Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Ok, buddie... man, if i had the energy to search your comments, i'd find how you shat all over Calia when we were in 8.3.

By the way, what makes them more relevant than Denathrius? Now that you supposedly know stuff about the next expansion?
    I dunno, the fact that Calia is on Azeroth and not stuck in a sword? The fact she still has relevance as a prominent leader and a diplomatic figure between Horde and Alliance? The fact she still has plenty of relevance to the future Light vs Void storylines?

I find your questions very odd sometimes. Like, we're not even talking about hints st this point, just basic plot relevancy, and you seem to have a hard time grasping what is actually relevant to the plot we have right now.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-04-08 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    That was Zovaal's goal. Sire Denathrius never said this to be his goal.
    If he's aiding and creating a special task force that is still relevant today, then it is also his goal.

Do you honestly think that the others would simply allow Zovaal to do again the exact same thing he did that made the others capture and imprison him? No. They wouldn't. So it's obvious Zovaal changed tactics after his imprisonment.
    Well, he wasn't imprisoned the first time, but was in a position of power - the arbiter.

Do you?
    Everytime. I go through it to correct grammar mistakes.

Just one more of the many, many storylines that Blizzard has dropped throughout WoW's lifetime. That is not hard to figure out considering I've been repeating this to you over and over. What? Are you going to once again claim you "never noticed" me writing that?
    Why add it in the first place?

Sire Denathrius is still stuck in that sword.
    No shit. It's the whole point.

And again: the Shadowlands' story is over, so anything Shadowlands-related is highly unlikely to return again, especially as a main focus, which Sire Denathrius applies.
    Yea, like the Scourge in Quel'thalas even though we are done with the expansion?

Then there is the fact there is nothing for him on Azeroth, and that the overwhelming majority of those that betrayed him, especially Renathal, are in Revendreth, not in Azeroth.
    Like every villain before him: Azeroth.

And, again: irrelevant. It's still a whole storyline that Blizzard dropped.
    If Blizzard reintroduced Denathrius without telling us how he was freed from the blade, his disappearance would still be counted as a hint.

Sire Denathrius is not Neptulon, though. Neptulon is the leader of the elemental plane of water, which is intrinsically connected to the shaman lore. Sire Denathrius is just a discarded villain with no connections whatsoever to anyone.
    No connection? Remember the Darkfallen?

There is nothing for him. Shadowlands is over, therefore the chances of us seeing him again are slim to none, especially as a big antagonist.
    You just prove your shortsight.

So what? His storyline has been dropped. That is a fact. The big, giant octopus that kidnapped him? Completely dropped. And I'll remind you: the Vindicaar? Completely dropped, too.
    Who the fuck cares? You're arguing that Denathrius would not make a return at all, not that his escape from the blade would be dropped.

This is so precious coming from someone who literally admitted not remembering something that was repeated to him several times over...
    Then you can count on me to not remember saying it either

Okay. And? Nothing of what you wrote there disprove what I said. It is highly unlikely we'd see him again. It's funny because your example actually backs ME up instead of you since we only went back to AU Draenor once (like, literally. Once you do that quest line, you literally can't do it again since the unlock is account-wide) and everything else about AU Draenor is forgotten: the garrisons, Ashran, the other races in Draenor like the plant dudes, the ogres, the arakkoa, etc.
    That's the whole idea!
    You think i meant another Shadowlands expansion is coming? No.
    We don't need the Shadowlands. The creatures of the Shadowlands will come to Azeroth, just like the Mag'har, the Ogres, the Gronn, the Ogron, the Gronling, the Saberon and the Botani.

So, in conclusion, you just can't see things for what they are, and is unable to discern a dropped storyline from an actual hint for future content. I'll repeat: there is not a single peep about Sire Denathrius at all in all of Shadowlands after he is rescued from Revendreth. If this was to be a hint, the others, especially those in Revendreth, would comment how Sire Denathrius is still at large and is still a threat. But no. Again, not a single peep. It's like the guy never left his prison in the first place.
    No one made a comment about Sargeras either, but we know he'll return at some point.

