unlocking Korthia dailies?

My main gets 5 daily quests in Korthia whilst an alt only gets 3. I cant see what the alt is yet to do to unlock the additional two dailies. Any ideas?

The Campaign in Korthia ..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    My main gets 5 daily quests in Korthia whilst an alt only gets 3. I cant see what the alt is yet to do to unlock the additional two dailies. Any ideas?
    My best recommendation is to run around on your alt and see if you are missing some quests. Have you saved the dude you turn the korthia knowledge thingies too? If you are missing him then you haven't finished that part of the campaign.

From what I observed, the additional dailies showed up after completion of Chapter 4 of the 9.1 Chains of Domination Campaign. Some might require later chapters, not sure.
    The additional 2 dailies are offered by the various Soulbinds.

However, if you have not done at least one of the 9.0 Covenant Campaigns on that character, you won't be able to progress the 9.1 Campaign beyond Chapter 2 (Korthia Unlock and Blinding the Eye, which are bypassed with the skip on alts anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    5 full featured daily quests?

The sheer amount of content Blizzard implements for most of their customers amazes me.
    "Say you haven't played 9.1 without saying you haven't played 9.1"
    The dailies are mostly there to take you out into the zone, rare events and chests are the main repeatable content.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The additional ones are locked behind campaign chapters. However it's pretty annoying to do, as to unlock the Korthia Campaign you have to go back and do your original 9.0 Covenant Campaign as well. Most people now skip the Covenant Campaign and then do the Korthia skip to unlock the first three chapters and get access to the zone, but you'd have to go back to and do about 6 chapters of 9.0 and 2 additional chapters of 9.1.

Short summary is that it's an extremely long task to unlock two additional dailies on Alts that is just not worth it (there's also a weekly WQ in Desmoertan as well). It's a better idea just to pretend it doesn't exist and do the three original quests when going around Korthia.

IMO they should just have given an actual 9.0 campaign skip on alts (for Covenant sets, not doing that 16 times for each) and if you completed the Campaign on your main the additional World Quest and two Daily Quests would appear on alts.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

The sheer amount of content Blizzard implements for most of their customers amazes me.

I wonder if the next expac will have 3 leveling regions or only 1. I mean.. they have to focus on content that matters, right? And Ion wants his new raid.
    you're ignoring like 95% of the content in 9.1. it wasn't just 5 daily quests

I wonder if the next expac will have 3 leveling regions or only 1. I mean.. they have to focus on content that matters, right? And Ion wants his new raid.
    this Post reeks of somebody who does nothing but attempt to publicly Criticize blizz all day in bad faith,
    or genuinely has not played the game but still Posts as if they understand any inkling
    It is tiresome and quite honestly, sad

Quote Originally Posted by Local Skinwalker View Post
    this Post reeks of somebody who does nothing but attempt to publicly Criticize blizz all day in bad faith,
    or genuinely has not played the game but still Posts as if they understand any inkling
    It is tiresome and quite honestly, sad
    it's over a year since Shadowlands launched and except korthia and dailies you got 1 new raid and a m+ dungeon. Isn't that pathetic?

You need to unlock Chapter 4 of the Chains of Domination Campaign. This is a direct follow up from the original Covenant Campaign, which means if you want to unlock those quests on an alt you need to complete the whole campaign.

People often confuse the Korthia questline (which unlocks the Archivist and the Korthia upgrades) with the Chains of Domination Campaign. The Korthia questchain has no requirement and can be started independently from your campaign progress.

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post

IMO they should just have given an actual 9.0 campaign skip on alts (for Covenant sets, not doing that 16 times for each) and if you completed the Campaign on your main the additional World Quest and two Daily Quests would appear on alts.
    Yeah it was planned for 9.1.5 to let you skip Covenant Campaigns you already completed on another character, but instead we just got the Soulbind unlocks. This you can legit criticize Blizz for, it was promised at the beginning of the PTR cycle but then dropped, and I doubt it was a technical issue, it's flagging a chain of quests as completed, like Threads, like the Korthia intro skip, and to be safe it could've required Renown 40 for which a skip was also introduced in 9.1.5
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    it's over a year since Shadowlands launched and except korthia and dailies you got 1 new raid and a m+ dungeon. Isn't that pathetic?
    given the Complications from covid-19 and it's overall impact on the development and release schedule of SLands content,
    on Top of the massive shitstorm that has been Blizz as a company overall, what with leadership and rank-and-file employees either leaving or being fired non-stop
    Perhaps.....if you see it as pathetic that they either brought this on themselves or it was not their fault.