Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ...
7
15
16
17
18
19
27
... LastLast
  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    What is this cope?

    Dates change always in game.
    So do names. Cataclysm was originally called Worldbreaker internally.

    So I guess every leak about dragons could be legit, even if it has a different name, maybe they just changed the name later.

    But hey, even if the theme isn't dragons, it could still be legit, because maybe they changed the theme, too.

    Things change all the time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    They still push back dates regardless of quality of the product.

    Reforged was still pushed back 3 months even though it was shit.

    Dates never change my ass lol
    I never said dates never change, stop lying. Pathetic weasel.

  2. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post
    My concern is not where people would get gear from. The reality is that there will be quests. Why would they spend 90% of development time on designing content people don't have to engage with? There will be quests, and quests without gaining experience and levels are boring. What are they supposed to do, have no zones and no new quests? Just 8 dungeons? Please use your brain a bit before you waste my time with your drivel.



    Nonsense.
    I havent said there wouldnt be quests? You seem to be inching in to both confused and toxic terretory. Gl with that.

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Super tinfoil hat time

    What if Blizzard is intentionally tapping into the meta for this one?

    They randomly pick a fake leak that's rarely being considered/talked about, they take that name and register it on their site, and they also create some throwaway 'promotional art' with a fake logo on reddit to throw everyone off the scent.

    Think it's possible they're conning us with this one? Like they intentionally might know someone would try and datamine the website so they purposely throw a red herring our way?
    Alt take: this is a company so mired in controversy and negative press that fan service is EXACTLY WHAT THEY NEED, and they are finally doing it, instead of slinging hubris.

    That's my hope, anyways.

  4. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    This right here, micro classes sounds awesome.
    What exactly sounds awesome about them? Genuinely trying to understand

  5. #325
    Last time they hit us with a fan service expansion was Legion. And it turned out to be really fucking good. So I hope this is real. Get all these skins in the game people want, hit us with a bunch of new class flavors. Our favorite place of all time... Dalaran. DRAGONS.

    But most importantly, what the game needs is the gameplay changes this kinda hints at. No extended level cap. A good evergreen end game progression system or seasonal XP tracks, then you got a bunch of new class flavors to experience the game with. Player housing and new professions. Revamping some of the old stuff.

    I need this to be real. After BFA and SL I barely played the game at all and have just let WoW sit on my SSD, basically on the fence of uninstalling it but could never do it. If they really get crazy, get this game updated into fresh new 2022 systems, and all this fan service stuff and have a hit like Legion... I'm back.

  6. #326
    Not really convinced so far with the season 4, however Dragonflight and bringing us back to Azeroth will be interesting just have a few doubts regarding systems, let’s hope the “dragon covenant” system is just cosmetics and not power.

    I would love to see it Early 2023.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post
    Gaining levels is fun. You are progressing your character and progression is fun. The thing is that without levels, you'll still be doing the same thing. You'll still be forced to play through the main campaign, through the quests they release etc. It will just be without gaining experience and without gaining levels, so it will be less fun.
    I’d be up to do just the campaign instead of the classic levelling experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

    At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

  7. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    I’d be up to do just the campaign instead of the classic levelling experience.
    If you do the campaign, you're max level. You hit max level way before finishing it. I don't think you have really thought it through.

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Not if the "micro class" are literally shared between different class
    you mean like 4th specs? i could see that with some of them but no idea how a minstrel/tinker would share similarities with anything.

  9. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    What exactly sounds awesome about them? Genuinely trying to understand
    They are 4 specs which we do t have now, with their own unique visualizations. I like specs, I play all 36 of them, what can I tell you. It's the best part of the game(to me).

  10. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Alt take: this is a company so mired in controversy and negative press that fan service is EXACTLY WHAT THEY NEED, and they are finally doing it, instead of slinging hubris.

    That's my hope, anyways.
    I agree with the sentiment. I want this to be real, and at this point anything less than this 'fake leak' would be quite disappointing to me. Consider my expectations raised.

    I just want to make sure this leak isn't easily dismissable and wanna see if this other angle would make any more sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  11. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    They are 4 specs which we do t have now, with their own unique visualizations. I like specs, I play all 36 of them, what can I tell you. It's the best part of the game(to me).
    So its just more specs you like - and not the idea of microclasses is what i'm hearing. That makes more sense to me. Cus i dont really see a point in 1 spec classes.