Really? Then can you point me at which point in Legion do we embark on a quest to free Neptulon from the naga's clutches, please? Spoiler alert: no, you can't. Because blizzard dropped that storyline.
    We don't need to learn what happened to him, because he made a return. The same applies to Denathrius. Regardless if his freedom is told or not, HE CAN MAKE A RETURN.
    We're not talking about dropped storylines, we're talking about dropped characters - which isn't the case of Denathrius.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I dunno, the fact that Calia is on Azeroth and not stuck in a sword? The fact she still has relevance as a prominent leader and a diplomatic figure between Horde and Alliance? The fact she still has plenty of relevance to the future Light vs Void storylines?
    Now you say that... back then, you saw her as nothing more than a tool for Night elf Dark Rangers.
    Sire Denathrius has relevancy - through the Dreadlords.

I find your questions very odd sometimes. Like, we're not even talking about hints st this point, just basic plot relevancy, and you seem to have a hard time grasping what is actually relevant to the plot we have right now.
    You don't know what the plot is right now, regardless of how you feel about the Dragonflight leak.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 Dreadlord playable race.

Blizz did want to add a shapeshifting demon race back in classic but only didn’t because at the time it was too expensive.

Wonder if it would be easier/cheaper nowadays to implement with how Worgen currently are with being able to customize both worgen/human forms separately and how skeletons currently work.

Though that concept could/would probably be used for a more friendly race like Drakonids who’ve been seen to have mortal forms too.
    Last edited by Nightshade711; 2022-04-08 at 01:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

If he's aiding and creating a special task force that is still relevant today, then it is also his goal.
    Really? Was that Sylvanas' goals as well? Was that Uther's goals?

Well, he wasn't imprisoned the first time, but was in a position of power - the arbiter.
    And?

Everytime. I go through it to correct grammar mistakes.
    But you fail to catch your logical mistakes, apparently.

Why add it in the first place?
    Probably because the first intention was to do something with it, but then they later decided to drop it? Y'know, like I've been telling you over and over and over and over? Or are you going to claim you don't remember that, too?

Yea, like the Scourge in Quel'thalas even though we are done with the expansion?
    The Scourge is not Shadowlands. The Scourge is on Azeroth, which is our main universe, on a location that we don't not depend on a portal to get there.

Like every villain before him: Azeroth.
    Sire Denathrius has absolutely zero use for Azeroth. He has absolutely zero resources to even utilize Azeroth in any way, shape or form. You're literally grasping at straws, now.

If Blizzard reintroduced Denathrius without telling us how he was freed from the blade, his disappearance would still be counted as a hint.
    Nope. It would not.

No connection? Remember the Darkfallen?
    You have one chance to explain why you believe this is not just a red herring.

You just prove your shortsight.
    No, I've just shown you reality. Again, the chances of us seeing Sire Denathrius again are slim to none. Tell me: how many times have we revisited Outland, Draenor, Deepholm, Firelands, etc, after their storylines were done, compared to all the other stuff in those locations that was just dropped and forgotten?

Who the fuck cares? You're arguing that Denathrius would not make a return at all, not that his escape from the blade would be dropped.

Then you can count on me to not remember saying it either
    The more you write, the more you prove that you don't care to read what other people are writing. Again, I am not going to repeat myself for the umpteenth time. Go re-read my arguments and realize your mistake.

That's the whole idea!
    You think i meant another Shadowlands expansion is coming? No.
    No. No, they won't. At least, not the way things are standing. They have absolutely zero reason to go to Azeroth, especially considering they all have duties to serve in the Shadowlands: the kyrian ferry souls to the Arbiter, the sylvan tend to the groves and pods of Ardenweald, the venthyr re-educate the wayward souls, and the soldiers of Maldraxxus stand to protect the Shadowlands.

No one made a comment about Sargeras either, but we know he'll return at some point.
    We do not. We absolutely do not.

We don't need to learn what happened to him, because he made a return. The same applies to Denathrius. Regardless if his freedom is told or not, HE CAN MAKE A RETURN.
    And just because he "can", doesn't mean he "will". Again, the story of the Shadowlands is over. We don't have any reason to return there, nor do any of the denizens of the Shadowlands have to come to the mortal realm.

