I am enjoying the last person picked in the draft putting on a clinic against Tom Brady. Purdy keeps playing like this and he might keep the starting job when the other two QB's come back.

Chiefs defense is kind of bad. They let Denver's offense have their first successful screen pass in the last 8 years go for a TD and let Jeudy get 3 more. Didn't know either of those was possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mr. Irrelevant schooling the Goat was even funnier then the Texans giving the Cowboys a run for their money.

Well that was an easy TD.

10+ Year Old Account
    That one chargers player celebrating while Tyreek was scooping up the ball was icing on the cake there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    Giants out of the playoffs.
    ?

Not only are they still alive, they hold the last spot atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Bills re-signed Cole Beasley to the practice squad. At this point I've been putting up with anti-vaxxers on the team (Jordan Poyer and Gabe Davis are pretty vocal) because half the world is dumb and they're only hurting themselves as long as they're keeping it to themselves. But Beasley was outed as an anti-Semite a few weeks ago during the whole Kanye fiasco (he even has a shitty rap album with a lyric that outright says "Fuck the Jews!") and I'm not about it. Some things matter more than football. Rumor is Josh wanted his 3rd down safety blanket though, so fuck Cole's blatant bigotry I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, when I saw the news it was officially goodbye to all the warm fuzzy feelings for the Bills to finally win. Fuck em.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, when I saw the news it was officially goodbye to all the warm fuzzy feelings for the Bills to finally win. Fuck em.
    Kinda how I feel. Didn't know about him as an anti-Semite, but doesn't shock me... sadly.

Seahawks might catch a break and have to play a super banged up 9ers team. Might make it a closer game, but our defense can't stop the run at all and CMC is healthy.

Brock Purdy continuing to look good for being Mr. Irrelevant, and 49ers clinch the division.

10+ Year Old Account
    That 9ers defense is so fast. Seahawks nowhere near able to compete in the trenches on either side of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    That 9ers defense is so fast. Seahawks nowhere near able to compete in the trenches on either side of the ball.
    Their defense is why they have been able to win this many games with a bipolar offense. I'm curious what happens when DeMeco Ryans leaves for a HC job next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Their defense is why they have been able to win this many games with a bipolar offense. I'm curious what happens when DeMeco Ryans leaves for a HC job next year.
    Very much the same feeling. I think Shanahan is slightly fraudulous in terms of his results. The years his defense wasn't great, he's struggled to get results.

And that's with him having some serious fingerprints on the player personnel aspects of the team too. It's not like he's not getting the people for his offense he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Very much the same feeling. I think Shanahan is slightly fraudulous in terms of his results. The years his defense wasn't great, he's struggled to get results.

And that's with him having some serious fingerprints on the player personnel aspects of the team too. It's not like he's not getting the people for his offense he wants.
    The defense has been good every year hes been here minus his first season. Even in 2020 with Bosa and Warner out the defense was still way better than it should have been, the offense just sucked. The years he did poorly here he had poor QB play due to Jimmy being injured. He just lucked out this year with Purdy saving his ass from his other fragile QBs.

Also didn't he already lose a conference champion DC to a HC job once already, if the same happens to Ryans who is to say they don't plug and play in the system just like before?
    Last edited by Tech614; 2022-12-17 at 03:41 AM.

On another fourm I read about the Atlanta Falcons there is this guy that posts ever so often posts... They are entertaining. I'll share this one with you for entertainment......

Ridder is going to help us win out!!!!! We are going to the playoffs and to the promised land!!!!! Good Ol' Uncle Blank is setting us on the right course!!! BOYZ!!!!! WE GONNA BEAT THEM 'AINTS! MAKE BRADY RETIRE!!!! Them kitties gonna just go play with their yarn then take a nap till next year!!!!

Smith gonna get us going!!! To the PROMISED LAND!!!!! FALCONS GONNA WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR BABY!!!! IN RIDDER WE TRUST!!!!!

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEM DIRTY BIRDS FLY ALL OVER YOU!!!! WHOOOOOO!

15+ Year Old Account
    That’s the kind of guy who gets a 2022 falcons sb tattoo in 2021
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I don't have any virtues to signal for coolguy points on these forums, so I just want to say I hope Cole Beasley brings to the Bills what they are lacking.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

15+ Year Old Account
    Someone check on Matt Ryan, he has to be getting teiggered

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Jim Irsay wanted a read on if this team is good or in need of a teardown, he is not getting it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    That game was bizarre in so many ways. I actually feel bad for Ryan and Saturday.