Page 45 of 142 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Woke up to a slate of boring looking games, guess I’ll go with Baltimore-Miami.

28-7 at half.

And after bouncing around that’s still somehow one of the best options
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Woke up to a slate of boring looking games, guess I’ll go with Baltimore-Miami.

28-7 at half.

And after bouncing around that’s still somehow one of the best options
    Jets/Browns has been surprisingly watchable.
    /s

Looks like the Bucs decided starting a fight was how they were going to try to move the ball.

I see Brady's check to the refs cleared with that unnecessary roughness call. Of course a drive with 2 very questionable penalties results in a TD.
    Last edited by Grube; 2022-09-18 at 07:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mike Evans is such a bitch.
    /s

Jameis deep passes have been so off, just give them the ball back. Like 0-4 to Olave and now the INT.

- - - Updated - - -

2 phantom calls gives the Bucs a TD drive

- - - Updated - - -

And Jameis throws it away again. BADLY overthrown.

- - - Updated - - -

This offensive gameplan has been pretty bad. A lack of Taysom Hill, lack of TEs involved. Trying to force it to WRs

- - - Updated - - -

And Jameis implodes in the 4th. 3 picks

Wow, Indy very much did not get vengeance for Week 18 last year.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots win in Pittsburgh. Wasn't pretty at times on offense, but the 4th quarter was a clinic on O-line and run game, with just enough passing game to keep Steelers honest. Good win, hopefully more growth towards next week. Worry about the injuries though. Dugger and Damien Harris would be tough to replace if their injuries are serious.

Jameis finally connects to Olave and then it gets fumbled. 5 turnovers, total meltdown with a bad offensive gameplan.

Giants have a very good chance of being 4-0 since they have the Cowboys and Bears the next 2 games. That would be something no one would have predicted.

Browns also trying to blow the game to Flacco. Ravens completely forget to cover Hill twice. Some of these teams look like they are tying to lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I turned the game off as soon as they threw that flag on 3rd down, I knew what was coming.

Didn't expect Winston to revert to spray and pray QB play.
    /s

I turned the game off as soon as they threw that flag on 3rd down, I knew what was coming.

Didn't expect Winston to revert to spray and pray QB play.
    Yeah after that fight happened Winston reverted to Tampa Jameis and tossed the game away. The Bucs were given a free TD with the penalties though. What a shitshow. Saints played well on defense but that offense was pathetic the entire game.

Dolphins/Ravens is freaking crazy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Some epic, sorry I mean elite, comebacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Lions, Jets, Giants and Jags all won. Flacco with 4 TDs, Tua with 6. What even happened in these games.

Whelp Garoppolo likely taking over for the year. I'd say the only team in the NFL that can lose the 'starting' QB and be just fine, the 49ers.
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2022-09-18 at 08:43 PM.

I am not well after watching that Dolphins/Ravens game. Waddle and Hill are going to be a problem. Tua with the most deceptive stat line ever, always dumping it off short except in the 4th quarter when there were some inexplicably blown coverages by the Ravens and he still almost underthrew them.

So much YAC and blown coverage wide open passes. Not scared of Tua at all, if you can get him off his first read, no real worries - but if he can get it to Waddle or Hill they blow shit up. Still, with Tre White out for our first matchup, and our three outside CBs consisting of 2 rookies and a 2nd year 7th rounder, I'm not confident. Poyer/Hyde over the top will have to bracket and support all game, leaving the LBs largely to cover Geisicki and Edmonds, which is also not great.

49ers are better off with Garoppolo than Lance.

Jerry Jeudy hurt already. Pretty close to just feeding Sutton every play, which is probably a good thing.

Rams offense showed up this week too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Giants have a very good chance of being 4-0 since they have the Cowboys and Bears the next 2 games. That would be something no one would have predicted.
    Some crusty NY'er put money on the Giants to win the Superbowl this year, I have no doubt. And he's going to be ecstatic these first 4 weeks before the Giants come back down to earth. Would not surprise me to see the Giants pull of some Chiefs-esque super start to blow it late in the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Ravens beatdown of the Dolphins was the most lopsided game I saw, what an epic collapse.
    /s

Patrick Surtain might be hurt now. He is basically the only corner, so not good.

The fans are already booing the Broncos offense in the 1st home game. Might be entertaining when they finish in 4th place.

The Ravens beatdown of the Dolphins was the most lopsided game I saw, what an epic collapse.
    Yeah the Ravens Defense was horrible in the 2nd half
    Tua was passing it to Tyrek Hill and he was make a mess of the Ravens secondary.

Some big questions need to be answered before the next Ravens game at the Patriots

Also, quite a few Ravens fans are questioning why did they get rid of Wink Martindale the Defensive CO
    Wink is now Defensive CO at the NY Giants and they have 2 wins now.

Lamar was great and the Ravens offense was good. The Defense let the team down