We're not talking about dropped storylines, we're talking about dropped characters - which isn't the case of Denathrius.
    Which seems to have been dropped as well, considering there's not a single peep about him throughout all of Shadowlands after his rescue.

Now you say that... back then, you saw her as nothing more than a tool for Night elf Dark Rangers.
    Sire Denathrius has relevancy - through the Dreadlords.

You don't know what the plot is right now, regardless of how you feel about the Dragonflight leak.
    You kept implying I lacked vision of the future yet I always kept consistent that Dragon Isles would very likely be next because we literally had indication of it, compared to relatively little else.

Now that it's fairly well indicated, if not confirmed, you're pretending I came to this conclusion purely by coincidence.

I mean, that isn't my problem if you confuse every open ended story point as a hint, and have absolutely no real idea what the narrative going forward is actually being hinted at.

Don't act surprised if Class skins become reality either.

Really? Was that Sylvanas' goals as well? Was that Uther's goals?
    A means to an end.

And?
    A different set of circumstances.

But you fail to catch your logical mistakes, apparently.
    Everything is intentional.

Probably because the first intention was to do something with it, but then they later decided to drop it? Y'know, like I've been telling you over and over and over and over? Or are you going to claim you don't remember that, too?
    Why do you always think they drop plotlines? Just because you don't get an immediate resolution?

The Scourge is not Shadowlands. The Scourge is on Azeroth, which is our main universe, on a location that we don't not depend on a portal to get there.
    We had a Scourge invasion as a precursor to this expansion. Why use the Scourge again if the Shadowlands is over?

Sire Denathrius has absolutely zero use for Azeroth. He has absolutely zero resources to even utilize Azeroth in any way, shape or form. You're literally grasping at straws, now.
    Right.
    He's an incompetent villain, unlike others.
    *internal facepalm*

Nope. It would not.
    Yes, it would. The hint is at his return, not storyline.

You have one chance to explain why you believe this is not just a red herring.
    Vampirism. The Scourge employs vampires, gargoyles and others, of which the Venthyr are the originals.

No, I've just shown you reality. Again, the chances of us seeing Sire Denathrius again are slim to none. Tell me: how many times have we revisited Outland, Draenor, Deepholm, Firelands, etc, after their storylines were done, compared to all the other stuff in those locations that was just dropped and forgotten?
    Again, you're talking about places when i'm talking about characters. Never have i said the Shadowlands are set to appear again. That's your flaw in this discussion.

The more you write, the more you prove that you don't care to read what other people are writing. Again, I am not going to repeat myself for the umpteenth time. Go re-read my arguments and realize your mistake.
    You keep doing that. I'm not your lap dog to be sent searching for previous comments.
    Clarify it right her and now. Dropped storylines = dropped characters?

No. No, they won't. At least, not the way things are standing. They have absolutely zero reason to go to Azeroth, especially considering they all have duties to serve in the Shadowlands: the kyrian ferry souls to the Arbiter, the sylvan tend to the groves and pods of Ardenweald, the venthyr re-educate the wayward souls, and the soldiers of Maldraxxus stand to protect the Shadowlands.
    Oh, they will.
    It started with them showing interest in visiting Azeroth, us helping them save their entire realm from annihilation and ended up in that datamined Sylvar introduction quest.

We do not. We absolutely do not.

Man, you really have to expand your horizons.

And just because he "can", doesn't mean he "will". Again, the story of the Shadowlands is over. We don't have any reason to return there, nor do any of the denizens of the Shadowlands have to come to the mortal realm.
    Can - everybody can.
    Will - when a character storyline is left unresolved and is hinted to feature in the future.

Which seems to have been dropped as well, considering there's not a single peep about him throughout all of Shadowlands after his rescue.
    There doesn't need to.
    Do you think this cutscene was some sort of a cartoon villain send off? "I'll get you for this, AAARGGHH....." *vanishes into the background*

You kept implying I lacked vision of the future yet I always kept consistent that Dragon Isles would very likely be next because we literally had indication of it, compared to relatively little else.

