Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Echo Claims World First Mythic Jailer - Sepulcher of the First Ones

Echo Claims World First Mythic Jailer - Sepulcher of the First Ones
    Sepulcher of the First Ones has been cleared on Mythic difficulty by Echo! Congratulations to them!

World First Mythic Jailer - Echo Kill Video

World First Mythic Jailer - Echo Raid Composition

Last edited by Lumy; 2022-03-29 at 05:00 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Thanks guys for fulfilling my expectations and killing the Jailer filth. I knew you gonna make it

World First Mythic Sylvanas Windrunner by Echo - Raid Composition? you might wanna edit that

Somebody defeated a boss in a game.

Congratulations to Echo for a victory well earned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel very sorry for every WF Raider that competed this tier - this raid was so good but so overtuned and took so many nerfs on bosses to even kill them. I suffered through it and GRATS to Echo on the amazing accomplishment, but Jesus, never again please with that garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    Somebody defeated a boss in a game.
    We get it. You don't care. Lot's of people do. The effort required is worth congratulating. They raided 16 hours a day for something like 18/19 days. It's a feat. Deal with it.

Congrats to them, enjoy the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    They raided 16 hours a day for something like 18/19 days.
    That's sad, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    That's sad, to be honest.
    It's their job, moron. You're so jelous.

‘We did it you guys, now we can finally play the game!’

GZ to them, felt like it took forever

Everyone in my guild was like... "man.. doing that is going to suck in a month or two... please nerf!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    It's their job, moron. You're so jelous.
    I'm actually gelatinous

Was there a "secret" mythic phase?
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to Echo on the kill! And to Limit (I refuse to use the new stupid name): You gave it your all and put in good competition with Echo. Hope to see both next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    I feel very sorry for every WF Raider that competed this tier - this raid was so good but so overtuned and took so many nerfs on bosses to even kill them. I suffered through it and GRATS to Echo on the amazing accomplishment, but Jesus, never again please with that garbage.
    that's not even true

and raiders from liquid and echo said that the tier was badass, the only thing that they're sad about is that they didnt know how long it will last and didnt expect it.. had they prepared for it lasting longer it would've been fine, especially when it comes to Liquid who basically had to give up because of the situation they're in when it comes to the place they're at right now in Boston

realistically it was amazing to watch throughout outside of that awful beam on Jailer(fuck that beam lol my eyes are hurting), it was the best race in a while outside of Jailer and Liquid giving up basically

also bosses weren't even nerfed that many times, Halondrus wasn't nerfed at all, Lords weren't nerfed at all, Anduin just got fixed, which made it harder, Rygelon was nerfed once, sure Jailer was nerfed and fixed a bunch of times but pretending like it was too many times is dumb, so many bosses were nerfed more times before
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2022-03-26 at 11:45 PM.

Insane performance by the guys

So many years and expansions down the line and EU guilds are still vastly superior. Nothing ever changes I guess. Grats Echo.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    Halondrus wasn't nerfed at all
    Lmao, what?

https://www.wowhead.com/news/mythic-...rushing-326327

Lots of highs, lots of lows. I enjoyed my toxic shit posting in the chats of both liquid and echo, playing both sides to see the rage flowing out in the chat.

Least now all the EU spergs can stop using "headstart" as an excuse when they are losing, clearly right?

Grats to Echo, the dominated the last 3 bosses and deserve the win. They played superior, focused and kept it tight every pull. We unbiased people from the NA applaud you gentleman.

Liquid? Max is arrogant and egotistical....I mean... gets his first world first ever and starts a "Undercover raidleading" youtube channel lol..... so I KNOW he reads MMoC...
    Max, you didn't deserve the win. It was pathetic watching you get mopey and depressed because you were losing, honestly pathetic. Take it like a man and overcome your challenges, keep trying and putting in effort. I feel sorry for your guild who was trying to keep things upbeat and fun because they knew they were going to lose and you just say... "Meeerrr...pooor me.....pooor maxibabe..."

Grow up dude. Your guild lost this before you had to replace people. Even when you guys got to 20%, BEFORE scott left.... Echo was out playing you. You guys joked...laughed...and clearly didn't take it serious and your whole chat of 30,000 people were noticing and pointing this out. Meanwhile Echo was buckling down and making prog pulls non stop. They wanted it, you clearly didn't.

Hopefully next race you take it more serious and don't start pouting when you know you're going to lose, sad sight. Be nice to see NA win again, maybe it's time for a new raid leader? cause you clearly aren't able to get your guild under control and focused.