Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I just hope they at least grant her flying in the maw, the ability to interact with objects while mounted, and Perma stealth. Should make her job easier and the souls less time being tortured.

I wonder if the owl can take breaks.

Where is this coming from? I can't find anything to back this up.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post

Wowhead front page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium

https://www.wowhead.com/news/zereth-...poilers-326449
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

How funny would it be if players can see sylvanas flying around the maw sucking up soul juice Luigi style from time to time, with the owl near her.

Could be the stamp left by the expansion, like the red star in the sky or deathwings jaw fragment.

Okay. I don't like it. One thing though. If 9.2.5 is a setup for the new Xpac and it will be centered on Lordaeron and not the Dragon Isles, I fully expect her back in it at some point. Maybe she becomes the Lich Queen. That would be fitting.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2022-03-23 at 04:10 PM.
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics

Remember when WoW had interesting faction/race leaders

Cairne Bloodhoof
    Vol'jin
    Magni Bronzebeard
    Varian Wrynn
    "The customer is always right" is a nice way of saying "I will put up with your bullshit as long as you pay me"

Okay. I don't like it. One thing though. If 9.2.5 is a setup for the new Xpac and it will be centered on Lordaeron and not the Dragon Isles, I fully expect her back in it at some point.
    It's being set up more as an epilogue. The rampant scourge in quelthalas, the forsaken and Callie, etc.

The true hint for 10.0 is the Oracle speaking in draconic and other cosmic languages, mark my words. Dragon isles will be 10.0. void vs life as per the rift left from Zovaal's actions.

Calia is absolutely a Golden pet and not Steve. She's an invention of hers in the context of her novels same way Cata onward Anduin was, Kairozdormu was, post-WC3 Jaina, etc. Arguably some of Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    It's being set up more as an epilogue. The rampant scourge in quelthalas, the forsaken and Callie, etc.

The true hint for 10.0 is the Oracle speaking in draconic and other cosmic languages, mark my words. Dragon isles will be 10.0. void vs life as per the rift left from Zovaal's actions.
    Even then, Sylvanas may return and be put in control over the Scourge. It would be fitting since she said she kept becoming more like Arthas. "There must always be a Lich King". Or Queen?

So did killing the Jailer turn every Mawsworn and shit good? Or are they saying Slyvanas is so bad ass she's just going to continually solo clear everything for all eternity while she does the Maw walkers weekly save souls quest?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Calia is absolutely a Golden pet and not Steve. She's an invention of hers in the context of her novels same way Cata onward Anduin was, Kairozdormu was, post-WC3 Jaina, etc. Arguably some of Thrall.
    Calia Mabye but there’s no way anduin or Jaina or thrall are down to golden outside of her novel stuff no company gives that much power to an out of house contractor, the in game devs have even thrown out what she’s developed in novels completely in the pass when war crimes had Jaina get over her hate of the horde only to be ignored in Wod/legion with her still being super mad.

As far as her in house work she would obviously have more power but she’s said a ton of time she’s not on the wow team and only works on cinematic’s books and what not.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-03-23 at 04:26 PM.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Hmf...the entire direction of the game should never have revolved around a character that should have been permanently destroyed back in WotLK...at the least. (Writing her in as a new Lich King...Queen back then might have been acceptable if the script was well done)

Even then, Sylvanas may return and be put in control over the Scourge. It would be fitting since she said she kept becoming more like Arthas. "There must always be a Lich King". Or Queen?
    She Became like him due to her soul being split. Now she's whole, there's no way she's gonna want anything to do with that once her cosmic penance is done. Not like she can anyway since the helmof domination is no more.

The LK and scourge story is done.

All that's left is the forsaken/calia and scourge /cult of the damn leftovers that are a nuseance, like that belf quest line that was datamined.
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-03-23 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Calia Mabye but there’s no way anduin or Jaina or thrall are down to golden outside of her novel stuff no company gives that much power to an out of house contractor, the in game devs have even thrown out what she’s developed in novels completely in the pass when war crimes had Jaina get over her hate of the horde only to be ignored in Wod/legion with her still being super mad.

As far as her in house work she would obviously have more power but she’s said a ton of time she’s not on the wow team and only works on cinematic’s books and what not.
    Anduin's entire tone and characterization revolved around how he was depicted in the Shattering. He's her baby and absolute favorite.

And I more mean that the "voice" she gave Jaina and Thrall in that regard had a lot of influence on future portrayals. She wrote Thrall's origin book. It deviated plenty from the LotC adventure game. Taretha was someone she invented.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad they made that bitch climb into that hole, good riddance.
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2022-03-23 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Because she WAS controlled. Sure, they try to make it seem "different" by making up some bullshit that her soul was split, blah blah blah, but in reality that simply means she was controlled by the Jailer just like Arthas was (and she still had the audacity to talk down on Arthas like he's any different from her).
    Because both she and Arthas had agency! That's the whole point of their arcs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Sylvanas isn't getting tortured, she's just gonna have to redo the "Return Lost Souls" quest until the Maw is empty.
    Might take a while lol

15+ Year Old Account
    But this only divide our cosmos further! How will we survive whats to come without her??????

Wait, so Tyrande is just going to leave the fate of her kinsmen to Sylvanas, even though they may end up suffering for all eternity because of that rather than having the Winter Queen, Archon and Primus go down there and fix the mess that their bro created? Lmfao, this isn't a prison sentence for bad boys and girls. There's literal eternal torment on the line here. How does Danuser come up with this shit?\

The 3 of them, together with the new Arbiter, could probably go down there and rectify this issue in 10 seconds flat by using their literal godly powers. Instead they're going to let the nelves suffer for who-knows how long instead just so that Sylv can have some sort of punishment. Just murder her and save the souls, it's not that difficult to understand.
    Last edited by defibrillator; 2022-03-23 at 04:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i am so confused and this just made me remember. we never actually saved all the souls wrongfully stuck in the maw? so now Sylvanas is the one to save them?