Now that it's fairly well indicated, if not confirmed, you're pretending I came to this conclusion purely by coincidence.

I mean, that isn't my problem if you confuse every open ended story point as a hint, and have absolutely no real idea what the narrative going forward is actually being hinted at.

Don't act surprised if Class skins become reality either.
    What?
    I'm not talking about the obvious Dragon theme next expansion. I'm talking about you assuming to already know its content.

What?
    I'm not talking about the obvious Dragon theme next expansion. I'm talking about you assuming to already know its content.
    Er, what exactly are you accusing me of?

Be clear here.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-04-08 at 09:28 PM.

Er, what exactly are you accusing me of?

Be clear here.
    You seemingly knowing what the next expansion entails (aside from its main theme).

A means to an end.
    That wasn't my question. You said that Sire Denathrius' goals were the same as the Jailer because both worked together. So I ask you again: were Sylvanas' goals the same as the Jailer's? Were Uther's goals the same as the Jailer?

A different set of circumstances.
    It doesn't matter, though. The point is that the Jailer tried to force his way through his goals, and got caught, and so was forced to be more covert in his machinations.

Everything is intentional.
    ... Are you explicitly saying you're intentionally leaving your logical mistakes in? Is that it?

Why do you always think they drop plotlines? Just because you don't get an immediate resolution?
    Because they do drop plotlines? This isn't in question, Blizzard having dropped many plotlines in the past is a fact.

We had a Scourge invasion as a precursor to this expansion. Why use the Scourge again if the Shadowlands is over?
    Because the Scourge is independent from Shadowlands. Especially now that their connection to the Shadowlands (that was the Helm of Domination) was destroyed.

Right.
    He's an incompetent villain, unlike others.
    *internal facepalm*
    He would be incompetent if he went after Azeroth, a place that has absolutely nothing for him, no worth whatsoever. Sire Denathrius is a Shadowlands denizen, therefore he survives off anima, so striking against the Shadowlands would make a ton more sense to him, especially Revendreth, since it's the only zone in the Shadowlands without an Eternal One protecting it AND also happens to be the place where those traitors live. You really don't know anything about Sire Denathrius if you think he'd just leave Renathal and the others alone.

Yes, it would. The hint is at his return, not storyline.
    It's not a hint.

Vampirism. The Scourge employs vampires, gargoyles and others, of which the Venthyr are the originals.
    In other words: you got nothing but a red herring. All that you just mentioned is completely useless and immaterial to your claim that Denathrius does have a connection to the classes. He does not. The death knights aren't in contract with Denathrius for his powers. Denathrius doesn't bestow his powers to any living or unliving entity in the mortal realm.

Again, you're talking about places when i'm talking about characters. Never have i said the Shadowlands are set to appear again. That's your flaw in this discussion.
    No, it's a flaw in your understanding, since Denathrius is intrinsically linked to the Shadowlands and, like I have repeated multiple times, he has no reason to go outside the Shadowlands.

You keep doing that. I'm not your lap dog to be sent searching for previous comments.
    And I don't care to repeat myself for the millionth time only for you to completely ignore what I write and claim ignorance of my arguments again. If you can't be bothered to pay attention to what I'm writing to you, just admit defeat and walk away. Otherwise, have the common courtesy of paying attention and actually reading what people write WITH THE INTENTION OF UNDERSTANDING THEM.

It started with them showing interest in visiting Azeroth,
    Which they have not, as far as I know...

and ended up in that datamined Sylvar introduction quest.
    "Datamined stuff" =/= "canon lore"

Man, you really have to expand your horizons.
    That's not "expanding horizons". That is "making up bullshit and stating said bullshit as fact". You're literally claiming absolute knowledge about something we don't have any idea about.

Will - when a character storyline is left unresolved and is hinted to feature in the future.
    Except it's not a hint. I've already pointed out all the reasons as to why Sire Denathrius is not being hinted as future content.

There doesn't need to.
    He is a powerful Eternal One, the creator of the Venthyr. He is a threat. And, again, I've already pointed out all the reasons as to why he's considered an abandoned plot point.

