Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ...
36
44
45
46
47
48
56
... LastLast
  1. #901
    Hackett just managed to call some weird sideline to sideline FB run on 3rd and short, then take too long to decide to kick a FG, didn't call a timeout and then punted.

    I thought Fangio was the worse game manager I had ever seen, but Hackett is somehow even worse.

  2. #902
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    14,872
    The Falcons were down 28-3 to the Rams.

    They're now back to within 6.

    - - - Updated - - -

    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...XiVNEqmVw&s=19

    Lance officially out for the season with ankle surgery.


    Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

  3. #903
    The Lightbringer ProphetFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,714
    Red zone was made for games like today

    - - - Updated - - -

    I think I get why the cardinals paid Murray now: it’s less his winning ability and more that he’s like Barry sanders if he was a qb. Just fun to watch him make it look like pop Warner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

  4. #904
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    14,872
    You'd think in a division with Herbert, Wilson and Mahomes we'd be designed to stop mobile QBs.

    - - - Updated - - -

    So this is how it feels to be a Falcon.


    Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

  5. #905
    Nice of the Raiders to Charger.

  6. #906
    The Lightbringer ProphetFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,714
    I thought the raiders signed davante adams?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

  7. #907
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    14,872
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    I thought the raiders signed davante adams?
    I was surprised how little he was targetted today.

    Honestly that sucked. We were well in charge and then royally shit the bed. That overtime drive was a running play from field goal range.


    Sports and Fitness mod, Brit with weird sleeping hours.
    Has good taste in ale, bad taste in D&D choices.

  8. #908
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    36,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I was surprised how little he was targetted today.

    Honestly that sucked. We were well in charge and then royally shit the bed. That overtime drive was a running play from field goal range.
    Least targets for him in a game since 2017.
    Dragonflight: Better, but at this point WoW needs a major reboot not an incremental upgrade.

    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC) | Classic - Grobbulus (Alliance)

  9. #909
    The Lightbringer ProphetFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,714
    Cobb salad is back on the menu
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

  10. #910
    Can we please get fucking chips in the football? I think Chicago just lost a touchdown because we are still relying on cameras to zoom into a pile of football players.

    If your QB throws the ball only 11 times how fucked is your team? They threw it more times during shit weather last week. RIP Bears.
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2022-09-19 at 03:10 AM.

  11. #911
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Can we please get fucking chips in the football? I think Chicago just lost a touchdown because we are still relying on cameras to zoom into a pile of football players.

    If your QB throws the ball only 11 times how fucked is your team? They threw it more times during shit weather last week. RIP Bears.
    Can't rely in chips and it's understandable, people will call bullshit when it's that same type of situation and the chip malfunctions or is damaged because of the roughness of the play and they cannot use the chip to determine the outcome.

    Also, they shouldn't have run a QB sneak in shotgun

    Also, their run game was actually doing well for parts of the game which is why there was less throwing.

    As a Packer backer, even I will admit what I saw out of the Bears is promising due to the age of the team. I think the coaches lost this game for them.

  12. #912
    Fluffy Kitten Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    19,360
    Glad to see Sammy Watkins and Randall Cobb's corpse doing well. Although it was the Bears, so who knows in the future.

    No idea what to think of Dallas. Their defense is actually really good? They just beat the defending AFC champs with the Orange Crush at QB. Noah Brown pulling his weight too?

    Wonder if that Dolphins offense is sustainable. No doubt Hill and Waddle are one of the best receiver pairs. But it's still the Dolphins.

  13. #913
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    36,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Glad to see Sammy Watkins and Randall Cobb's corpse doing well. Although it was the Bears, so who knows in the future.

    No idea what to think of Dallas. Their defense is actually really good? They just beat the defending AFC champs with the Orange Crush at QB. Noah Brown pulling his weight too?

    Wonder if that Dolphins offense is sustainable. No doubt Hill and Waddle are one of the best receiver pairs. But it's still the Dolphins.
    Honestly I think you can thank the Packers rediscovering the running game for their success. Doubs and Watson's too.

    Hard not to have WRs free when the Bears are having to sell out to stop Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon from breaking every run off for 20 yards.
    Dragonflight: Better, but at this point WoW needs a major reboot not an incremental upgrade.

    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC) | Classic - Grobbulus (Alliance)

  14. #914
    Moderator Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    31,854
    Hard to read into the Cowboys beyond our defense is a bit insane. Thankfully Maher was able to make his kicks this time. Rush is serviceable until Dak comes back.

    please adjust when our running up the middle no longer works, Moore

  15. #915
    dude blows........he cant run to save his life. 4 real man.

  16. #916
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,875
    I hate the constant split-screening ESPN is doing. If I gave a shit about the Eagles game I'd watch it.
    /s

  17. #917
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    36,509
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I hate the constant split-screening ESPN is doing. If I gave a shit about the Eagles game I'd watch it.
    I am watching it! But yes, I agree with you, show the game we're on that channel to watch.

    Also, Jalen's going to take a hit if he keeps playing this aggressively.

  18. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Hard to read into the Cowboys beyond our defense is a bit insane. Thankfully Maher was able to make his kicks this time. Rush is serviceable until Dak comes back.

    please adjust when our running up the middle no longer works, Moore


    Our D was crazy last year too but Dak just doesnt hold up.

    It really is the same play calls every year. Almost like he has a script that he follows with 0 room for change.

  19. #919
    Legendary! Logwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dagobah
    Posts
    6,936
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I hate the constant split-screening ESPN is doing. If I gave a shit about the Eagles game I'd watch it.
    Gotta love the BOSTON_LA_NJ errrr NY bias!

  20. #920

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •