Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think banning a class or spec in ranked PVP would run well like at all.

Only thing I believe is the name at this point.
    RIP Paladins. I guess they will never be able to play a ranked match again. Kappa

I hope this leak is the real one, sounds much better than the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by pinglong View Post
    I hope this leak is the real one, sounds much better than the other one.
    Agreed. Thankfully there's less than two hours before the stream, so we'll find out soon!

So, it's definitely Dragonflight at this point, here's to hoping it's a killer xpac.

I for one hope they dont cover the female dragons tummies, but you know they will

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    I for one hope they dont cover the female dragons tummies, but you know they will
    I think it was Chris Metzen's daughter that asked him why they are in bikinis and he said "I.... I don't know...." and it ended up really bothering him

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    So, it's definitely Dragonflight at this point, here's to hoping it's a killer xpac.
    It is still possible Blizzard used it as a codename for a dragon themed expansion but yeah it is 99.9% Dragonflight.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is still possible Blizzard used it as a codename for a dragon themed expansion but yeah it is 99.9% Dragonflight.
    Considering they have DNS records for dragonflight.blizzard.com, coupled with the javascript, coupled with the SSL certificates, it's unlikely to just be a codename.
    Last edited by alturic; 2022-04-19 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons Are Bad Mkay View Post
    It's impossible it's not real at this point. This predates 9.2 coming out. Since then, 9.2.5 has come onto the PTR. The things it got right so far are;

The name World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
    Dalaran update.
    Lordaeron focus.
    New quests in the Blood Elf lands have the zone in which the quest takes place called Quel'thalas, not Eversong Forest or the Ghostlands but both as one zone merged.
    Dark Ranger stuff.

It's pure copium at this point to say it's fake.
    Also it's funny how people are torn saying it's either far too much content (even though this is WAY LESS than TBC gave us) or far too little content, too mundane for Blizzard or too out there. No one can decide, they just know they don't like it.
    I bet you feel really stupid now.

Shame, i liked this much much more.

This expansion looks like a home run.

New class new race new talents new professions new everything let’s go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tyr being the "honored titan" of the place really missed out on a Paladin-style Dragon class.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Why do the dragon people not wear your armour in dragon form too? sad times.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No Necromancer skin.

WoW just became Fortnite with a new childish rainbow hair race.

Oh man. This is such a shame. One of the best fantasy IPs completely destroyed.

This expac already looks really bad.

Just squeezing the last two bucks out of this poor game.

I see Otter mount, seems okay
    also saw Ducks
    LOTS OF DUCKS
    it was worth watching

beyond that, I might like new profession Order system

So this leak only got the name right, everything else was so far from wrong. . .

Was hoping it really was a mobile game. Dragons and Dragon threats seem so miniscule on scale. Talent changes look interesting, it seems they took a lot of inspiration from the upcoming Diablo 4 skills tree.

This is quite a lot of skill trees being introduced - class, spec, draconid, dragon mount, etc. hope it doesnt become similar to Systemcraft like in SL. And does this essentially mean an entire expansion of not being able to use anything but the special, albeit customizable, dragon?