Do you think this cutscene was some sort of a cartoon villain send off? "I'll get you for this, AAARGGHH....." *vanishes into the background*
    Pretty much, yes.

You seemingly knowing what the next expansion entails (aside from its main theme).
    I say what is likely and what is unlikely based on what we know. If I'm right about something it's usually because it was pretty likely to happen to begin with. Dragon Isles shouldn't be as much of a surprise to anyone when it's literally foreshadowed in BFA.

Otherwise no, I don't know what 10.0 actually will contain, and make no effort to imply that I would. Otherwise I'm usually pretty clear about talking about speculation when it matters.

But you're still being intentionally vague, so until I know what exactly you're talking about, there's nothing for me to actually respond to here.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-04-08 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Not before Venthyr, actual vampires, Darkfallen are half baked.
    It's also just more elves.
    Do we really need another set of blood / night elves running around?

Just slap red eyes on them and call it a day already and kill this stupid request.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    It's also just more elves.
    Do we really need another set of blood / night elves running around?

Just slap red eyes on them and call it a day already and kill this stupid request.
    Void Elves were bad enough!

That wasn't my question. You said that Sire Denathrius' goals were the same as the Jailer because both worked together. So I ask you again: were Sylvanas' goals the same as the Jailer's? Were Uther's goals the same as the Jailer?
    To remake the afterlives. Their reasoning might have beem different. Sylvanas, so families could be together, and the Jailer so that we would stand a chance against what is to come.
    As for Uther, i don't even remember what he wanted.

It doesn't matter, though. The point is that the Jailer tried to force his way through his goals, and got caught, and so was forced to be more covert in his machinations.
    Do we know what he did and how he did the first time?

... Are you explicitly saying you're intentionally leaving your logical mistakes in? Is that it?
    No, i'm saying it' all been peer-reviewed. By me

Because they do drop plotlines? This isn't in question, Blizzard having dropped many plotlines in the past is a fact.
    And they do it every time because it's not followed through immediately after?

Because the Scourge is independent from Shadowlands. Especially now that their connection to the Shadowlands (that was the Helm of Domination) was destroyed.
    It's intrinsically connected to Shadowlands through the various Undead creatures.
    The theme of Death supposedly needed to end, didn't it? So why are we seeing Death themes yet again?

He would be incompetent if he went after Azeroth, a place that has absolutely nothing for him, no worth whatsoever. Sire Denathrius is a Shadowlands denizen, therefore he survives off anima, so striking against the Shadowlands would make a ton more sense to him, especially Revendreth, since it's the only zone in the Shadowlands without an Eternal One protecting it AND also happens to be the place where those traitors live. You really don't know anything about Sire Denathrius if you think he'd just leave Renathal and the others alone.
    Azeroth holds nothing of value? Really?

It's not a hint.
    It is.
    What is it then if not?

In other words: you got nothing but a red herring. All that you just mentioned is completely useless and immaterial to your claim that Denathrius does have a connection to the classes. He does not. The death knights aren't in contract with Denathrius for his powers. Denathrius doesn't bestow his powers to any living or unliving entity in the mortal realm.
    Blood magic is very vampiric in nature.
    And i didn't mean the Death Knights, i meant all the other vampiric creatures, like Dreadlords, Gargoyles, San'layn etc...

No, it's a flaw in your understanding, since Denathrius is intrinsically linked to the Shadowlands and, like I have repeated multiple times, he has no reason to go outside the Shadowlands.
    Every Shadowlands creature is. Doesn't mean they won't come into our plane.

And I don't care to repeat myself for the millionth time only for you to completely ignore what I write and claim ignorance of my arguments again. If you can't be bothered to pay attention to what I'm writing to you, just admit defeat and walk away. Otherwise, have the common courtesy of paying attention and actually reading what people write WITH THE INTENTION OF UNDERSTANDING THEM.
    I do.
    I don't have enough memory space, though.

Which they have not, as far as I know...
    They have.

"Datamined stuff" =/= "canon lore"
    Pateince.

