I am honestly astonished by what happened tonight.

Last time I saw a QB come in like that it was when the Vikings grabbed Josh Freeman and threw him to the wolves. He was awful, I expected similar results from this game.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Baker Mayfield in one game may have just gotten the entire staffs of two NFL teams fired.
    Dragonflight: Better, but at this point WoW needs a major reboot not an incremental upgrade.

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC) | Classic - Grobbulus (Alliance)

i think i heard a stat that was something like no QB has led a 98 yard td drive with less than 2 minutes to win the game in 40 years until what baker just did. and baker threw several perfectly placed balls on that drive.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2022-12-09 at 06:05 AM.

Literally thought the game was done and went to bed.

Table's off, time to just play spoiler for the rest of the season.

All credit to Mayfield, however that dumb penalty gave some free yards at the best/worst possible time. Guess Carolina and Cleveland are quite bad...

Cheifs, Chargers, and Broncos really speant a billy in the offseason only for the division race to be over before Christmas.

Last edited by NotBigzo; 2022-12-10 at 02:24 PM.

Texans leading Cowboys is funny as hell

Ravens leading Steelers going into 4th qtr

Mitch Trubisky has thrown 3 picks & allowed the Ravens to maintain a 6 point lead

Anthony Brown now QB for the Ravens after Snoop Huntly went off for concussion check.

Props to the Jets for playing the Bills tough. I was glad to see the Bills able to grind a tough one out and hold on for a win.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Texans leading Cowboys is funny as hell
    Not today, Texans.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Props to the Jets for playing the Bills tough. I was glad to see the Bills able to grind a tough one out and hold on for a win.
    Some people will say "why don't they blow teams out every week like the Eagles" but I see a team that's got the gutsy kind of play to hang with anyone. Good win, despite what the podcasters will say.
    Dragonflight: Better, but at this point WoW needs a major reboot not an incremental upgrade.

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC) | Classic - Grobbulus (Alliance)

I am enjoying the last person picked in the draft putting on a clinic against Tom Brady. Purdy keeps playing like this and he might keep the starting job when the other two QB's come back.

Giants out of the playoffs.

Chiefs defense is kind of bad. They let Denver's offense have their first successful screen pass in the last 8 years go for a TD and let Jeudy get 3 more. Didn't know either of those was possible.

Mr. Irrelevant schooling the Goat was even funnier then the Texans giving the Cowboys a run for their money.

Well that was an easy TD.

That one chargers player celebrating while Tyreek was scooping up the ball was icing on the cake there.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    Giants out of the playoffs.
    ?

Not only are they still alive, they hold the last spot atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    ?

Not only are they still alive, they hold the last spot atm.
    I posted that before Seattle had lost so Giants were in 8th.

Bills re-signed Cole Beasley to the practice squad. At this point I've been putting up with anti-vaxxers on the team (Jordan Poyer and Gabe Davis are pretty vocal) because half the world is dumb and they're only hurting themselves as long as they're keeping it to themselves. But Beasley was outed as an anti-Semite a few weeks ago during the whole Kanye fiasco (he even has a shitty rap album with a lyric that outright says "Fuck the Jews!") and I'm not about it. Some things matter more than football. Rumor is Josh wanted his 3rd down safety blanket though, so fuck Cole's blatant bigotry I guess.