10.0 Next Expansion revealed this March - The Realm of Life

10.0 - The Realm of Life

The new expansion will be shown sometime in March in a video presentation. They are still finalizing a date. I have seen parts of the presentation.
    New Class - Necromancer.
    Specs - Summoner, Witch Doctor
    New race/class combos, including new demon hunter race options. This will be a available as early access when pre-ordering.
    Elune and Tyrande will be on the box cover.
    Four new zones north of eastern kingdoms, two dragon isles zones and two emerald dream zones.
    Big expansion feature is player housing.

You and only you got to see parts of the presentation? Holy crap, you must be some sort of mega star to be so privileged. AND you're kind enough to share this wealth of knowledge with us? On a brand new account JUST to relay the news to us? We're undeserving of such generosity. I can't wait for this totally real and not made up player housing. If you thought having your own town in WoD was nice, just imagine having a single HOUSE!~ WOWWWWWW

speculation, observations or opinions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wan8 View Post
    10.0 - The Realm of Life

The new expansion will be shown sometime in March in a video presentation. They are still finalizing a date. I have seen parts of the presentation.
    New Class - Necromancer.
    Specs - Summoner, Witch Doctor
    New race/class combos, including new demon hunter race options. This will be a available as early access when pre-ordering.
    Elune and Tyrande will be on the box cover.
    Four new zones north of eastern kingdoms, two dragon isles zones and two emerald dream zones.
    Big expansion feature is player housing.
    Spot any new creatures?!

Y'know what? Honestly this would be perfectly acceptable. It's no Dragon expansion, but I'll take new DH options and a Necromancer class as opposed to not having any new class period.

That, and it sounds like despite being about "the realm of life" we're mostly in Azeroth, so that's a win too

I really want to see a "mmo champ 10.0 leak starter pack"

Das k let me tell you -10