That's not "expanding horizons". That is "making up bullshit and stating said bullshit as fact". You're literally claiming absolute knowledge about something we don't have any idea about.
    He's imprisoned. Not dead.
    What's the obvious conclusion? That he'd remain imprisoned forever?

Except it's not a hint. I've already pointed out all the reasons as to why Sire Denathrius is not being hinted as future content.
    Then, what would you call it?

He is a powerful Eternal One, the creator of the Venthyr. He is a threat. And, again, I've already pointed out all the reasons as to why he's considered an abandoned plot point.
    Again, if you need everything to be written down for you, like Triceron, then you're not looking hard enough.

Pretty much, yes.
    That's the problem.

I say what is likely and what is unlikely based on what we know. If I'm right about something it's usually because it was pretty likely to happen to begin with. Dragon Isles shouldn't be as much of a surprise to anyone when it's literally foreshadowed in BFA.

Otherwise no, I don't know what 10.0 actually will contain, and make no effort to imply that I would. Otherwise I'm usually pretty clear about talking about speculation when it matters.

But you're still being intentionally vague, so until I know what exactly you're talking about, there's nothing for me to actually respond to here.
    The Dragonflight leak thread, which you take as granted.

The Dragonflight leak thread, which you take as granted.
    Which I have always framed as 'if the leaks are true' speculation.

It's the closest thing we have to talk about right now, outside of the recent 9.2.5 datamines.

Again, if you need everything to be written down for you, like Triceron, then you're not looking hard enough.
    Except the context we are talking about is what is considered a hint and what is not. You are allowed to wildly speculate all you want, but no one will regard an open ended inconclusive state as merely being a hint of a return.

There's a pretty clear difference here. Your methodologies are based on arbitrary patterns that Blizzard does not have to follow whatsoever. The pattern style of prediction is arbitrary. For example, pattern style prediction would have ruled out the Demon Hunter as a playable class for example, since it was a 4th Leather class while we were missing a Mail user and there was a very strong pattern pointing at Mail for the 12th class. Or another broken pattern is having a new class every 2 expansions, which recently broke woth Shadowlands. Or basing what new races we will get on how high resolution their skins are.

Patterns are all arbitrary because you are not actually predicting what will come. What you're actually doing is telling the world that you have a strong compulsion to have things fit into patterns, and project what you think fits best into the patterns you see. You're implying that your own confirmation bias will dictate what gets added into WoW next. And this is why your Nightwarrior class predictions are so flawed and implausible. Your predictions are inflexible and implausible, and when they don't come to fruition you don't take any time to assess the flaws of your process, you just imply that the possibilities are still as open as before, and repeat the same mistakes over and over instead of actually learning how Blizzard developers think.

Prediction requires insight and wisdom, and being able to anticipate what the developers are planning to do next. Sometimes it can be analyzed. Sometimes its down to a series of lucky guesses. That is what makes speculation interesting; finding out how closely each speculation and fake leak gets close to the mark. But there are clearly some methods that just don't work. Following and fitting patterns is one of them.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-04-09 at 04:44 PM.

Which I have always framed as 'if the leaks are true' speculation.

It's the closest thing we have to talk about right now, outside of the recent 9.2.5 datamines.

Except the context we are talking about is what is considered a hint and what is not. You are allowed to wildly speculate all you want, but no one will regard an open ended inconclusive state as merely being a hint of a return.
    Ok.
    It's just a few weeks to april 19th. So, there's really no need to argue endlessly.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Not before Venthyr, actual vampires, Darkfallen are half baked.
    So being undead and drinking blood are not requirements for actual vampires, anymore? sorry Dracula and Stefan Salvatore, seems you are no longer vampires...suckers.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-04-09 at 04:44 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Ok.
    It's just a few weeks to april 19th. So, there's really no need to argue endlessly.
    I dunno man, you're the one who brought this shit up.

If you don't want to argue endlessly, you can start by not quoting me and mentioning my name in your posts.

Sethrak and Mok'nathal should be new allied races and both should have access to druids.

