The only thing that can brighten my Christmas trapped in my apartment after a blizzard is the Dolphins losing to a hapless Packers team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuckin Tua LOL
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tua is actually trash. Three straight drives ended by INTs was the +6 Packers swing to win the game.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Speaking of trash. Russell Wilson is back and didn't want Tua to feel left out.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game may only be interesting in the Nickmas format at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don’t think being a pocket passer is going to work out for Wilson.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2022-12-25 at 11:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    The not making the playoffs Steelers VS the shouldn't make the playoffs Ravens flexed to prime time next week.

Is this really the best the NFL can offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The not making the playoffs Steelers VS the shouldn't make the playoffs Ravens flexed to prime time next week.

Is this really the best the NFL can offer?
    FYI The Ravens have made the playoffs and could go on to top the AFC North dependent on how the Bengals go.

Also, the Steelers with Kenny Pickett have been playing well of late

The Ravens & the Steelers are fierce AFC North Division rivals as well.

So I do not see a reason why the NFL should not make it a prime game.. esp a Divisional game.

Interesting to see Mayfield have 2 out of 3 really strong games for the Rams when he was dreadful in Carolina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo88 View Post
    FYI The Ravens have made the playoffs and could go on to top the AFC North dependent on how the Bengals go.

Also, the Steelers with Kenny Pickett have been playing well of late

The Ravens & the Steelers are fierce AFC North Division rivals as well.

So I do not see a reason why the NFL should not make it a prime game.. esp a Divisional game.
    Hence why I said shouldn't make the playoffs. They've been fading for weeks now, meanwhile the Steelers are feisty but ultimately not good.

Surely there are games that have a bigger playoff implication that we could put in prime time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Interesting to see Mayfield have 2 out of 3 really strong games for the Rams when he was dreadful in Carolina.
    Maybe Baker wants to stay in Los Angeles & further his acting career

I mean his acting in all those adverts last year where quite good

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo88 View Post
    Maybe Baker wants to stay in Los Angeles & further his acting career

I mean his acting in all those adverts last year where quite good
    Yeah I suppose so. My point is just with actual competent coaching he looks a lot better. He got away from the tire fire that is the Browns franchise and the shit that Carolina was (though they improved after canning the coach and dumping Mayfield, so who knows there).

- - - Updated - - -

Hence why I said shouldn't make the playoffs. They've been fading for weeks now, meanwhile the Steelers are feisty but ultimately not good.

Surely there are games that have a bigger playoff implication that we could put in prime time.
    Well outside of the final week of the season I believe networks have the right to protect some games from being moved. The Steelers are a feel good story with their new QB and the coach never having a losing season AND their recent streak. I'd love other games in the slot, but it coulda been worse.

The Ravens vs Steelers game does have playoff implications

If the Ravens beat the Steelers on Sunday night and the Bengals loose to Buffalo on Monday night which is also Prime time.
    Then the Ravens go to the TOP of the AFC North having beaten the Bengals earlier in the year.

Also, you do understand that the Ravens "dynamic" QB Lamar Jackson has not played for the last four games,
    and the offense of the Ravens has not been at 100%.

Lamar may be back for Sunday nights game which would be another reason for the Ravens vs Steelers game to be on Prime time.

Good everyone as your teams move into the playoffs. Once again fans of the Failcan'ts are wondering how they will mess up this draft this time around!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Mcvay is good with qbs. Same with shanahan in sf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Mcvay is good with qbs. Same with shanahan in sf.
    I don't buy quite the same with Shanahan because of his W-L record without Garoppolo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't buy quite the same with Shanahan because of his W-L record without Garoppolo.
    I'll just point to what he's doing so far with Mr. Irrelevant at QB.

Might just be a Trey Lance problem.

I'll just point to what he's doing so far with Mr. Irrelevant at QB.

Might just be a Trey Lance problem.
    Sure and I'll point to Bridgewater being 5-0 with the Saints as an example that in a small amount of games that does not exactly mean a lot. It is possible Purdy is really good and they have a QB of the future, not saying that. But the 49ers record without Garoppolo is very clear. Who knows with McVay and his backups though also a small sample size.

Don't forget all the failed QB experiments during the Garoppolo era in San Fran. Lot of mistakes there.

The Bucs offense is terrible. Needing OT to beat the Cardinals practice squad that got destroyed by the Broncos last week should mean you are banned from the playoffs.

The suck thing is now the Bucs have the easiest path to the playoffs in the South. But if the panthers destroy them next week then all bets are off.