Poll: Do you want LFD to be kept in the Classic release of Wrath of the Lich King?

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    Bro, I just came back to classic since not really playing the game after WoD. What in the fuck is that shit? Every pug group or raid has everything useful on "hard reserve". How have they not been laughed out of the community? People like that would have been black listed in OG Vanilla. It's honestly the most pathetic thing I've ever seen
    Yeah it's a clown show. Dungeon Finder would have at least removed those people from the 5 mans.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    The only way I would ever want LFD is if it was:

-restricted to your server only
    -does not insta-teleport you to the dungeon
    so we can wait fo rpeople like to to show up after 30 minutes because they were still "farming".

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    People are just grouping with randos right now anyway, what's the difference? I never see the people I group with again NOW.
    This late in the expac live, yeah it's mostly random people i group with when i do anything.
    But during the first month of Classic TBC, i was continously grouping with recognizable people and guilds doing heroics. It's a great experience that doesn't last for long. LFD isn't required for the first phase, plenty of people playing throught the new content. It lasts about 1-2 months and is always the best time of an expansion.

Once Ulduar hit, LFD will be required, and if, at worst, by the time ToGC is released LFD isn't in the game, i expect metaphorical riots on social media and forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramickias View Post
    This late in the expac live, yeah it's mostly random people i group with when i do anything.
    But during the first month of Classic TBC, i was continously grouping with recognizable people and guilds doing heroics. It's a great experience that doesn't last for long. LFD isn't required for the first phase, plenty of people playing throught the new content. It lasts about 1-2 months and is always the best time of an expansion.

Once Ulduar hit, LFD will be required, and if, at worst, by the time ToGC is released LFD isn't in the game, i expect metaphorical riots on social media and forums.
    They also claim they're listening, but to who? overwhelming majority is to have LFD at some point.

They also claim they're listening, but to who? overwhelming majority is to have LFD at some point.
    they say it just for sake of saying it.

the whole wolk lfd fiasco shows their approach towards casuals didnt change and that 10.0 will be as casual unfriendly as SL is

wolk is just innovent victim of this casual hate in wow. shame but people will stick to private servers instead play crippled worse version of blizzard.

People are just grouping with randos right now anyway, what's the difference? I never see the people I group with again NOW.
    You don't? I see people all of the time pop up lol.
    I had a great paladin tank who showed up daily looking for groups in TBC, and he would always ask me first if I wanted to group with him because he enjoyed my company.
    I've run into people at max level who I had run dungeons with a lower level as well.

I've also blacklisted people from my groups for being trolls or just generally extremely incompetent so I remember their names if they pop up in LFG again.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    they say it just for sake of saying it.

the whole wolk lfd fiasco shows their approach towards casuals didnt change and that 10.0 will be as casual unfriendly as SL is

wolk is just innovent victim of this casual hate in wow. shame but people will stick to private servers instead play crippled worse version of blizzard.
    If pservers were a guarantee i'd play there, but they're always in flux (and have got my internet shut down once)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    You don't? I see people all of the time pop up lol.
    I had a great paladin tank who showed up daily looking for groups in TBC, and he would always ask me first if I wanted to group with him because he enjoyed my company.
    I've run into people at max level who I had run dungeons with a lower level as well.

I've also blacklisted people from my groups for being trolls or just generally extremely incompetent so I remember their names if they pop up in LFG again.
    Big server, no one ever says anything.

LMV 6k gearscore, link achiev, blues res.

Big server, no one ever says anything.
    That's totally fair. I got a lot of engagement on US Mankrik, but I can totally see how other servers might be different. Kinda sad that you're experiencing that though. I had a lot of fun with the community side of things.

That's totally fair. I got a lot of engagement on US Mankrik, but I can totally see how other servers might be different. Kinda sad that you're experiencing that though. I had a lot of fun with the community side of things.
    I mean, that's what I experience on Mankrik lol.

I mean, that's what I experience on Mankrik lol.
    REALLY?!

Recent thing or always? I never had this issue, but I also stopped doing dungeons a long time ago after hitting exalted with everybody lol

REALLY?!

Recent thing or always? I never had this issue, but I also stopped doing dungeons a long time ago after hitting exalted with everybody lol
    Recently, we've only just come back after quitting late p2

I'm not a fan of the LFG system as it was introduced in Wrath, but I also totally agree with this sentiment.

I think we should provide specific targeted feedback in the form of: Allow cross realm grouping to be an option for dungeons and facilitate an ingame chat-based LFG system similar to the one that retail WoW has. This would make grouping for dungeons much easier without making the mistake of a completely random LFG system. You have some control over what classes and specs are in your groups, but you don't have to restrict yourself to spamming trade chat in a city for people on a dead server.
    Nice idea IMO

The biggest issue will be the restriction to one hc ID per day. No more fast gearing for alts by spamming hcs for badges and loot.

At the end of the day it's just timegating.....

Recently, we've only just come back after quitting late p2
    Ah okay okay. Yeah, I don't think I've run a dungeon since P2 started.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Time to work on your social skills guys
    Seriously. Was on my mage in Blasted Lands doing those damnable elixir quests last night. Another player whose character was a skinner hovered, at first not sure if my character had the profession - he doesn't. I let the other guy have the corpses and we laughed at my poor alt running out of back space and madly grabbing/deleting vendor trash so he could skin.

It's the little things. The journey.

Quote Originally Posted by alexs View Post
    I hope you all enjoy traveling, not gonna play until they add it
    So what have you been doing in classic up til now?

I hope we get an add on that does the same thing

Warchief
    idc because ima be in a guild with the homies and ill be doing all my content with them. outside of that there are plenty of addons currently in classic to help you find groups. The teleport means nothing to me I don't mind traveling to the dungeon at all.

People take stuff so directly - yes no LFD in wotlk, 3.0. LFD was also added in 3.3, so it will come later in wotlk classic.