To remake the afterlives. Their reasoning might have beem different. Sylvanas, so families could be together, and the Jailer so that we would stand a chance against what is to come.
    As for Uther, i don't even remember what he wanted.
    In other words, no. We don't know what Sire Denathrius' goals were. For all we know, the Jailer promised him power in his new cosmos. We have zero idea what Sire Denathrius' desires were.

Do we know what he did and how he did the first time?
    We don't have to. But we do know that what Zovaal did pre-Jailer era was vastly different than what he did post-Jailer era. Because it's just stupidly asinine to do the exact same thing that got you found out in the exact same way.

No, i'm saying it' all been peer-reviewed. By me
    Then yes, you are intentionally leaving logical fallacies pass by. Also, your "peer reviewing" abilities are sorely lacking, even in the grammar department, as you misspelled "patience" further down your post.

And they do it every time because it's not followed through immediately after?
    I never said Blizzard "always drops storylines and plot points". I said they do it more often than not. And I never said that something is "dropped" if it's not immediately followed through. I said it's considered "dropped" or "abandoned" if it's not followed through when it is relevant.

It's intrinsically connected to Shadowlands through the various Undead creatures.
    The theme of Death supposedly needed to end, didn't it? So why are we seeing Death themes yet again?
    They're not. Especially now that the only connection between the Shadowlands and the Scourge (the Helm of Domination) has been shattered. Undead are simply that: just undead. Risen undead are not taken from Maldraxxus. Liches don't go to Maldraxxus when they die. Funnily enough, when Liches finally die (for real, I mean) they go to Revendreth, and then they go to one of the other three Shadowland afterlives, or the Maw.

Azeroth holds nothing of value? Really?
    Yes, really. Azeroth holds nothing of value to Sire Denathrius. Because as far as we know, he has absolutely nothing that he could do to Azeroth or take from Azeroth. Saying "it holds a Titan soul" is meaningless because, as far as we know, Sire Denathrius does not possess the means to harness and/or utilize the power of a nascent titan.

It is.
    What is it then if not?
    A forgotten/dropped storyline or plot point.

Blood magic is very vampiric in nature.
    And i didn't mean the Death Knights, i meant all the other vampiric creatures, like Dreadlords, Gargoyles, San'layn etc...
    Irrelevant. Gargoyles, vampires, san'layn, etc, are nowhere near related to Sire Denathrius like the shaman are to Neptulon and the other elemental lords.

Every Shadowlands creature is. Doesn't mean they won't come into our plane.
    Again: they have absolutely no reason to. The creatures of Shadowlands aren't there just lounging around waiting for an opportunity to go to other worlds. Each and every creature of the Shadowlands has a purpose, duties they are bound to. Venthyr are tasked with re-educating wayward souls. Sylvan are tasked with tending to the groves of Ardenweald. Kyrian are tasked with ferrying the souls of the dead to the Arbiter. Maldraxxi are tasked to defend the Shadowlands.

I do.
    I don't have enough memory space, though.
    That's not my problem. If you are incapable of holding more than one conversation at a time, that is completely on you. Start making notes. If you know you have problems holding more than one conversation, and you want to hold more than one conversation at the same time, then it's your job to make sure you remember what is being talked about.

They have.
    If they have, surely you won't have a problem linking to the quest or lore quote that demonstrates such, right? Please do so.

Pateince.
    Oh, really? The when do you think we're going to go rescue Neptulon from the naga's clutches?

He's imprisoned. Not dead.
    What's the obvious conclusion? That he'd remain imprisoned forever?
    The "obvious conclusion" is that he's just one more drop onto the pile of dropped storylines and plot points that lies in the backroom of Blizzard's development offices.

If there is anyone deluding themselves here, it's you. Blizzard has a track record of dropping more storylines and plot points than they ever follow through with them, so assuming "as fact" that Denathrius will return in the future is extreme naiveté at best.

That's the problem.
    That's your problem.

I dunno man, you're the one who brought this shit up.

If you don't want to argue endlessly, you can start by not quoting me and mentioning my name in your posts.
    Triceron.
    You asked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Sethrak and Mok'nathal should be new allied races and both should have access to druids.
    Why would Sethrak be Druids?
    Don't you prefer full-on Ogres?

