15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mspy View Post
    Unless it's working as intended.
    Yes im sure its intended for a single debuff to skip half of the phase

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    That will 100% be hotfixed so trying it is pointless
    They are able to make tickets, so I feel confident they would have made a ticket to make sure they aren't wasting their time.

They would have double checked to make sure everything is working as intended, because you would assume it changes how they plan their movement for P4.

I wouldn't be so confident it will be hotfixed at all.

Might not be intended, but at this point everyone wants to just get over with and they will let it be. Maybe thhey will fix it in a week or two, together with various nerfs...

MS literally says it reduces healing taken by target. It's not anything new MS works on bosses.

Mortal Wounds worked on Fetid Devourer back in Uldir, so it wouldn't be the first time that this debuff works on a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    Might not be intended, but at this point everyone wants to just get over with and they will let it be. Maybe thhey will fix it in a week or two, together with various nerfs...
    Why would it not be indented if the spell is working like it says it works?
    There are some stuff that bosses are immune to, sure, but if I'm not mistaken healing reducing spells have worked on some bosses in the past.

So I missed most of today's progress and just tuned in now. Can someone tell me why Limit are not trying to learn p4 at all? Are they so confindent that they don't need any practice there or what? Echo seem to practice a lot on p4.

10+ Year Old Account
    They only swapped scot and trill no?
    It's Saturday, it's not like many people have to work on a Saturday so unless an emergency hits one of the raiders they should be good until Monday at least.
    Trill is playing the AWC
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Mortal Wounds worked on Fetid Devourer back in Uldir, so it wouldn't be the first time that this debuff works on a boss.
    Uhh yea, intended to work on mechanics like that. Not intended to skip half an entire half of a phase on what is just supposed to be a heal to a set %. You think it would of been intended for it to work on say Argus who had a similar heal up mechanic when the mythic phase triggered? lol..........
    Last edited by Tech614; 2022-03-26 at 08:08 PM.

Why would it not be indented if the spell is working like it says it works?
    There are some stuff that bosses are immune to, sure, but if I'm not mistaken healing reducing spells have worked on some bosses in the past.
    Sure, but this would pretty much made arms warrior mandatory and you know "bring the player, not the class"....

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    Sure, but this would pretty much made arms warrior mandatory and you know "bring the player, not the class"....
    There are other classes with healing reductions spells, rogue, warlock, etc can't say if any of them are working as well on the Jailer, one thing I know now is that they are not supposed to stack.

15+ Year Old Account
    Testing spec debuffs against a boss is literally the easiest thing to do as well as it is on the checklists. Its not the first boss that heals.

Very much doubt it is not intended, could be wrong but highly doubt it.
    It is further supported by the fact the boss is in execute range in that phase. BLZ forgot about the possibility of warriors taking many spots just cos of that too?

Nah
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

liquid not even close to the damage required to get the boss in p4

need to change p2 strat and lust in phase 1. this is the definition of insanity

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Testing spec debuffs against a boss is literally the easiest thing to do as well as it is on the checklists. Its not the first boss that heals.

It is further supported by the fact the boss is in execute range in that phase. BLZ forgot about the possibility of warriors taking many spots just cos of that too?

Nah
    Rememeber when blizz tested mythic kj with 1000 ilvl and invincibilty on and thought the fight was good to go? I remember

95k people watching Echo. The hype is real.

The mood between both guilds could not be more different, and it must kill Liquid not only to know Echo are close, but they are awake and streaming versus going to bed and wondering if they'll wake up to the boss being dead.

The Echo guys are smiling and laughing and Liquid haven't even come close to P4, don't think they have even managed to clear all the torment adds. Boss seems to be around 20% when they take the gateway and cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post

Nah
    Even if it was not intended I doubt they would hotfix anything at this point, as it stands now it would actually look better for Blizzard if it was intended and if not just say it was an unintended good thing because this is not like skipping a groundbreaking mechanic it is just reducing the heal of the boss by 5% which makes me think by doing the math if it is actually because of an healing debuff (the math doesn't quite match) or Blizzard just nerfed the heal themselves.

Blizzard would have already stepped in if it wasn't intended or at least tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Blizzard would have already stepped in if it wasn't intended or at least tolerated.
    Ah yes, blizzard would of been on the ball to already step in and do something about it at 1 pm on a saturday. Meanwhile they are barely on the ball to hot fix stuff even during a weekday.