View Poll Results: Is Sepulcher the hardest raid tier ever?

Voters
221. This poll is closed
  • Yes for all levels of difficulty

93 42.08%
  • Yes for world-first, no for the rest

52 23.53%
  • No for world-first, yes for the rest

12 5.43%
  • No for all levels of difficulty

64 28.96%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    This whole raid tier would have been a lot better with Anduin as endboss. Instead of scrapping the 9.3 raid and tack three of its bosses onto 9.2 just give us a three boss 9.3 raid with the explanation of "all resources toward Dragonflight" and we'd been happy.
    A town is missing their tinfoil, bro.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Any stats on Mythic Jailer kills in the last five days? Front page of wowprogress says six hundred sixty-six. I dunno what it was before though?

Or any thoughts on the changes?
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    Any stats on Mythic Jailer kills in the last five days? Front page of wowprogress says six hundred sixty-six. I dunno what it was before though?

Jailer has been nerfed to the ground, end of story.

the massive nerfs helped, but majority of guilds seem to either not bother or have stopped raiding, as the numbers are 70-75% down compared to recent tiers.

I've never understood this but on the front page of wowprogress at the bottom the number next to Mythic Jailer is 670ish, I dunno how they're calculating that different from what you linked, 455 on Jul 6 and 718 on July 11.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

I do wonder how things will shape up with the S4 affix. Probably will end up easier if you have the dps?
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-07-12 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Misread a post

I've never understood this but on the front page of wowprogress at the bottom the number next to Mythic Jailer is 670ish, I dunno how they're calculating that different from what you linked, 455 on Jul 6 and 718 on July 11.
    Wowprogress usually has problems when it comes to guilds from China region while raider.io doesn't

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I do wonder how things will shape up with the S4 affix. Probably will end up easier if you have the dps?
    Well if they do not put additional HP/Damage scaling then yes - affix will makes things even easier ( considering it will spawn properly ).

Nearly 100 guilds picked up Mythic Jailer in the last day or two, wowprogress front page went from ~650ish to ~750.

After 4 1/2 months the raid is finally able to be finished by humans.