Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    His mixer is broken. Technology breaks. This is the reason we've been given and there's no reason to think otherwise. It's not some great conspiracy where he's terrified of idiots in his chat posting dogshit tier memes and getting perma'd in seconds.
    you are either the most naive person i have ever meet or just trolling, you dont need a mixer to stream a fucking 1050gx and a 2 euro mic will do, he is hinding cuz i, you and he himself know that he get shit on the moment he comes online for hes big mouth
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Takeada View Post
    That's incredibly convenient, nor does a mixer negate you from being capable of streaming.
    It does if it's something that you rely on to stream at the quality you feel comfortable streaming. He isn't obligated to stream anything anyway so this insistence that he's doing it for ulterior motives is hard pathetic. Again, you can hate the guy all you want but we're better than this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    It doesn't bug me so much; I came here to say one thing. The only reason this conversation is still going on is because people -- specifically @Relapses -- are pretending it's not an obvious excuse. If the guy wants a break, take a break. But it's transparent and let's not pretend otherwise.
    Yeah, fuck me for not immediately resorting to a conspiracy theory in the absence of any evidence otherwise. Christ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    you are either the most naive person i have ever meet or just trolling, you dont need a mixer to stream a fucking 1050gx and a 2 euro mic will do, he is hinding cuz i, you and he himself know that he get shit on the moment he comes online for hes big mouth
    And? Max isn't the kind of guy who cares about that shit. He has mods that'll nuke the chat and put it in sub mode. All the buttmad anti-Max hate-watchers will interpret it as hiding anyway so he has nothing to lose whether he chooses to stream or not.

It does if it's something that you rely on the stream at the quality you feel comfortable streaming. He isn't obligated to stream anything anyway so this insistence that he's doing it for ulterior motives is hard pathetic. Again, you can hate the guy all you want but we're better than this.
    My first post specifically said "I'm not on the hate-Max train". Only reason I've had to say this multiple times is because you keep pretending like an obvious excuse isn't an obvious excuse. I'm done talking about this because we're going in circles, but sure just believe whatever anyone says because your intuition is broken. Lol.

It's not like Max has a long history of lying, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd5x...el=SimonFawkes
    Last edited by vizzle; 2022-03-30 at 03:57 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Thankfully Max has never lied before and nobody called him "excusemaster" for years. Let's just believe him. xD

My first post specifically said "I'm not on the hate-Max train". Only reason I've had to say this multiple times is because you keep pretending like an obvious excuse isn't an obvious excuse. I'm done talking about this because we're going in circles, but sure just believe whatever anyone says because your intuition is broken. Lol.

It's not like Max doesn't have a long history of lying, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd5x...el=SimonFawkes
    rofl, "I'm not on the anti-Max hate train" yet for some reason you have that silly video bookmarked.

rofl, "I'm not on the anti-Max hate train" yet for some reason you have that silly FFXIV video bookmarked.
    Searching it means I bookmarked it? Lol? I'm watching this for the first time now because this conversation reminded me of what someone mentioned when I genuinely asked a few days ago in this post:

I've been seeing a lot of people talking about Max and FF14. Can someone explain what happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Limit and Echo had a blind FF14 raiding competition going on. Where both guilds said they would do the bosses blind, but for some reason, Max knew all mechanics and strats. There is a funny video about it. Quite sure you can find it easily on youtube.
    You really have no clue what you're talking about. I'm not here for the sake of shitting on Max; I'm here just to call out a silly excuse, and you've turned it into a much longer drawn out thing because you can't let it go.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

It does if it's something that you rely on to stream at the quality you feel comfortable streaming. He isn't obligated to stream anything anyway so this insistence that he's doing it for ulterior motives is hard pathetic. Again, you can hate the guy all you want but we're better than this.
    No one's saying he's obligated to stream, just that it's incredibly convenient to have an excuse not to stream at a time when he likely wouldn't want to stream.

No one's saying he's obligated to stream, just that it's incredibly convenient to have an excuse not to stream at a time when he likely wouldn't want to stream.
    He doesn't gain anything by refusing to stream. The toxic hatewatchers will be there if he streamed today, tomorrow or a week from now. He's not protecting himself from anything nor does he strike as the type of person who'd let salty WoW fans affect his mental.

10+ Year Old Account
    His mixer is broken. Technology breaks. This is the reason we've been given and there's no reason to think otherwise. It's not some great conspiracy where he's terrified of idiots in his chat posting dogshit tier memes and getting perma'd in seconds.
    There are plenty of reasons to think otherwise.

