No monkey's paw necessary.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    @cubby the NFL is committing highway robbery against your boy
    Lol - his stock had started to go down. Going #5 overall at this point is terrific.

Looks like the Pac-12 is doing well so far. 2/8.

I'm surprised no one has taken a QB yet, usually at least 1 team makes a huge reach for one.

Told ya! Falcons take a WR at 8.... UGH. UGH...UGH... So much more was needed than WR. This team is nutz sometimes... UGH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I'm surprised no one has taken a QB yet, usually at least 1 team makes a huge reach for one.
    Saints just traded up...

Have to imagine the Saints are going up for Willis here.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Saints just traded up...
    For a WR probably.

Not sure why they traded up for him....
    Last edited by Grube; 2022-04-29 at 01:26 AM.

wow, imagine giving up a top 100 pick (they gave up a 3rd and 4th as well as their first) to get a WR in a fairly deep WR class.

- - - Updated - - -

3 trades in a row - Lions trade from 32 to 12, Eagles and Texans just traded - moved up TWO spots for the Eagles, which is insane to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Traded up and it wasn't to take Jameson... I just can't even with this draft
    /s

Lions traded up 20 to get Jameson....I can't even. I love Jameson Williams, but trading up 20 spots for a WR is crazy.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    This some bullshit

lloyd better not go to the eagles

Hollywood Brown to the Cardinals. Not the WR everyone was expecting to be traded tonight.

At this rate, there are going to be 15 WRs taken in the 1st round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome -- the Seahawks finally drafted the pure pass-blocking LT they needed to protect ... a generational QB they just traded.

I'm not sure I understand why the Ravens would trade Hollywood Brown for 23 when they have no idea what'll be available at 23. Especially if they want to replace Brown with a WR at 23.

AJ Brown to the Eagles.

I don't understand what is going on anymore. Maybe Antonio Brown can explain it to me.

AJ Brown gets 100m 4 year extension from the Eagles and the Titans immediately pick his replacement, Treylon Burks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    AJ Brown to the Eagles.

I don't understand what is going on anymore. Maybe Antonio Brown can explain it to me.
    Brown wanted a new contract, Titans didn't want to pay him - Eagles had the money to pay him. Easy deal for the Eagles, don't get it for the Titans, even with the immediate replacement.

Pickett to the Steelers, guess the draft finally makes sense.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know at this point I'm used to the Saints out-aggressiving the Packers and the Packers blowing the draft, but holy shit you had WRs sitting there and you pick an ILB?

Only way this makes sense at this point is if that other 1st rounder is earmarked either to San Francisco or Vegas.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    We're probably going WR or CB. If Burks falls to 25, maybe we pick him, but if Booth or Kaiir Elam are on the board, I imagine we might go that direction. Obviously Stingly will be gone. Maybe if Devin Lloyd falls because of these injury concerns, we go LB, but I doubt it. Daxton Hill is also a possibility if we're worried about Micah Hyde/Jordan Poyer getting old.

I'd say it's between Booth, Elam, and Hill.
    Elam is the "traits" guy compared to Booth who is smaller but a more technical CB, but I was pretty good.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All these trades late and they're all teams that aren't looking for QBs.

I can't believe there's finally been a Draft where questionable QBs didn't get inflated into going 1, 2, 3.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)