Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Because they do use those color magic, yes. Now where does it say they only use those colors? It doesn't. You added that yourself.
    So, basically, you're saying, "because Blizzard didn't say they don't use black dragon magic, therefore they use black dragon magic"? Okay, let's play that game:
    • By your logic, evokers can cast blood magic, because Blizzard never said they can't use blood magic.
    • By your logic, evokers can shapeshift into bears, because Blizzard never said they can't shapeshift into bears.
    • By your logic, evokers can dual-wield two-handed swords, because Blizzard never said they can't dual-wield two-handed swords.
    • And so on and on.

Then you're splitting hairs. Nothing's changed, you're just regurgitating the same objectively wrong statements.
    You don't seem to know what 'objectively' means, if that's the case.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    So, basically, you're saying, "because Blizzard didn't say they don't use black dragon magic, therefore they use black dragon magic"? Okay, let's play that game:
    They directly say they use all five magic's, this isn't a case of them leaving out something they cant do it's them telling us directly they they can use black dragon magic and you saying that's untrue because the specs don't focus on it.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

• By your logic, evokers can cast blood magic, because Blizzard never said they can't use blood magic.
    • By your logic, evokers can shapeshift into bears, because Blizzard never said they can't shapeshift into bears.
    • By your logic, evokers can dual-wield two-handed swords, because Blizzard never said they can't dual-wield two-handed swords.
    • And so on and on.

You don't seem to know what 'objectively' means, if that's the case.
    No, my evidence is Blizzard Devs said Evokers use all 5 Dragonflight's magic.

If they said 5, then it means 5, not 4. And no one is assuming they're talking about some unknown colored Dragonflight that is not Black.

Everything else you said is merely attacking a strawman. I never claimed any of those arguments, 'by your logic'.

It is an objective fact that the Devs stated that Evokers and Dracthyr have access to all 5 Dragonflight's magic. What you're trying to argue goes against direct statements by Blizzard developers.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-06-25 at 08:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    So your saying the deep dive is wrong and when they say they are using all five magics for the prismatic spells or that making sure all 5 were represented they are incorrect?

if your going to dismiss the deep dive and have already said the other interview's cant be trusted as there 'PR speech" why not just say that you don't care what the dev's think or say and that you are right and every one else is wrong no matter who they are.
    That’s pretty much it.

Ielenia’s opinion > Everything else, including the facts.

No, my evidence is Blizzard Devs said Evokers use all 5 Dragonflight's magic.
    They first mention five, then later they mention only four when describing the two specs, as they completely fail to mention usage of the black dragonflight's magic in any of said specs.

So unless there's a secret third spec that uses black dragonflight magic somewhere, there's a clear conflict of information, here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    That's pretty rich coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    That’s pretty much it.

Holy shit.. The irony.

They first mention five, then later they mention only four when describing the two specs, as they completely fail to mention usage of the black dragonflight's magic in any of said specs.

So unless there's a secret third spec that uses black dragonflight magic somewhere, there's a clear conflict of information, here.
    They mention 5 dragonflights multiple times throughout the interview.

Why are you still arguing? Are you just trolling now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    So your saying the deep dive is wrong and when they say they are using all five magics for the prismatic spells or that making sure all 5 were represented they are incorrect?

if your going to dismiss the deep dive and have already said the other interview's cant be trusted as there 'PR speech" why not just say that you don't care what the dev's think or say and that you are right and every one else is wrong no matter who they are.
    Lorgar, you can't trick us like you did Horus. We all know why the black dragonflight wasn't represented in the deep dive. It's because they learned from Diablo: Immortal and plan on making powers related to the black dragonflight unlockable content as part of the new Dragonflight: Season Pass. /s
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

If you can't count, not my problem.

Like I said: they first mention five, then later they mention only four when describing the two specs, as they completely fail to mention the black dragonflight's magic in either of the two specs presented. So unless there's an unmentioned third spec that uses black essence somewhere, there's a clear conflict of information, here.

If you can't count, not my problem.
    So what is your point?

Are you saying the Devs are lying about Evokers having the powers of all 5 Dragonflights because they do not having a spec dedicated to Black Dragon magic?

There is no conflict of information, because specs don't exclude other types of magic that a class has. Some magic is inherrent through core class mechanics, or as a part of a subtheme. For example, DKs have a pervasive Rune Magic theme without having any Rune Specialization. It is part of every spec, part of their core class mechanics.

As for the preview, we see Black Dragon magic represented in Evoker abilities like Soar, or part of prismatic effects like Pyre. There is no conflict of information, because the devs did not say the specs ONLY use 4 types of magic. They literally explain it as 'even though they can use all 5, we want the specs to focus on X Y and Z magic'. No Dragonflight magic is being excluded here, even Devastation spec which focuses on Red and Blue magic would have access to core abilities like Blessing of the Bronze.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-06-26 at 06:20 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

He’s not trolling he just can’t Fathom that he could possible be wrong and because he made a claim without actually watching the deep dive he now has to defend that claim to his death as his ego can’t survive the blow of being wrong ever.

So the devs clearly say they use all five magics? Can’t be true because he already said it’s only four and he can’t be wrong.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Un excelente concepto, espero poder hacer uno así en el futuro. He leído la mayoría si no todos tus conceptos de clases, se podría decir que soy tu fan. Me vendrían bien algunos consejos antes de hacer uno por mi cuenta, si no es molestia.
    ¿Cuántas habilidades debería poner como mínimo?
    ¿Cuántos talentos?