In other words, no. We don't know what Sire Denathrius' goals were. For all we know, the Jailer promised him power in his new cosmos. We have zero idea what Sire Denathrius' desires were.
    He's clearly a power-hungry snob guy, just like Kael'thas. So, i think their desires were close.

We don't have to. But we do know that what Zovaal did pre-Jailer era was vastly different than what he did post-Jailer era. Because it's just stupidly asinine to do the exact same thing that got you found out in the exact same way.
    It is. But, that usually what happens.

Then yes, you are intentionally leaving logical fallacies pass by. Also, your "peer reviewing" abilities are sorely lacking, even in the grammar department, as you misspelled "patience" further down your post.
    Ok, professor lelenia.

I never said Blizzard "always drops storylines and plot points". I said they do it more often than not. And I never said that something is "dropped" if it's not immediately followed through. I said it's considered "dropped" or "abandoned" if it's not followed through when it is relevant.
    So, basically comfirming what i said.
    If you don't see an immediate resolution, you consider it dropped.

They're not. Especially now that the only connection between the Shadowlands and the Scourge (the Helm of Domination) has been shattered. Undead are simply that: just undead. Risen undead are not taken from Maldraxxus. Liches don't go to Maldraxxus when they die. Funnily enough, when Liches finally die (for real, I mean) they go to Revendreth, and then they go to one of the other three Shadowland afterlives, or the Maw.
    Funny how Kel'thuzad ended up in Maldraxxus.
    Anyway, you didn't answer my second argument: why Death themes again? We're done with the Death-themed expansion.

Yes, really. Azeroth holds nothing of value to Sire Denathrius. Because as far as we know, he has absolutely nothing that he could do to Azeroth or take from Azeroth. Saying "it holds a Titan soul" is meaningless because, as far as we know, Sire Denathrius does not possess the means to harness and/or utilize the power of a nascent titan.
    Everyone and their mother wants a piece of that.

A forgotten/dropped storyline or plot point.
    Why put it there, then? Wasn't much of a plot point, was it?

Irrelevant. Gargoyles, vampires, san'layn, etc, are nowhere near related to Sire Denathrius like the shaman are to Neptulon and the other elemental lords.
    All Scourge members eventually draw their inspiration from the Shadowlands.

Again: they have absolutely no reason to. The creatures of Shadowlands aren't there just lounging around waiting for an opportunity to go to other worlds. Each and every creature of the Shadowlands has a purpose, duties they are bound to. Venthyr are tasked with re-educating wayward souls. Sylvan are tasked with tending to the groves of Ardenweald. Kyrian are tasked with ferrying the souls of the dead to the Arbiter. Maldraxxi are tasked to defend the Shadowlands.
    And guess who just saved their entire realm from annihilation? You guessed it. Ding ding ding! We, the Heroes!
    Why do you think you farmed reputation with them for an entire expansion?

That's not my problem. If you are incapable of holding more than one conversation at a time, that is completely on you. Start making notes. If you know you have problems holding more than one conversation, and you want to hold more than one conversation at the same time, then it's your job to make sure you remember what is being talked about.
    Does this look like a college exam to you? It's just a forum discussion...

If they have, surely you won't have a problem linking to the quest or lore quote that demonstrates such, right? Please do so.
    Pretty sure it was Pelagos.
    I'll find it when i have more time.

Oh, really? The when do you think we're going to go rescue Neptulon from the naga's clutches?
    He's already done.
    Sire Denathrius haven't and you already eulogize him.

The "obvious conclusion" is that he's just one more drop onto the pile of dropped storylines and plot points that lies in the backroom of Blizzard's development offices.
    You've got to be kidding me. Sargeras?!

If there is anyone deluding themselves here, it's you. Blizzard has a track record of dropping more storylines and plot points than they ever follow through with them, so assuming "as fact" that Denathrius will return in the future is extreme naiveté at best.
    Dropped storylines are not dropped characters, so i've got that going for me. Which is nice.

That's your problem.
    This aint no Pokemon.