Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moojhito View Post
    As i said earlier it's highly possible and also to be mech-based. Evoker it's nothing like we thought a dragon class will be , tinkers we be the same. But i don't think they will come with a Gnome/Goblin based expansion. Not many people are interest in gnome/goblin lore, so what are the alternatives ? Giant Sword, Azeroth Revamp and Curse of Flesh maybe ? need your thoughts on this matter.
    Eh, read my Dragon class concepts. It's pretty much exactly how I thought it would be. If you look at the influences of HotS and WC3, its pretty easy to see how they're going to structure the class. The only wild cards are spec number and configuration. However, HotS and WC3 should give you the basis for the mechanics and the abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Eh, read my Dragon class concepts. It's pretty much exactly how I thought it would be. If you look at the influences of HotS and WC3, its pretty easy to see how they're going to structure the class. The only wild cards are spec number and configuration. However, HotS and WC3 should give you the basis for the mechanics and the abilities.
    I will do it again , but i can't find it , sorry i just created an account these days and i am not familiar with the forum . If you could send me the link i would appreciate it.

Why so DESPERATE?!?

So desperate to believe X will happen.
    So desperate to dismiss X will happen.

Why so DESPERATE!?!?

I will do it again , but i can't find it , sorry i just created an account these days and i am not familiar with the forum . If you could send me the link i would appreciate it.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...s-Concept-2022
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...pt-2019-(long)

Kekw

/10c
    All my ignores are permanently filtered out and invisible to me. Responding to my posts with nonsense or insults is pointless, you're likely already invisible and if not - 3 clicks away. One ignore is much better than 3 pages of trolling.

If anything it will be tied to engineering with the revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Kharnath View Post
    Why so DESPERATE?!?

So desperate to believe X will happen.
    So desperate to dismiss X will happen.

Why so DESPERATE!?!?
    Not Desperate, hopeful

Not Desperate, hopeful
    Quote Originally Posted by puddypounce View Post
    24 days until Tinker reveal by Blizzard. They have been investing an enormous amount of time from their animation and art teams into creating unique racial animations for the class. They see this as a love letter to the most wildly popular new class request.

Alliance:
    Gnomes: Gnomish tech (duh)
    Dark Iron Dwarves: Dark iron type tech (Think the drills and the BRD golems)
    Draenai: Alien crystal tech (you've seen the golems

Horde:
    Goblin: Standard goblin shredder type tech
    Mag'har orc: Iron Horde tech (It looks REALLY good).
    Blood Elf: Netherstorm blood elf type tech

Mail/intellect class.

Three specs:
    Enforcer: Tank. Battlesuit cooldown, with each race having a customized suit. Tank mechanic is built around a shield capacitor, with a focus on building large absorb shields to differentiate from other tanks.
    Alchemist: Healer. This spec plays most similar to how MOP Mistweaver played. There's a focus on self-spreading HOTS (and self-spreading DOTS). Some really cool visuals
    Engineer: Ranged DPS. I don't want to spoil it, but you guys are going to LOVE it.

All of these archetypes have been explored in WOW. The team has a ton of art direction to pull from and they are really excited about how this class came together.

Edit: 23 days!
    really....

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSe7eN View Post
    No Tinker Class. Thank god.

Got that? NO TINKER CLASS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!!
    REALLY!?!

edit: It was never about Tinkerers... It was about 1 group being wrong and another group being correct and the latter lording it over the former.

really....

REALLY!?!

edit: It was never about Tinkerers... It was about 1 group being wrong and another group being correct and the latter lording it over the former.
    They been wrong every x pac since wod

Quote Originally Posted by datguy81 View Post
    They been wrong every x pac since wod
    And..........................................................?

And..........................................................?
    And the cycle continues X reason why tinker is being added in next xpac/patch and it never happens. Than it starts all over

Yeah it was a good run. I was really rooting for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Supertoster View Post
    If HoTs is enough basement for new class, then Tinker should be even higher on the list, because Tinkers are both in lore, in WoW game, and in Hots (Gazlow)
    And we may be getting that with the Professions revamp coming up this very expansion.

If the Miners gear and 'backpack' is any indication, they could totally fit the entire Tinker fantasy into the new Profession outfits and round it out with new gadgets that mimic HotS Tinker abilities, like deployable turrets and grav bombs.
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

I'd love a Tinker class. I would especially love a mech-based Tinker. I think the problem is that Blizzard is afraid to create a Gnome/Goblin-based expansion to bring them in. Undermine will always be a possible new continent though, so as long as Undermine is out there, the Tinker has a chance at implementation.
    I does not have to be a goblin/gnome themed expansion. Tinkers are basically war-engineers. Any theme that involves warfare or any other technological factions could work.
    Tbh, Tinkers could have been added in BfA with all this azerite tech and Horde/Alliance arms race.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    And we may be getting that with the Professions revamp coming up this very expansion.

If the Miners gear and 'backpack' is any indication, they could totally fit the entire Tinker fantasy into the new Profession outfits and round it out with new gadgets that mimic HotS Tinker abilities, like deployable turrets and grav bombs.
    I didn't even think of that. Makes sense.
    If Engineers get a backpack with robotic arms, the Tinker class dream is over. Maybe it can be an Engineering title.

I have my fingers crossed for the Tinker fans to get their class soon because seeing the backlash from some people is quite sad...

I'm quite happy with Drakthyr/Evoker so I'm all for the Tinkers to get their Tinkers now.

Quote Originally Posted by Supertoster View Post
    If HoTs is enough basement for new class, then Tinker should be even higher on the list, because Tinkers are both in lore, in WoW game, and in Hots (Gazlow)
    I don't like to use that word, but 'copium' really reeks here.

Every single time. Every single pre-expansion-reveal. Every single "leak season".

It's always "tinkers are at the top of the list!" "tinkers are top priority!" "tinkers are gonna be the new class!" Always the same tiresome, repetitive spiel.

When will you guys accept that there isn't a "priority list", and if there is one, the tinker is not at the top of it? Wrath, MoP, Legion and now Dragonflight. Four expansions that brought us four new classes. And of those four, three (arguably all four) that were below tinker in popularity were added into the game.

Two of them barely registering in people's radars, like monk and evoker. At least not until 'dragons' became the running theory for next expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons and as a last, drastic measure.
    Oof...

aaaaand its gone. So again next few years hype around! :P
    Last edited by czarek; 2022-04-21 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I didn't even think of that. Makes sense.
    If Engineers get a backpack with robotic arms, the Tinker class dream is over. Maybe it can be an Engineering title.
    I cant wait for Engineers tp get a backpack with robotic arms

I just realized the cruel irony of Evoker.
    Their key feature is charge-abilities. Guess who has the same ability in HotS?
    Gazlow. The tinker.