Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    YAYYY! We finally get the Tinker class...
    Wait!
    No we don't. Maybe now, the Tinkerites will give it a rest for a while.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Where's King Tinker?

I love how out of the blue evoker is, it's gonna be interesting.

And let's be honest: it fits the expansion a lot better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    Where's King Tinker?
    Taking whatever victories he can get by virtue of guessing we'd have a dragon race and a dragon class. Even if the fact he got the race wrong since we're not actually dragons, but a dragon/human(oid) hybrid.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Tinker is the Waluigi of Warcraft confirmed.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

And unfortunately for tinker lovers, Necromancers will be the next class in 4 years.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I know what I know, people just are blinded by their biases. I ain't going to get disappointed since I can clearly.rewd the writing on the wall, unlike so many in this forum.

I'm built different I guess.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Taking whatever victories he can get by virtue of guessing we'd have a dragon race and a dragon class. Even if the fact he got the race wrong since we're not actually dragons, but a dragon/human(oid) hybrid.
    Where can I see this? The schadenfreude is too sweet. Imaging wanting a class that's already in the game in the form of Engineering. Oof

Surely the Tinker fans are running low on Copium at this point, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ResentfulUK View Post
    Surely the Tinker fans are running low on Copium at this point, right?
    Oh it's completely over now that there's profession transmogs. That was the last bit missing from their cosplays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Where can I see this? The schadenfreude is too sweet. Imaging wanting a class that's already in the game in the form of Engineering. Oof
    Check his Dragonborne class concept thread.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    And unfortunately for tinker lovers, Necromancers will be the next class in 4 years.
    I can see that happening

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by puddypounce View Post
    24 days until Tinker reveal by Blizzard. They have been investing an enormous amount of time from their animation and art teams into creating unique racial animations for the class. They see this as a love letter to the most wildly popular new class request.

Alliance:
    Gnomes: Gnomish tech (duh)
    Dark Iron Dwarves: Dark iron type tech (Think the drills and the BRD golems)
    Draenai: Alien crystal tech (you've seen the golems

Horde:
    Goblin: Standard goblin shredder type tech
    Mag'har orc: Iron Horde tech (It looks REALLY good).
    Blood Elf: Netherstorm blood elf type tech

Mail/intellect class.

Three specs:
    Enforcer: Tank. Battlesuit cooldown, with each race having a customized suit. Tank mechanic is built around a shield capacitor, with a focus on building large absorb shields to differentiate from other tanks.
    Alchemist: Healer. This spec plays most similar to how MOP Mistweaver played. There's a focus on self-spreading HOTS (and self-spreading DOTS). Some really cool visuals
    Engineer: Ranged DPS. I don't want to spoil it, but you guys are going to LOVE it.

All of these archetypes have been explored in WOW. The team has a ton of art direction to pull from and they are really excited about how this class came together.

Edit: 23 days!
    You are a liar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    He created a fan concept that turned out to be similar to an official concept. Can you two just fuck already?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    He created a fan concept that turned out to be similar to an official concept. Can you two just fuck already?
    I'm pretty sure he didn't creat the fan-concept, some variation of Dragonsworn has been around for a very very long time at this point.

5+ Year Old Account
    While it was already KNOWN that next expansion about dragons, he just switched his non-stop spam from Tinker to Dragons, now lets pretend that we didn't expected dragon themed expansion, he GUESSED it, even if he got class - Wrong, race - Wrong, and now pretends that this recycled DH rig is EVERYTHING he ever wanted, without mentions that he was diehard crying that he would accept only dragon class with REAL dragon form that looks like Chromie (hots dragon form) or small Deathwing. Yay where my pink glasses. And now he saying that dragon class must not have melee specs, while on LAST week it was "My class concepts works same way like already existing classes, but Its dragon form and flames"; feels like that guy who says that his car better, just because its has "Flames" painted on, and now he goes like "Jesus, thx its not some kind mage or dragonsworn" while in fact it IS a Mage and dragonsworn, race of biological weapon.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-04-20 at 12:19 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Tinkers are going to be a subset of Engineering after the profession rework.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    I'm pretty sure he didn't creat the fan-concept, some variation of Dragonsworn has been around for a very very long time at this point.
    He put enough effort into it that he drew up his own graphics. Even if it ended up being not 100%-completely-accurate-Blizzard-literally-copy+pasted. Just give a stranger on the Internet a win. He had a dragonsworn concept for a long time, just like he did with Tinker. I would never have guessed a class that is Demon Hunter but dragons yet here we are. Congrats Teriz.

10+ Year Old Account
    He put enough effort into it that he drew up his own graphics. Even if it ended up being not 100%-completely-accurate-Blizzard-literally-copy+pasted. Just give a stranger on the Internet a win. He had a dragonsworn concept for a long time, just like he did with Tinker.
    Eh, don't waste your time. They have eternal hateboners for whatever reason. Not worth the effort or concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, don't waste your time. They have eternal hateboners for whatever reason. Not worth the effort or concern.
    Its crazy because I read your original dragonsworn concepts back before BfA was even a thing, yet theyre acting like you came up with this entire idea yourself in the last month we knew "Dragonflight" would be the expansion's name. Hilarious