Poll: Do you want LFD to be kept in the Classic release of Wrath of the Lich King?

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Absolutely, I just wanna play the game and chill.
    What's important to me is wheter the thing is fun or not, I don't care if it's "slightly different" from wotlk if it's unfun.

Especially while levelling new alts, spamming "LFM" in chat every second is annoying as having to walk to the dungeon entrance without having a mount and when the dungeon is located on the other side of the map is.

It's "cool" the first few times but it gets repetitive and boring really quick.

I'd also love if they introduced dual-specs at level 30 for 15g, so I can quest as dps and spam dungeons as tank/heal.

I hope it never gets added.

And if we get it, atleast in ICC patch

Sure why not? I mean, its going to come to the game no matter what. Why not just have it from get go?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hirako509 View Post
    Absolutely, I just wanna play the game and chill.
    What's important to me is wheter the thing is fun or not, I don't care if it's "slightly different" from wotlk if it's unfun.

Especially while levelling new alts, spamming "LFM" in chat every second is annoying as having to walk to the dungeon entrance without having a mount and when the dungeon is located on the other side of the map is.

It's "cool" the first few times but it gets repetitive and boring really quick.

I'd also love if they introduced dual-specs at level 30 for 15g, so I can quest as dps and spam dungeons as tank/heal.
    The biggest plus of having automated LFG is for leveling, atleast in my opinion. You can run around questing while the system finds you a grp, much more effective. At max lvl theres less stuff to do so one would just spam chat channels for grps anyway.

Also, theres always less people leveling so easier to find those that want to do the content.

True fans of original WoW will want the dungeon finder out of the game for as long as possible.

Go play retail if you like queuing for things.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    True fans of original WoW will want the dungeon finder out of the game for as long as possible.

Go play retail if you like queuing for things.
    Totally .. I'm sure true fans of WoW are adepts of boosting and reserving too

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes please as dungeon groups are full of reserves and taking only aoe DPS.
    No I don't want to start my own group.

Lfd would effectively kill level boosters and make the gearing process a lot smoother...

It would also make phase 1 more of a joke then it will already be

Pick your poison

I don't mind either way but it's not really going to affect me regardless of whether it's in or not. So I'm all for it I suppose.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yes. Thats one of the best parts of wotlk. It was faceroll in the past at the end of the expansion. Im pretty curious how would it be now from the bottom start. DK blood tanking and warr furry tanking were just one of the best things ive ever had in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by jzhbee View Post
    They've been kind of wishy-washy with whether they keep something out of the game until it's proper patch; Honor System in Classic was a problem when it released ahead of BGs. Most would prefer Dual Talent Spec at 3.0 launch, rather than wait for a 3.1 equivalent in Wrath Classic.
    And Alterac Valley was a later patch from the start. Which was a shame considering how profoundly it changed the gameplay.

I don't like LFD or LFR or any queue content besides PvP tbh.

It just makes the game less personal and all this toxicity mostly comes from there and PuGs.

I did not have any bad experiences in classic or TBC dungeons. Everything was chill and people talked. Even in "fast runs".
    PuG Raids on the other hand have been annoying again.

So no. Leave it out if possible but i can understand if blizzard implents it again as these SinglePlayer-MMOPlayer will not shut up about wanting to get everything while playing solo or not talking to anyone. And unless they get endgame loot this way it has no effect on me as i try to ignore that part of the game.

So... i don't care too much probably more than a hard "no"

Yeah. The advantage of adding extra effort into forming a group and travelling to the instance together is that people now have skin in the game. The barrier to start behaving toxic or bailing on teammates is much higher because they know that it's going to take even more effort to find the next group.

Yes please. Will be glad to never see "LFM 5 man heroic, everything I want on res" again

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I don't like LFD or LFR or any queue content besides PvP tbh.

It just makes the game less personal and all this toxicity mostly comes from there and PuGs.

I did not have any bad experiences in classic or TBC dungeons. Everything was chill and people talked. Even in "fast runs".
    PuG Raids on the other hand have been annoying again.

So no. Leave it out if possible but i can understand if blizzard implents it again as these SinglePlayer-MMOPlayer will not shut up about wanting to get everything while playing solo or not talking to anyone. And unless they get endgame loot this way it has no effect on me as i try to ignore that part of the game.

So... i don't care too much probably more than a hard "no"
    The most toxicity i have ever encountered was in queued BGs. Why is it ok to have automated BG matching but not dungeons? Hint - it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post
    The most toxicity i have ever encountered was in queued BGs. Why is it ok to have automated BG matching but not dungeons? Hint - it isn't.
    The whole concept of PvP is so far removed from dungeon runs that there is no real comparison tbh. And save your condesensing bullshit. Hint - comes of as incredibly arrogant and obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    The whole concept of PvP is so far removed from dungeon runs that there is no real comparison tbh. And save your condesensing bullshit. Hint - comes of as incredibly arrogant and obnoxious.
    What's the point of asking a rhetorical question if you're gonna be an ass about it and answer it anyway? Crazy.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We already have a similar tool in BC classic, like we did in TBC, and it works fair enough.

You just need to put a bit of "effort" into asking people if they want to join.... then move to summon people.

Fuck LFG it is pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as you still have daily lockouts for heroics and you cant just random q into ones youre locked to for more gear, yes put LFD in on launch

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    Yes please. Will be glad to never see "LFM 5 man heroic, everything I want on res" again
    Aside from competition over a handful of poorly represented slots (Splintered Door of the Citadel comes to mind), I can't see that happening in Wrath. Too many opportunities to gear and too deep a player pool, besides. Somebody on a non-dead server at a decent hour monopolizes entry to, like, Halls of Stone because no one can find a healer and tank? Can't see it.

I'm fine with it being implemented with ICC like it was originally.