Well, someone needs to beat up the Chiefs, cause I'm not gonna feel comfortable traveling to KC for the 3rd season a row in the playoffs. I need that #1 seed.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahaha, I love this win for Daboll. NY Giants, my sworn enemies since Super Bowl 25, now vibin' with the big dude going for 2 to win the game instead of settling for a piddly tie. And then the Titans miss the 47 yard FG to win it, probably because they were still intimidated by the hugeness of Daboll's balls blocking their peripheral vision.

Feels like Julio Jones has already done more tonight than the last 2 years combined.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Packers' preseason tricked us into thinking maybe Doubs and Watson could be good in year 1.

But no WR is good in year 1 with Rodgers, and that means the Packers offense is going to suck this year.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Thanks Cowboys for a snooze fest of a Sunday Night game.

I'll never understand Mike McCarthy or how he has a HC job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Thanks Cowboys for a snooze fest of a Sunday Night game.
    Just wait, it gets better. Cowboys/Giants MNF game in a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I'll never understand Mike McCarthy or how he has a HC job.
    Cowboys front office is just doing favors to the other teams these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wait, it gets better. Cowboys/Giants MNF game in a couple weeks.
    Shoot me...

10+ Year Old Account
    So how did my teams do week one?

Titans: Didn't watch, but I heard they pulled a Seahawks Super Bowl moment and didn't run Derrick Henry on 3rd and 1. Also losing to the Giants is embarrassing regardless.

Chiefs: Mahomes is unstoppable week one. Also I guess losing Tyreek Hill, Demarcus Robinson, and Byron Pringle didn't matter since he hit like ten receivers. Too bad the new stud rookie RB will never get a chance to run the ball.

Cowboys: ...Their season is over, and that's not a week one overreaction...

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Falcons gonna falcon
    Isn't that the truth!

- - - Updated - - -

2 ties already assuming the Steelers offense keeps being the same as the rest of the game. Getting 5 turnovers and only having 20 points with your defense scoring 7 is rough.

How did the Colts put up 500 yards of offense and only score 20 points?
    They have Matt Ryan the yardage machine but very low numbers in the W column!

Dak Prescott is out 6-8 weeks from a thumb injury. Pretty sure his hand was already not working when the game started based on how he was throwing the ball.

Congratulations Eagles on winning the NFCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Cowboys: ...Their season is over, and that's not a week one overreaction...
    Yeah, of all the week one losers, I think they are screwed the biggest.

- - - Updated - - -

And before tonight's probable slaughter, the Seahawks can enjoy being first in the NFC West for a few more hours.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    And before tonight's probable slaughter, the Seahawks can enjoy being first in the NFC West for a few more hours.
    I'm expecting the Seahawks to win. It is in Seattle, Denver didn't play any starters in preseason and every coach that matters on game day is in a position they have never been in. Everything points to them getting off to a slow start. Especially without Tim Patrick or Josey Jewell and no corners outside of PS2 against a team with 2 good WRs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing all these QB changes makes me appreciate that we were able to hang on to Brees until his career ended and not see him put on another uni.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Seeing all these QB changes makes me appreciate that we were able to hang on to Brees until his career ended and not see him put on another uni.
    He had an impressive one that is for sure. I do wonder if Miami had signed him would things have turned out the same for him.

I'm expecting the Seahawks to win. It is in Seattle, Denver didn't play any starters in preseason and every coach that matters on game day is in a position they have never been in. Everything points to them getting off to a slow start. Especially without Tim Patrick or Josey Jewell and no corners outside of PS2 against a team with 2 good WRs.
    To be fair, I think it could be a very close game, unless Wilson starts hot. He'll sometimes have these games where he just goes off from the beginning, but most of the time, the Wilson-led Seahawks were a better second-half team. Wilson has a ton of pressure on him to win this game.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    He had an impressive one that is for sure. I do wonder if Miami had signed him would things have turned out the same for him.
    Hard to imagine Miami doing something smart, fouling up that free agency decision is what makes the dolphins the dolphins.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, KJ Wright raising the 12th man flag. Good choice, but I wanted super bowl MVP Malcolm Smith to raise it.

Good start, no one was within the same state as Dissly.

Special teams starting out as special as last year too.
    Last edited by Grube; 2022-09-13 at 12:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Life, death, taxes, Jamaal Adams injuries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit when did Geno git gud?
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Holy shit when did Geno git gud?
    When he plays a team that can't cover anyone or generate a pass rush. I saw this coming.