Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Who said you would? You wouldn't. Say gear from previous expansion is 50ilvl, quest gear is 60 ilvl and dungeons are 65 ilvl. You'd have to get questing gear first . You don't jump into a raid just after you hit the last level no? Questline is always mandatory and tied to your progress anyway so I don't see how anyone would be able to skip it.
    So what you are saying is that you cant do dungeons before you cleared all the questing zones? :P

This sounds like a worse and worse idea lol

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    So what you are saying is that you cant do dungeons before you cleared all the questing zones? :P

This sounds like a worse and worse idea lol
    I think it's more along the lines of 252 gear (example) is as good as questing gear at the new 60. So you can run normals with it or push heroics

So, erm, looking like this might be the one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Well, they seem to have got the name right but I don't know about most of everything else that it lays out. Unless they deliberately mixed it with garbage to avoid being fired/fined by Blizzard for breaking NDA.

Can confirm, saw it too. it's a .js link lets gooo

I am calling this one it. Feels pretty solid on everything said. The 4 "new" micro classes might be a stretch, but I can totally see it happen too if they want players to return and if they have a few people working on those classes for a long time it could very well happen by 2023.

Yo what happened with this one that makes it interesting?

Orly?

I hope so

well, the .js files of prepurchase leaked, which confirms it.

cdn.optimizely.com/js/8520856750.js

add https blabla before.

Just adding this here for people seeing this thread, the name was leaked from the official WoW site 100% confirmed to be true (although it does have tiny chance of being placeholder, but doubt it):

One of them was bound to get the name right by chance

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    One of them was bound to get the name right by chance
    Eh, sure? It is oddly specific name tbh and everything in the OP's post is entirely plausible to happen.

Possible logo/artwork for Dragonflight

i. imgur.com / 8gDXTep.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, sure? It is oddly specific name tbh and everything in the OP's post is entirely plausible to happen.
    Take a look at this post though:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    It'd be funny. But I seriously doubt it.
    This was a joke made a month before this "leak". It's entirely possible to guess the name right. Look how many people guessed Shadowlands in their fake leaks just because we knew it was almost certainly involved.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    This was a joke made a month before this "leak". It's entirely possible to guess the name right. Look how many people guessed Shadowlands in their fake leaks just because we knew it was almost certainly involved.
    Either that or I have insider knowledge.

<.<

>.>

Quote Originally Posted by Jmatt110 View Post
    Possible logo/artwork for Dragonflight

i. imgur.com / 8gDXTep.jpg

yooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Take a look at this post though:

True and fair. Still a big chance this is fake, but if I were a betting man I'd bet on this leak to be true rather than false. I have a good feeling about it.

- - - Updated - - -

<.<

>.>
    RIP, about to get sued

10+ Year Old Account

<.<

>.>
    Please no =( If they actually delete levels I will be sad. And I don't feel like arguing that with people on why I shouldn't care because I will and whether that matters to anyone else or not it is still reality for me.

Also I'm not a fan of the microclasses or the druid nightmare skin when I just want a damn NATURE skin for balance instead of being celestial D=
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope that isn't the logo because it looks... bad. It's like they ripped the globe and letters out of the BfA logo and pasted them on top of a gray, misshapen plate. They didn't even bother making the bar that goes behind the expansion title. Bleh. If the expansion is Dragonflight, I would expect the logo to have a bit more fire to it (literally).