Poll: When do you think we'll hear about 10.0?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    maybe they will have a joke one for april fools, then release the actual one a week later.
    hard to even tell which is which any more.

For the people who voted February and March, you are putting too much faith in Blizzard lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    For the people who voted February and March, you are putting too much faith in Blizzard lol
    They had plenty of time to prepare for 10.0, it's just realistic thinking. They are a billion dollar company, hell with the amount of cutting off SL content, they better have a massive 10.0 on their way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Blizzard has broken this mans spirit entirely.
    Lol holy shit thanks for the laugh.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I think February/March is still very realistic for 10.0 news. I lean more for March, personally, with an announcement after the Jailer fight goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    They had plenty of time to prepare for 10.0, it's just realistic thinking. They are a billion dollar company, hell with the amount of cutting off SL content, they better have a massive 10.0 on their way.
    My thoughts exactly. WoD went through a similar situation not only because it was not well received but it was cut short... however when Legion followed up it was packed with so much content that it almost felt unnecessary in some areas, but was appreciated such as the Class Order Halls, Artifact Weapons, and the class specific storylines.

If that it isn't the case, then one would have to question what Blizz has been doing all this time if the next expansion is even more lackluster than Shadowlands?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    theyre not even finished working on the patch they're releasing in a week they have no idea what the next expansion is going to be. Mark it down this will be the longest end patch in wow history.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    theyre not even finished working on the patch they're releasing in a week they have no idea what the next expansion is going to be. Mark it down this will be the longest end patch in wow history.
    Either you misspoke or you are very ignorant. Blizzard has been working on 10.0, very likely, since before Shadowlands released. Do you know how development on expansions work?

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Either you misspoke or you are very ignorant. Blizzard has been working on 10.0, very likely, since before Shadowlands released. Do you know how development on expansions work?
    Shhh you might hurt some brain cells when you tell people it takes a whole lot of time to develop an expansion and its not just farted out ( Regardless how crappy the expansion is ). I hope the rumors are true that the whole story we have gotten so far was just shit on and put into play by Afrashbi or however you spell that creeps name on his way out. And hopefully under the new leadership of microsoft we may get our wow back. But thats just wishful thinking.

The people saying it's impossible for us to hear about 10.0 within the next month or so have clearly forgotten the WoW tradition of announcing the next expansion before the current one's final major content patch has even been released; and yes, 9.2 is the final major content patch of SL. The devs already confirmed this

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You and I both know that they definitely do NOT have massive plans for 10.0

- - - Updated - - -

I think February/March is still very realistic for 10.0 news. I lean more for March, personally, with an announcement after the Jailer fight goes live.
    I don't. I think, with their track record, we'll see an announcement in May at the earliest.

No way before May. Maybe 3rd week of June. I have no faith whatsoever left.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    Shhh you might hurt some brain cells when you tell people it takes a whole lot of time to develop an expansion and its not just farted out ( Regardless how crappy the expansion is ). I hope the rumors are true that the whole story we have gotten so far was just shit on and put into play by Afrashbi or however you spell that creeps name on his way out. And hopefully under the new leadership of microsoft we may get our wow back. But thats just wishful thinking.
    The FTC is currently investigating the ActiBlizz and Microsoft deal since there is potentially a monopoly forming. The deal hasn't been finalized as a result.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you know how hyperbole works? Apparently not.

I'm thinking early-mid march.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoriangun View Post
    I would quite like the WoW expansion news to be announced at this years blizzcon even if its digital again.

I really don't know the situation with social distancing in LA at the moment so maybe people can chime in if physical (normal) is possible for Blizzard to arrange.

I also think more time later this year to announce it will be better as they are able to show off in theory more content that will be available for launch.

- - - Updated - - -

Ever since blizzard started doing this, the content delivery has been terrible, they need to release content from now on when its ready.
    Think I read somewhere that Blizzcon is no more?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post

yeah there wont be blizzcon 2022. I think there will be annoucement in april and more info we will get on some gamescom or something

7+ Year Old Account
    When the raid will be available? realistic it should be before people kill the end boss, all the expansions afaik, were announced before the last patch was up

Would suck really, they could really do something out there for fans (Covid restrictions pertaining that is).

Mean not asking for blizzcon every year, think gaps are good in between.

But they need to do announcements old school, best way to get fans hyped (to be fair the devs too).

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    It’s gotta be soonish.
    I’m expecting some form of announcement soon after the raid cinematics are released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    That is utterly false. They plan mutliple expansions ahead. In fact they started work on it before Shaodwlands released. Not only do they know what it is, they know what 11.0 is as well.

- - - Updated - - -

They said they want to re envision it.