Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    I think some of you might be mixing up actual inside knowledge and random guesses
    Sure, but guessing the name is big, however you want to spin it. It gives more plausibility to this leak over the other ones. Could be bullshit sure, but people said the same about the legion leak that turned out to be 110% true that you could swear it was just a dev messing with the wow community.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Hunters are the only ones that use bows/guns/crossbows, 3 items for 3 specs. Demon hunters are 2 specs to use warglaives. Does anyone even use wands?

Its not too far fetched to add a "instrumental" weapon for a single spec. Could even do it legion style again, they could get a weapon and "slot it" with other weapons that drop to increase flexibility.
    That's something different. Rogues and Warriors were also able to use those weapons back in the day (well, still are technically).

But 3 different weapon designs for just one spec? Seems farfetched to say the least. Also doesn't help that these "weapons" don't fit into wow at all.
    Certainly it's possible. But I view it as highly unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Sure, but guessing the name is big, however you want to spin it. It gives more plausibility to this leak over the other ones. Could be bullshit sure, but people said the same about the legion leak that turned out to be 110% true that you could swear it was just a dev messing with the wow community.
    I don't believe the features are necessarily correct. The name probably is right though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I dunno, while I don’t think it’s impossible, it’s almost too insane and unfocused to be real.

1. Why not just a Dragon-based class? Why throw in Tinker and Minstrel?

2. Related; why would they make micro classes when they could make one class with more specs and save on tier set assets since we know they’re continuing tier sets thank fuck.

3. Class skins make no fucking sense and I will forever argue it until it happens and I’m proven wrong. There’s virtually no benefit to class skins that does anything but shoehorn two things together that in many cases aren’t thematically compatible.

Wardens using a DH moveset? Dragonsworn over Shaman? Class skins are the ultimate answer for people with no creativity and nothing to show for it. The only really acceptable one here is Nightmare Druid. And that really seems like green fire for Druids more than anything. (Which is perfectly fine)

THAT SAID, there’s something about no level cap increase I find oddly compelling. Not that I want it, but it keeps everything at fucking 60 and it’d be an experiment to see just how important the endgame vs leveling thing is.

Still, aside from the name and art, I think this is bunk as a leak. Going to cross my fingers for a real Dragonsworn given this

Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    Yeah, looking back at the Shadowlands leaks, there were probably 10+ or so 'leaks' titled shadowlands, and nothing was right until the day before/of where the Kyrian/Bastion image leaked from blizzcon setup, and we also got that Bolvar image
    Yeah but wasn't Wrath of the Bolvar pretty spot on?

I bet only the name is legit. 4 micro classes ? noway this will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Well, be honest: When was the last time leveling mattered? MoP? WoD? Since Legion leveling got you nothing new and only served to make you considerably weaker. So it doesn't really matter if we level or start right with a new campaign.

You can be angry about that. But then be angry about Legion, BfA and SL, too. Because leveling in there was nothing but a chore.
    you are right but without leveling we will end with crit, haste, versa and mastery over 100% ... without leveling all raid/m+ progression its also fuc*** up moreover in this is just big patch not expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Pretty sure Wrath of the Bolvar is the one that leads into Explosion of Dragons.
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    I'm afraid not lol

1+ Year Old Account
    Hi just popping in to say that they added Warglaives.

Uses leather, lutes, violins and panflutes.
    The large quantity here may just be different models in the same way as Warglaives, Flails, Lances, Spears and other odd models for weapon types already in existence. There's even torches and broken bottles and fish. The weapons could even be class restricted which also already exists in the game.

I just don't think Instruments are that far fetched, even if it's in the future in another expansion. They are also in Final Fantasy XIV and I think both games are pulling from each other now.
    Last edited by Whitn3y; 2022-04-03 at 01:01 AM.

This somewhat makes sense with a plot point they teased before SL - The Deaths Of Chromie, we never actually found out who "The Master" was who wanted her killed, very interested to see whatever's coming!

I'm afraid not lol

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Expension-Leak actual wrath of bolvar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    1. Why not just a Dragon-based class? Why throw in Tinker and Minstrel?
    I would say just to appease fans, but then... we have Minstrel Why?

2. Related; why would they make micro classes when they could make one class with more specs and save on tier set assets since we know they’re continuing tier sets thank fuck.
    That's a good point.

3. Class skins make no fucking sense and I will forever argue it until it happens and I’m proven wrong. There’s virtually no benefit to class skins that does anything but shoehorn two things together that in many cases aren’t thematically compatible.

Wardens using a DH moveset? Dragonsworn over Shaman? Class skins are the ultimate answer for people with no creativity and nothing to show for it. The only really acceptable one here is Nightmare Druid. And that really seems like green fire for Druids more than anything. (Which is perfectly fine)
    To be fair, I don't completely agree, till the end, I mean... yes, Class-skins that are not thematically linked to the class is a big no, but a Class-skin like the one you pointed out before (the Nightmare Druid or maybe even the Fire druid -FL styles-) makes more sense to me, as they would still have some relation to the class itself and also the stor of it (I mean, we sometimes get class specific quest or you know.... a full Order Hall)

THAT SAID, there’s something about no level cap increase I find oddly compelling. Not that I want it, but it keeps everything at fucking 60 and it’d be an experiment to see just how important the endgame vs leveling thing is.
    I actually think that's pretty interesting or even better (or worse), a form of endgame evading a little bit the repetition that normal Endgame quest bring (AKA daily quests or just how short they are compared to all the endgame content)

I mean, I hope it's true because it seems like a lot of stuff but I doubt it.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    One of them was bound to get the name right by chance
    Might not even be the right name. Could be Rise if the Dragonflights or something similar. Definitely will have Dragonflight in the title though

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    This is actually the second wrath of the bolvar, but is also nowhere near accurate.

This is actually the second wrath of the bolvar, but is also nowhere near accurate.
    a lot of the things mentioned happened and are happening in 10.0 though (like the lordaeron revamp, azuremyst, eversong etc).
    Last edited by Deventh; 2022-04-03 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehem View Post
    you are right but without leveling we will end with crit, haste, versa and mastery over 100% ... without leveling all raid/m+ progression its also fuc*** up moreover in this is just big patch not expansion
    The leak said SL stuff (and that includes gear I assume) will be scaled down. So expect a micro squish maybe?

I agree with your noting that this feels like a big patch, though. Leveling has tradition, even if it has been boring in the past years. I could see us getting set back to 50 again, though. Would mean no new level cap. So the leak would be partly true.

1+ Year Old Account
    This "leak" not only guessed the name, Dragonflight, it also guessed Lordaeron/Quel'thalas revamp stuff (which we didn't see stuff leading to that until 9.2.5 went on PTR more recently).

Don’t know why people are against class skins. It’s not necessarily that it’s the same class. It’s the same class from a balance perspective. You don’t even have to call them skins. It allows Blizzard to give us more variety with less worry about class balance. Win win.