He doesn't gain anything by refusing to stream. The toxic hatewatchers will be there if he streamed today, tomorrow or a week from now. He's not protecting himself from anything nor does he strike as the type of person who'd let salty WoW fans affect his mental.
    To suggest that the same amount of toxicity would be in his chat next week as there would be today if he streamed is pretty damn ignorant to say the least. He also does gain something by refusing to stream, avoiding the conversation.

To suggest that the same amount of toxicity would be in his chat next week as there would be today if he streamed is pretty damn ignorant to say the least. He also does gain something by refusing to stream, avoiding the conversation.
    Why do you think he cares?

Better question, why do you think anybody else gives a shit about the "real reason"? We don't have a reason to disbelieve the stated reason; this is just petty, pointless cynicism to support a narrative that Max is for some indefinable reason "afraid" of a few buttmad WoW players whose opinions ultimately mean nothing anyway.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2022-03-30 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    How so? Looked like they got lots of eyes on the race and their streams.
    Idk, by the looks of it, Max doesn't seem to be a very good leader.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    There are plenty of reasons to think otherwise.
    Maybe he isn't in the mood to stream because of weirdo obsessives like you and your ilk on this forum, wouldn't really surprise me he's hiding from the mentally ill who are too invested in a game they don't compete in.

Why do you think he cares?

Better question, why do you think anybody else gives a shit about the "real reason"? We don't have a reason to disbelieve the stated reason; this is just petty, pointless cynicism to support a narrative that Max is for some indefinable reason "afraid" of a few buttmad WoW players whose opinions ultimately mean nothing anyway.
    Why would he care about constantly being asked about their performance? Because he's a human, and being asked anything that would question whether or not you did the right things to succeed would effect you regardless of whether it's a genuine question or people trying to get under your skin. We have plenty of reason to disbelieve Max's reasoning for why he didn't want stream today, his past behavior suggests it. You're the one suggesting there's no reason to not take him at his word, when there's plenty of context to not.

Plenty of people give a shit about the reason why he wouldn't stream because they are clearly having issues performing as a raid at this point when they're currently the only real competition to Echo.

God, I feel bad for Liquid. Flame me all you want.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

You can support whoever you want, but dont for a second believe this crap that 'his mixer is broken'. Its obviously bullshit.

He just doesnt want to stream/face twitch right now. I dont blame him. Theres nothing wrong with wanting to save face for a while and hang low after a humiliating beating when you're also exhausted, frustrated and disheartened.

But everyone and their mum knows the 'mixer is broken' line is complete bullshit lol.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2022-03-30 at 06:54 AM.

Also, besides liking Max or not, it’s just a “stupid” videogame dudes, what should he be hiding from?

I think that many of us started to oversee reality and should start putting things at their right place and start seeing them in the correct perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    You can support whoever you want, but dont for a second believe this crap that 'his mixer is broken'. Its obviously bullshit.

He just doesnt want to stream/face twitch right now. I dont blame him. Theres nothing wrong with wanting to save face for a while and hang low after a humiliating beating when you're also exhausted, frustrated and disheartened.

But everyone and their mum knows the 'mixer is broken' line is complete bullshit lol.
    I haven't followed this "race" much. Why is it humiliating? Isn't it a competition where there is only one winner? How is it humiliating to not win?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I haven't followed this "race" much. Why is it humiliating? Isn't it a competition where there is only one winner? How is it humiliating to not win?
    it's humiliating, because it's bad sportsmanship. To lose motivation when you are behind and simply quit, instead of ending the race professionally. Did you ever see a real sports team leaving the field, even when they knew at halftime they can't win?

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    They didnt just 'not win'. It wasnt a case of Echo killed it first then Liquid X hours later in what was a satisfying or nail biting finish.

But rather, Echo got to 0.6%. Liquid saw that and effectively 'gave up' on the spot, citing mental health and drain, then stopped raiding to fly home. Considerable (and expensive) resources were used to produce the 'world first race' on a streaming platform (booking casters, flying them out, hotels, production studio, production staff etc etc etc)... and it all just fizzled out with them going back home sheepishly in embarrassing/humiliating fashion by giving up. As mentioned above, its also bad sportsmanship.

People love a good race.
    People love it when underdogs come from behind.
    People will respect a solid second place finish if the first place winner simply outclassed them (which was happening here).
    People DONT like it when one side 'gives up because they think their opponent is gona win anyway'.... in any sports competition.

Liquid basically bent over, stuck their asses up to surrender and said "mental health something something - we give up".
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2022-03-30 at 07:42 AM.