Cosmic Gladiator Trinkets

All these 5 new cosmic gladiator trinkets are utter garbage/trash, they are so weak and useless that unchained shackles is better despite it's lower item level, the only useful one, the damage resonator, already got nerfed after 1st day of rated arenas... wtf?!

I think there are a few that could be used situationally, but yeah, a fairly underwhelming collection. But I am using the Resolve for a number of RBG maps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using the grenade one myself, and just like a lot of other people across the game are echoing, the shit is broken.

However we are still in last season's gear (for the most part) so once people start getting a full set of current season's gladiator gear with higher levels of health... they won't be that gnarly.

How is it broken?

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously you haven't seen every Frost Mage/Destro Lock comp using the Echoing Resolve? I mean let's be realistic nearly every Ranged Caster right now is using Echoing Resolve. Most Rogues are using the Resonator, especially in 2s with Rogue/Mage. The 15 second immunity/3 minute on use is used by Ferals for unstoppable convokes. Aegis feels almost mandatory vs Casters right now.

The only one that doesn't seem to have much play right now is the new conal Maledict. But 4/5 are insane for people, and the Resolve one is probably the most unfun thing I've ever seen to play against.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )