Page 47 of 142 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Now that it's all backups I am checking on the eagles game and man Kirk Cousins is as bad as I remember.
    It's Monday night. He forgets how to throw the ball then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol @ the Vikings for running an empty backfield three plays in a row and not having an extra blocker for the blitz.
    /s

Lol @ the Vikings for running an empty backfield three plays in a row and not having an extra blocker for the blitz.
    Having a running back do some blocking? For shame! Apparently.

lol we left the game after the 3rd quarter cause it's a work night. Absolute scenes in Buffalo.

Next week looks like it's gonna be intense. Time to see how for real the Dolphins are.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    lol we left the game after the 3rd quarter cause it's a work night. Absolute scenes in Buffalo.

Next week looks like it's gonna be intense. Time to see how for real the Dolphins are.
    Way I see it, if the Dolphins win they're legit. If they lose... they still might be legit. The Bills are just that good this year, they're The Inevitable.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Way I see it, if the Dolphins win they're legit. If they lose... they still might be legit. The Bills are just that good this year, they're The Inevitable.
    Well, our starting CB, Tre White, is already on IR rehabbing from his ACL from last year. Last night our next starting CB, a 7th round 2nd year player, was carted off in an ambulance. Our two starting CBs for next week look to be a 1st round and a 6th round rookie. Then, on top of that, our veteran safety Micah Hyde also jammed up his neck and went to the hospital for evaluation, so we could be looking at 3 of 4 starters in the secondary out next week - against the top WR tandem in the league, Hill and Waddle (who are 1st/3rd in the league respectively, sandwiching......Stefon Diggs, lol). And we've had massive problems with Hill before, though we bottled up Waddle fine last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're onto week 3 and it sounds like Bakhtiari is not going to be playing again.

If this drags on one more week you have to start wondering why he hasn't gone onto IR, and from there the questions are going to once again start about if his knee injury two years ago was a career ender.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'd make the argument you probably don't want Sean McD sans Josh Allen either. As we've seen from the Brady/Bellicheck divorce....most of these coaches just ain't good without the QB who can drive play.
    He had some issues trusting Nate Peterman, sure. Allegedly Terry Pegula was interfering with some of those decisions.

I think Sean could be a good coach even with a lesser QB, based on how the team runs execution of relatively simple football concepts. I think that's generally a good strategy.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Browns offense looking solid. Some of those plays they highlighted to show how quick brissett’s release was though, he had wide open dump offs in front of him that could’ve had the same outcome or better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Well shit. Micah Hyde (elite safety who snagged the beautiful end zone int vs new England in the playoffs) is out for the year. I guess this is where Buffalo really gets to test it's depth. They will be out 3 starting dbs and two of their best D tackles (Oliver and Phillips) vs Miami.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Sammy Watkins to IR for the Packers, once again proving he cannot play a whole season and should not be any team's better than 3rd WR option.

Jordan Poyer listed as "out" according to the Bills website. I wouldn't be shocked if the dolphins put up good numbers today and the sports tabloids (media) neglect to mention that it was against 2 rookie corners and two backup safeties.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

The Bears might be better off just never throwing the ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Eagles woke up between the first and second quarter. If this is the energy we see the rest of the season, it's going to be a great season.

Of course this is the Eagles, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Bills v Miami is entertaining.

Bengals offense looks much better than they have previous weeks. Probably more to do with there being no TJ Watt and Micah Parsons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well so much for Bills v Miami.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, Bills really messed that up.

Why are the Raiders 0-2 and losing to Tennessee?

I projected them to be so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBigzo View Post
    Why are the Raiders 0-2 and losing to Tennessee?

I projected them to be so much better.
    Never underestimate Josh McDaniels.