2 ties already assuming the Steelers offense keeps being the same as the rest of the game. Getting 5 turnovers and only having 20 points with your defense scoring 7 is rough.

How did the Colts put up 500 yards of offense and only score 20 points?

Awww, just one tie
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Bengals leave a bunch of time on the clock then punt for a touchback, gross way to lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    How did the Colts put up 500 yards of offense and only score 20 points?
    Their QB is Matt Ryan.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Really ugly win for the Saints, some stupid clock management gave the Falcons a chance to make a kick at the end when the Saints could've let it run before their own kick.
    It really was impressive just how badly that was handled. Though I also thought the player was tackled in bounds before sliding out of bounds. But the clock wasn't running so the QB should have seen that and you know, not spiked it. After the 10 yard penalty and loss of down they gain yards and then rush up to spike it setting up 4th down. I'd imagine they didn't know about the loss of down but it was just another failure of knowing the rules/clock management. Almost gave away that comeback win there.

Vance Joseph still has no idea how to stop the Chiefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Justin Reid is ridiculous, who needs actual kickers?

And Davante Adams is a cheat code.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    That is some crazy athletic ability to just fill in for the kicker on kickoffs and extra points and potential field goals and be able to do it at a high level. That kickoff was stupid good

10+ Year Old Account
    TJ Watt believes he's torn his pectoral, MRI tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post

And Davante Adams is a cheat code.
    We need a good kicking story after the kicking debacles of the early games.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Our first tie of the season. Inc articles about random players who didn’t know that was possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Herbert off to a hot start.
    /s

Looks like the Packers are trying to repeat their start last year. Offense sucks and defense isn't much better. Guess that is what happens when you don't play starters at all in preseason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Herbert off to a hot start.
    And he's not had Keenan Allen for most of this game.

Safe to say Mahomes is looking pretty solid this game.

I heard the Chiefs would be in shambles with Hill. The rumors of their demise were greatly exaggerated.

Seems clear there's a top tier in the AFC consisting of the Chiefs, the Bills, and probably the Chargers as well. And there's a biiiiiiiiiig gap between them and everyone else. Even though the Ravens won big today against the Jets, they didn't necessarily look great doing it.

All I can hope for is that the Chargers/KC beat each other up in that division. You can't convince me that the Bills aren't going 6-0 in their division after watching the Miami/Pats game. Only thing that worries me a little is Hill+Waddle+Edmonds, but Tua is such a subpar QB how much of a difference can they make?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Safe to say Mahomes is looking pretty solid this game.
    Tyreek who?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I heard the Chiefs would be in shambles with Hill. The rumors of their demise were greatly exaggerated.
    Exactly. Packers sans Adams on the other hand...

Long term, they'll probably be fine. They often start slow iirc, but KC's receiving depth behind Hill is orders of magnitude higher than GB's beyond Adams.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    All I can hope for is that the Chargers/KC beat each other up in that division. You can't convince me that the Bills aren't going 6-0 in their division after watching the Miami/Pats game. Only thing that worries me a little is Hill+Waddle+Edmonds, but Tua is such a subpar QB how much of a difference can they make?
    Chargers are the Chargers. They will do their thing and you won't have to worry about them.

Well, someone needs to beat up the Chiefs, cause I'm not gonna feel comfortable traveling to KC for the 3rd season a row in the playoffs. I need that #1 seed.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahaha, I love this win for Daboll. NY Giants, my sworn enemies since Super Bowl 25, now vibin' with the big dude going for 2 to win the game instead of settling for a piddly tie. And then the Titans miss the 47 yard FG to win it, probably because they were still intimidated by the hugeness of Daboll's balls blocking their peripheral vision.

Feels like Julio Jones has already done more tonight than the last 2 years combined.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Packers' preseason tricked us into thinking maybe Doubs and Watson could be good in year 1.

But no WR is good in year 1 with Rodgers, and that means the Packers offense is going to suck this year.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)