Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertoster View Post
    Except Evoker is entirely new thing based on new lore added retroactively.
    While Tinkers are here from WC3 and there are famous Tinkers in the game. New lore can be added easily if needed.
    I mean, monks have lesser representation in lore and game, than Tinkers. Demon Hunters had zero lore and were based entirely on a single lore character.
    It's not a new thing. It's based on Alexstraza HotS with abilities from Chromie and Deathing HotS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    It's not a new thing. It's based on Alexstraza HotS with abilities from Chromie and Deathing HotS.
    If HoTs is enough basement for new class, then Tinker should be even higher on the list, because Tinkers are both in lore, in WoW game, and in Hots (Gazlow)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertoster View Post
    If HoTs is enough basement for new class, then Tinker should be even higher on the list, because Tinkers are both in lore, in WoW game, and in Hots (Gazlow)
    Well it isn't the firs time they've used HotS for classes. Demon Hunters got HotS concepts when they were implemented in Legion. Also Shaman, Death Knights, Hunters, and other classes have all received HotS abilities over the years. If the Tinker is ever implemented, it'll get HotS abilities as well.

Not going through previous posts , but i am full with Teriz on this.
    Tinker are still possible, copium but possible .
    Evoker only for Drathyr, Tinkers only for Gnomes and Goblins. I suspect 11.0 will be about azeroth revamp with the help of Dragon aspects + the help of tinkers /undermine

I would have preferred a Tinker to the Evoker, when the cinematic was showing all the titan machinery I kind of thought it was coming. Sorry Tinkerbros.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    I would have preferred a Tinker to the Evoker, when the cinematic was showing all the titan machinery I kind of thought it was coming. Sorry Tinkerbros.
    I am pretty sure that if we don't deal with Sargeras sword till 10.3 , Tinkers will help us with some tech, utilize it, destroy it, remove it (and find a tunnel leading to Undermine) . With the introduction of evoker as class/race Tinkers are so possible, even as a april's joke . The possibilities are much more now

Quote Originally Posted by Moojhito View Post
    I am pretty sure that if we don't deal with Sargeras sword till 10.3 , Tinkers will help us with some tech, utilize it, destroy it, remove it (and find a tunnel leading to Undermine) . With the introduction of evoker as class/race Tinkers are so possible, even as a april's joke . The possibilities are much more now
    I mean... I think you are arguing that evoker is so shit as a class/race that it makes Tinker more possible; that's not a strong argument. I just think Tinker would be a more fitting wow class than evoker.

I mean... I think you are arguing that evoker is so shit as a class/race that it makes Tinker more possible; that's not a strong argument. I just think Tinker would be a more fitting wow class than evoker.
    Not at all, i fully like evoker , i am just saying with this direction on class/race combo , Tinkers are more possible than ever

10+ Year Old Account
    As a general class, yes. As a class for a dragon expansion, no. Wrathion and Alexstraza are incredibly popular characters, and HotS gave such characters class mechanics and abilities that are workable in WoW, so it was a no-brainer to implement a class on them. DEs are going to be a VERY popular class.

As a general class, yes. As a class for a dragon expansion, no. Wrathion and Alexstraza are incredibly popular characters, and HotS gave such characters class mechanics and abilities that are workable in WoW, so it was a no-brainer to implement a class on them. DEs are going to be a VERY popular class.
    I disagre, they try to innovate. Nothing bad with that , they might do the same for tinkers , how would you feel about them ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagre, they try to innovate. Nothing bad with that , they might do the same for tinkers , how would you feel about them ?
    I'd love a Tinker class. I would especially love a mech-based Tinker. I think the problem is that Blizzard is afraid to create a Gnome/Goblin-based expansion to bring them in. Undermine will always be a possible new continent though, so as long as Undermine is out there, the Tinker has a chance at implementation.

I'd love a Tinker class. I would especially love a mech-based Tinker. I think the problem is that Blizzard is afraid to create a Gnome/Goblin-based expansion to bring them in. Undermine will always be a possible new continent though, so as long as Undermine is out there, the Tinker has a chance at implementation.
    As i said earlier it's highly possible and also to be mech-based. Evoker it's nothing like we thought a dragon class will be , tinkers we be the same. But i don't think they will come with a Gnome/Goblin based expansion. Not many people are interest in gnome/goblin lore, so what are the alternatives ? Giant Sword, Azeroth Revamp and Curse of Flesh maybe ? need your thoughts on this matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    As i said earlier it's highly possible and also to be mech-based. Evoker it's nothing like we thought a dragon class will be , tinkers we be the same. But i don't think they will come with a Gnome/Goblin based expansion. Not many people are interest in gnome/goblin lore, so what are the alternatives ? Giant Sword, Azeroth Revamp and Curse of Flesh maybe ? need your thoughts on this matter.
    Eh, read my Dragon class concepts. It's pretty much exactly how I thought it would be. If you look at the influences of HotS and WC3, its pretty easy to see how they're going to structure the class. The only wild cards are spec number and configuration. However, HotS and WC3 should give you the basis for the mechanics and the abilities.

Eh, read my Dragon class concepts. It's pretty much exactly how I thought it would be. If you look at the influences of HotS and WC3, its pretty easy to see how they're going to structure the class. The only wild cards are spec number and configuration. However, HotS and WC3 should give you the basis for the mechanics and the abilities.
    I will do it again , but i can't find it , sorry i just created an account these days and i am not familiar with the forum . If you could send me the link i would appreciate it.

Why so DESPERATE?!?

So desperate to believe X will happen.
    So desperate to dismiss X will happen.

Why so DESPERATE!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    I will do it again , but i can't find it , sorry i just created an account these days and i am not familiar with the forum . If you could send me the link i would appreciate it.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...s-Concept-2022
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...pt-2019-(long)

10+ Year Old Account
    Kekw

/10c

If anything it will be tied to engineering with the revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Kharnath View Post
    Why so DESPERATE?!?

So desperate to believe X will happen.
    So desperate to dismiss X will happen.

Why so DESPERATE!?!?
    Not Desperate, hopeful

Not Desperate, hopeful
    Quote Originally Posted by puddypounce View Post
    24 days until Tinker reveal by Blizzard. They have been investing an enormous amount of time from their animation and art teams into creating unique racial animations for the class. They see this as a love letter to the most wildly popular new class request.

Alliance:
    Gnomes: Gnomish tech (duh)
    Dark Iron Dwarves: Dark iron type tech (Think the drills and the BRD golems)
    Draenai: Alien crystal tech (you've seen the golems

Horde:
    Goblin: Standard goblin shredder type tech
    Mag'har orc: Iron Horde tech (It looks REALLY good).
    Blood Elf: Netherstorm blood elf type tech

Mail/intellect class.

Three specs:
    Enforcer: Tank. Battlesuit cooldown, with each race having a customized suit. Tank mechanic is built around a shield capacitor, with a focus on building large absorb shields to differentiate from other tanks.
    Alchemist: Healer. This spec plays most similar to how MOP Mistweaver played. There's a focus on self-spreading HOTS (and self-spreading DOTS). Some really cool visuals
    Engineer: Ranged DPS. I don't want to spoil it, but you guys are going to LOVE it.

All of these archetypes have been explored in WOW. The team has a ton of art direction to pull from and they are really excited about how this class came together.

Edit: 23 days!
    really....

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSe7eN View Post
    No Tinker Class. Thank god.

Got that? NO TINKER CLASS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!!
    REALLY!?!

edit: It was never about Tinkerers... It was about 1 group being wrong and another group being correct and the latter lording it over the former.