Question about End of Season Conquest

Hi guys quick question.

i saw the notice on wowhead that the new expac rolls out 2 weeks from today.

and i just wanted to check if anyone knows if we'll be losing our accumulated conquest when the season ends. and if anyone remembers if we lost our conquest at the end of season 2

i remember it happened in bfa, but the currency was different then. it was on a gauge in the pvp screen and when you got 500 you could get a piece of gear.

but i can't remember if at the end of the last season my pvp character at the time lost his conquest because i think i spent it all before i could lose it.

its a different matter now because in 9.1.5 or 9.1 blizzard honored their pre-shadowlands promise and brought back the comp stomp brawl. and when comp stomp came back i was running about 8 alts doing comp stomp every day, so on some of my alts i've got about 1000 conquest and that's too much to lose if i dont use it.

Conquest and honor stay until next patch actually goes live. You can still earn cp during off-season and upgrade gear with rating (you can't earn titles and mounts though, at least that was the case in previous offseasons)

dead on thanks

when it comes to pvp i only do comp stomp for the marks and honor to buy more marks. (i've got about 700 marks atm between the last 2 comp stomp runs)

accululating the conquest i have was just a side effect that i used early on to gear the shadowlands character i was running.

unfortunately the season ends before the next comp stomp brawl in april. so i wont be able to make the conquest i need to get the nice looking 2 handed sword i wanted.

so i'll just use the conquest i have on my alts and see where it takes me. aside from leather and mail i'm not really interested in the pvp skins this time round. and even if i was. i'll probably be able to get the pvp ensemble after 10.0 goes live either this year or next year

Quote Originally Posted by KeyseEadwards View Post
    I think you can win now
    well the good news is that i kept the honor i had. just lost the conquest. but i had already blown it all on gear so i didnt loose much

only downside is that i wasnt able to get the sweet 2 handed sword i wanted. pvp version of the one that garosh used during the fmv