  12. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    So its just more specs you like - and not the idea of microclasses is what i'm hearing. That makes more sense to me. Cus i dont really see a point in 1 spec classes.
    Yeah if these were 4th specs, that'd be great too. But if not, I'd take the microclass over more nothing.

  13. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    What exactly sounds awesome about them? Genuinely trying to understand
    New classes are fun for a lot of people. Not sure why that's difficult to comprehend.

  14. #334
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In your belly
    Posts
    2,786
    Pity the Chronomancer is not a mage spec if we're to believe this leak (I kinda do).

  15. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    New classes are fun for a lot of people. Not sure why that's difficult to comprehend.
    Next time you get confused about soemthing feel free to ask me, instead of instantly jumping on the defamation train.

    I'm fully on board the new class train.

  16. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinured View Post
    they arent, for a while now.

    Use a search engine, you should find plenty of "proof",
    bet game does not even have 3m subs right now, and ff is way bigger than wow ever was.
    you can also find proof that earth is flat and vaccines cause autism via google, both about as believable as "proofs" of wow playerbase...
    we have no numbers since wod (except expansion sales), everything else is speculation... just bcs something confirms your bias doesnt mean its true

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinured View Post
    wow had how many at its top? 12m?
    ff has more. period.

    next time use google before you sit there and look like a drunken rambler
    i might be wrong, but as far as i know ff NEVER released subscriber numbers...
    so you compare numbers you dont even know and claim you are right based on... what? your opinion?
    gg, you SURELY cant be wrong... /s

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinured View Post
    whatever, i see, you are just dishonest.
    nope, you are
    provide source for sub numbers (and please, some youtuber pulling guess out of his ass is not a source) if you are so sure about them
    bcs we have no, i repeat NO subnumbers for wow since wod and none (afaik) for ff since ever...
    so either back up your claim or stop pretending you know something you dont

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    MMO-population is a notoriously unreliable site
    isnt that the one that had Wildstar at almost 20k daily players 2years after it was shut down?
    such a reliable source

  17. #337
    I find the micro class idea as highly plausible. Some are doubting it because 3 of the micro classes are non DPS roles, but obviously healers and tanks have DPS abilities, and I think it would be insanely cool if these 3 classes had a stance spell with a high cooldown of 10-20 min, that can only be used out of combat, and it would significantly increase their damage while drastically reducing their healing and damage reduction abilities. The Dragon Knight’s stance for instance could significantly increase the damage they take.

    But if this leak is true, I hope to God they’re not actually defined as “micro” classes lol. Call them Mythic classes or something.

  18. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    I find the micro class idea as highly plausible. Some are doubting it because 3 of the micro classes are non DPS roles, but obviously healers and tanks have DPS abilities, and I think it would be insanely cool if these 3 classes had a stance spell with a high cooldown of 10-20 min, that can only be used out of combat, and it would significantly increase their damage while drastically reducing their healing and damage reduction abilities. The Dragon Knight’s stance for instance could significantly increase the damage they take.

    But if this leak is true, I hope to God they’re not actually defined as “micro” classes lol. Call them Mythic classes or something.

    I dont see why 1 spec classes would be cool tbh. You literally wont see people playing a healer class with a few abilities that does damage cus they need to farm sometimes.Its just not gonna happen. Same with the tank class.

  19. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I dont see why 1 spec classes would be cool tbh. You literally wont see people playing a healer class with a few abilities that does damage cus they need to farm sometimes.Its just not gonna happen. Same with the tank class.
    Don’t forget, each wow class on average has around 15 general class abilities and then another 15 abilities tied to the spec and talents. That’s 30 abilities these micro classes would have. The stance ability I suggested could literally turn certain healing abilities to instead deal damage. In my opinion, it wouldn’t be difficult to execute at all.

  20. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Don’t forget, each wow class on average has around 15 general class abilities and then another 15 abilities tied to the spec and talents. That’s 30 abilities these micro classes would have. The stance ability I suggested could literally turn certain healing abilities to instead deal damage. In my opinion, it wouldn’t be difficult to execute at all.
    Whats the advantage here instead of having multiple specs in one class?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •