Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drbackstab View Post
    you are a special kind of stupid you know that tinker has been a classic in wow's lore since Warcraft time? Plus why would it be anything akin to a proffesion? im gonna go ahead and guess you never touched something like warcraft's rts game because they were never like shamans either, they put down a pocket factory, shot rockets and could transform into a tankish unit. saying that could never work in wow is quite nieve when compared to some random dragon shit evoker we will get thats either gonna be DK levels of broken and have to be gutted or suck there has never been any inbetween in this game
    in world where any deepshit can make a MAGIC, tech is usefull if you bad at magic and not blessed to be student of some OMEGA powerful dude, poor gnomes made flying ship? no, just Jaina sexy magic.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-04-19 at 08:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    This is a question for you Tinker haters out there.
    I already know that Tinker is the most probable class for 10.0, so probable that's it's practically a certainty.
    Regardless, since many of you disagree, what then is the most realistic class to be added for 10.0.
    Try to be neutral about it, no biasis.Maybe this exercise will help you see the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    So about new Professions...

Think they'll meet half way and provide Tinker customizations officially through Professions?

They already showed the Miners in Mining gear, would make sense if they go all out with adding Tinker backpacks for Engineering.
    If they add the infamous "claw pack" as an engineer cosmetic customization, I'm gonna lose my mind with joyous Schadenfreude. It'd be so god damn sweet if they do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons and as a last, drastic measure.
    Oof...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    11.0 will DEFINITELY have tinkers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    If they add the infamous "claw pack" as an engineer cosmetic customization, I'm gonna lose my mind with joyous Schadenfreude. It'd be so god damn sweet if they do...
    Would be an amazing since it is Cosmetic

I know what I know, people just are blinded by their biases. I ain't going to get disappointed since I can clearly.rewd the writing on the wall, unlike so many in this forum.

I'm built different I guess.
    ahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    its been that way since cata

Hoof Hearted!!!
    YAYYY! We finally get the Tinker class...
    Wait!
    No we don't. Maybe now, the Tinkerites will give it a rest for a while.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Where's King Tinker?

I love how out of the blue evoker is, it's gonna be interesting.

And let's be honest: it fits the expansion a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    Where's King Tinker?
    Taking whatever victories he can get by virtue of guessing we'd have a dragon race and a dragon class. Even if the fact he got the race wrong since we're not actually dragons, but a dragon/human(oid) hybrid.
    Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons and as a last, drastic measure.
    Oof...

Tinker is the Waluigi of Warcraft confirmed.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

And unfortunately for tinker lovers, Necromancers will be the next class in 4 years.

I know what I know, people just are blinded by their biases. I ain't going to get disappointed since I can clearly.rewd the writing on the wall, unlike so many in this forum.

I'm built different I guess.
    This is a question for you Tinker haters out there.
    I already know that Tinker is the most probable class for 10.0, so probable that's it's practically a certainty.
    Regardless, since many of you disagree, what then is the most realistic class to be added for 10.0.
    Try to be neutral about it, no biasis.Maybe this exercise will help you see the light.

Taking whatever victories he can get by virtue of guessing we'd have a dragon race and a dragon class. Even if the fact he got the race wrong since we're not actually dragons, but a dragon/human(oid) hybrid.
    Where can I see this? The schadenfreude is too sweet. Imaging wanting a class that's already in the game in the form of Engineering. Oof
    You think you don't, but you do

Surely the Tinker fans are running low on Copium at this point, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ResentfulUK View Post
    Surely the Tinker fans are running low on Copium at this point, right?
    Oh it's completely over now that there's profession transmogs. That was the last bit missing from their cosplays.
    You think you don't, but you do

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Where can I see this? The schadenfreude is too sweet. Imaging wanting a class that's already in the game in the form of Engineering. Oof
    Check his Dragonborne class concept thread.
    Oof...

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    And unfortunately for tinker lovers, Necromancers will be the next class in 4 years.
    I can see that happening

Quote Originally Posted by puddypounce View Post
    24 days until Tinker reveal by Blizzard. They have been investing an enormous amount of time from their animation and art teams into creating unique racial animations for the class. They see this as a love letter to the most wildly popular new class request.

Alliance:
    Gnomes: Gnomish tech (duh)
    Dark Iron Dwarves: Dark iron type tech (Think the drills and the BRD golems)
    Draenai: Alien crystal tech (you've seen the golems

Horde:
    Goblin: Standard goblin shredder type tech
    Mag'har orc: Iron Horde tech (It looks REALLY good).
    Blood Elf: Netherstorm blood elf type tech

Mail/intellect class.

Three specs:
    Enforcer: Tank. Battlesuit cooldown, with each race having a customized suit. Tank mechanic is built around a shield capacitor, with a focus on building large absorb shields to differentiate from other tanks.
    Alchemist: Healer. This spec plays most similar to how MOP Mistweaver played. There's a focus on self-spreading HOTS (and self-spreading DOTS). Some really cool visuals
    Engineer: Ranged DPS. I don't want to spoil it, but you guys are going to LOVE it.

All of these archetypes have been explored in WOW. The team has a ton of art direction to pull from and they are really excited about how this class came together.

Edit: 23 days!
    You are a liar.

He created a fan concept that turned out to be similar to an official concept. Can you two just fuck already?