Legendary!

Infraction appeal

I received an infraction on the 25th January which I believed was unfair. I followed the rules and PM'd a mod about it, @Aucald, and am yet to receive a reply.

What is the point of appealing infractions if mods ignore them

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I received an infraction on the 25th January which I believed was unfair. I followed the rules and PM'd a mod about it, @Aucald, and am yet to receive a reply.

If you do not believe the moderator is handling it, take a PM to a blue, sometimes it might've slipped.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post

This isn't the place for discussing moderation issues or the like - you should've sent me another PM, or PM'd a global mod. I appear to have missed your PM, but I will go ahead and create an appeal for you.
    WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man