Page 46 of 142 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hackett just managed to call some weird sideline to sideline FB run on 3rd and short, then take too long to decide to kick a FG, didn't call a timeout and then punted.

I thought Fangio was the worse game manager I had ever seen, but Hackett is somehow even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Falcons were down 28-3 to the Rams.

They're now back to within 6.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...XiVNEqmVw&s=19

Lance officially out for the season with ankle surgery.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Red zone was made for games like today

- - - Updated - - -

I think I get why the cardinals paid Murray now: it’s less his winning ability and more that he’s like Barry sanders if he was a qb. Just fun to watch him make it look like pop Warner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd think in a division with Herbert, Wilson and Mahomes we'd be designed to stop mobile QBs.

- - - Updated - - -

So this is how it feels to be a Falcon.

Nice of the Raiders to Charger.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought the raiders signed davante adams?
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    I thought the raiders signed davante adams?
    I was surprised how little he was targetted today.

Honestly that sucked. We were well in charge and then royally shit the bed. That overtime drive was a running play from field goal range.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I was surprised how little he was targetted today.

Honestly that sucked. We were well in charge and then royally shit the bed. That overtime drive was a running play from field goal range.
    Least targets for him in a game since 2017.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Cobb salad is back on the menu

Can we please get fucking chips in the football? I think Chicago just lost a touchdown because we are still relying on cameras to zoom into a pile of football players.

If your QB throws the ball only 11 times how fucked is your team? They threw it more times during shit weather last week. RIP Bears.
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2022-09-19 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Can we please get fucking chips in the football? I think Chicago just lost a touchdown because we are still relying on cameras to zoom into a pile of football players.

If your QB throws the ball only 11 times how fucked is your team? They threw it more times during shit weather last week. RIP Bears.
    Can't rely in chips and it's understandable, people will call bullshit when it's that same type of situation and the chip malfunctions or is damaged because of the roughness of the play and they cannot use the chip to determine the outcome.

Also, they shouldn't have run a QB sneak in shotgun

Also, their run game was actually doing well for parts of the game which is why there was less throwing.

As a Packer backer, even I will admit what I saw out of the Bears is promising due to the age of the team. I think the coaches lost this game for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see Sammy Watkins and Randall Cobb's corpse doing well. Although it was the Bears, so who knows in the future.

No idea what to think of Dallas. Their defense is actually really good? They just beat the defending AFC champs with the Orange Crush at QB. Noah Brown pulling his weight too?

Wonder if that Dolphins offense is sustainable. No doubt Hill and Waddle are one of the best receiver pairs. But it's still the Dolphins.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Glad to see Sammy Watkins and Randall Cobb's corpse doing well. Although it was the Bears, so who knows in the future.

No idea what to think of Dallas. Their defense is actually really good? They just beat the defending AFC champs with the Orange Crush at QB. Noah Brown pulling his weight too?

Wonder if that Dolphins offense is sustainable. No doubt Hill and Waddle are one of the best receiver pairs. But it's still the Dolphins.
    Honestly I think you can thank the Packers rediscovering the running game for their success. Doubs and Watson's too.

Hard not to have WRs free when the Bears are having to sell out to stop Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon from breaking every run off for 20 yards.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to read into the Cowboys beyond our defense is a bit insane. Thankfully Maher was able to make his kicks this time. Rush is serviceable until Dak comes back.

please adjust when our running up the middle no longer works, Moore

dude blows........he cant run to save his life. 4 real man.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the constant split-screening ESPN is doing. If I gave a shit about the Eagles game I'd watch it.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the constant split-screening ESPN is doing. If I gave a shit about the Eagles game I'd watch it.
    I am watching it! But yes, I agree with you, show the game we're on that channel to watch.

Also, Jalen's going to take a hit if he keeps playing this aggressively.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Hard to read into the Cowboys beyond our defense is a bit insane. Thankfully Maher was able to make his kicks this time. Rush is serviceable until Dak comes back.

please adjust when our running up the middle no longer works, Moore

Our D was crazy last year too but Dak just doesnt hold up.

It really is the same play calls every year. Almost like he has a script that he follows with 0 room for change.

Gotta love the BOSTON_LA_NJ errrr NY bias!