Retail how do I increase warlock pet dmg?

I want to build my warlock around my pet where i basically just sic my pet on people and just /afk

Already went orc for damage on pets. Do i need to stack intellect or stamina? Is there maybe an old item which gives me massive increase in pet dmg?

Go Demonology
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by rarepepe View Post
    I want to build my warlock around my pet where i basically just sic my pet on people and just /afk

Already went orc for damage on pets. Do i need to stack intellect or stamina? Is there maybe an old item which gives me massive increase in pet dmg?
    Demonology is the only proper pet spec a warlock has but you have to cast to generate resources to do damage, the spec makes use of a few pets that do most of the damage so if you afk you will do 20% of the dmg you should be doing, damage also scales from intellect. But you need to cast to generate resources and to spawn in your other pets.

The whole spec revolves around a 1.5 min cd to increase pet damage for a short time.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2022-02-07 at 01:40 AM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

What is it with World of Warcraft players and their intense desire to not play World of Warcraft

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

don't do that. that's just lazy.

WoW isn't really customizable. You play the class the way the devs designed it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtboy View Post
    WoW isn't really customizable. You play the class the way the devs designed it.
    If it isnt how who makes the game makes it, how else would it be.

Quote Originally Posted by gigasx View Post
    If it isnt how who makes the game makes it, how else would it be.
    What? I have no idea what you are saying.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Go Demonology
    or do less damage yourself, so demons would do more in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtboy View Post
    What? I have no idea what you are saying.
    What they are saying is that the only way you can play is how the devs designed it, can you do weird shit like enchant strength on your gear as a caster? Sure, but no matter what you do it is going to be within the scope of how the devs designed it. The only way it could be outside of that scope is if the devs gave you the ability to code your characters to play how you want them to play.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    What they are saying is that the only way you can play is how the devs designed it, can you do weird shit like enchant strength on your gear as a caster? Sure, but no matter what you do it is going to be within the scope of how the devs designed it. The only way it could be outside of that scope is if the devs gave you the ability to code your characters to play how you want them to play.
    stop trolling, you understand pretty well what he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    stop trolling, you understand pretty well what he meant.
    I think you need to take KhanAcademy's reading comprehension course if you think I'm trolling. I was explaining what someone else meant so you can fuck right the fuck off.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    My point is that the design of the classes is very narrow. The devs have designed one or two builds for each spec and you have no freedom to push the boundaries because the stats/itemization in the game is extremely limited. In the few cases players do find some weird meme build, Blizzard breaks it asap.

I thought it would be pretty obvious considering the context of the original question... But I guess you have to be extremely specific, otherwise the midwits will come out of the woodwork going "well actually".
    Last edited by dirtboy; 2022-07-30 at 04:06 PM.