Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can we please get #0 banned for wasting all of our time on absolute nothing?
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You guys have been saying that since.... well, forever. It's always "tinker is going to be the new class now!" and when the class revealed is not tinker, then it's always "tinker is coming in the next expansion, see you in four years!"

Also, this statement of "Blizzard can only make classes based off Warcraft III" is a fallacy.
    I was pointing out they were wrong for saying that the whole time. I for one do NOT want tinker added

Hahahahahaha
    AAAhahahahahahahaha

So glad Tinkers are not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by puddypounce View Post
    24 days until Tinker reveal by Blizzard. They have been investing an enormous amount of time from their animation and art teams into creating unique racial animations for the class. They see this as a love letter to the most wildly popular new class request.

Alliance:
    Gnomes: Gnomish tech (duh)
    Dark Iron Dwarves: Dark iron type tech (Think the drills and the BRD golems)
    Draenai: Alien crystal tech (you've seen the golems

Horde:
    Goblin: Standard goblin shredder type tech
    Mag'har orc: Iron Horde tech (It looks REALLY good).
    Blood Elf: Netherstorm blood elf type tech

Mail/intellect class.

Three specs:
    Enforcer: Tank. Battlesuit cooldown, with each race having a customized suit. Tank mechanic is built around a shield capacitor, with a focus on building large absorb shields to differentiate from other tanks.
    Alchemist: Healer. This spec plays most similar to how MOP Mistweaver played. There's a focus on self-spreading HOTS (and self-spreading DOTS). Some really cool visuals
    Engineer: Ranged DPS. I don't want to spoil it, but you guys are going to LOVE it.

All of these archetypes have been explored in WOW. The team has a ton of art direction to pull from and they are really excited about how this class came together.

Edit: 23 days!
    hahahahahahahaha

!!!NO TINKER DAY PARTY!!!

Just happy that we didn't get Tinker on an expansion about Dragons.

5+ Year Old Account
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

3+ Year Old Account
    No Tinker Class. Thank god.

Got that? NO TINKER CLASS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    !!!NO TINKER DAY PARTY!!!

Just happy that we didn't get Tinker on an expansion about Dragons.
    We have this party every x pac announcement

This is glorious. Teriz and others raging at everyone for saying tinker wouldn't happen. And it didn't happen.

Time to put away your tinker tin foil hats for two more years

RIP Tinkers, I bet next expac whatever it is will be the "perfect time for a tinker class!" Like every expac. Whether its death themed. Or dragons. Or random islands.

Quote Originally Posted by datguy81 View Post
    Right but some people will be on there in a a year to tell us Tinker is next
    Well that's why I sighed.

It's gonna be 4 more years of this shit

11.0 will DEFINITELY have tinkers!

No tinker. Ppl need to get over this becoming a class.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Can't wait for "Guys clearly there will Tinkers in 11 because they showed some kind of technology in the 10.0 trailer"

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    this thread aged poorly

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Can't wait for "Guys clearly there will Tinkers in 11 because they showed some kind of technology in the 10.0 trailer"
    Seconded. 10letters
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

So about new Professions...

Think they'll meet half way and provide Tinker customizations officially through Professions?

They already showed the Miners in Mining gear, would make sense if they go all out with adding Tinker backpacks for Engineering.

5+ Year Old Account
    lel these years of shitytalk
    Next class must have character who represents it in WC3, and its tinker 100%
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.