Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    I love when people trash Blizzard’s writing yet come with the cringiest garbage fanfic level writing of their own…
    Not much of a difference these days between garbage fan fiction and Blizz writing.

  2. #22
    You mean more like a nightmare?

  3. #23
    As lame as that usually is, I wish it was true in this case.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    While a lot of criticism can be said about Shadowlands for the story and the new lore, giving jazz hands and going "It was all a dreeeeam" is one of the worst, absolutely laziest and honestly cowardly ways to end a story in writing. (Looking at you, Click staring Adam Sandler.)
    It would save the damage that Shadowlands lore has done to the lore before it.
    Burning Legion, Lich King, Nathrezim, all that lore has been weakened because it was all orchestrated by a bland and unimpressive big bad.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    It would save the damage that Shadowlands lore has done to the lore before it.
    And yet would be just as bad, if not worse. Are you saying everything was a dream, and all we saw was just our own delusion? Was it a group hallucination? In which case stuff did happen but now has even less consequences?

    It's a terrible idea.

  6. #26
    And then Angelica imagined Phil and Lil because Betty miscarried before the baby was born. And then she went to the same place Ash is in a coma, right next to Squidward's hospital bed following his suicide attempt.

    These are some of the most tired takes at this point.

  7. #27
    Legendary! Ealyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Switzerland, Geneva
    Posts
    6,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Not much of a difference these days between garbage fan fiction and Blizz writing.
    That's REALLY not an excuse to post every dumb ideas one can think of while showering...
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    nazi is not the abbreviation of national socialism....
    When googling 4 letters is asking too much fact-checking.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    well alleria sports that midriffy look so does jaina too..sylvanas used to but not no more.
    Jaina has been wearing a corset instead of showing her midriff for years now.

  9. #29
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    While a lot of criticism can be said about Shadowlands for the story and the new lore, giving jazz hands and going "It was all a dreeeeam" is one of the worst, absolutely laziest and honestly cowardly ways to end a story in writing. (Looking at you, Click staring Adam Sandler.)
    not just that movie. Roseanne did it, and before that there was another show that did it but I can't remember the name. but yeah it's a fucking bad trope and should never ever be used. basically invalidates everything we did and just takes a giant dump on it all.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Jaina has been wearing a corset instead of showing her midriff for years now.
    The crowd went wild over that at 1:52

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    not just that movie. Roseanne did it, and before that there was another show that did it but I can't remember the name. but yeah it's a fucking bad trope and should never ever be used. basically invalidates everything we did and just takes a giant dump on it all.
    Oh yeah, it's a widely used trope. Just that movie honestly was really great, the ending was a brilliant, poignant way to wrap it up...only to Christmas Carol it all.

  12. #32
    We are a bunch of lunatics that roam the planet and kill people because we see dragons and stuff. We're high 24/7.

  13. #33
    its not a dream is a nightmare from n'zoth!!!!

  14. #34
    The Lightbringer Dartz1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Jaina has been wearing a corset instead of showing her midriff for years now.
    yes but her model in theramore still has it.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

    Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

  15. #35
    Old God Al Gorefiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A state of madness
    Posts
    10,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    well alleria sports that midriffy look so does jaina too..sylvanas used to but not no more.
    So women can't just wear what they want without being "fan service" eye candy.

  16. #36
    The Lightbringer Dartz1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    So women can't just wear what they want without being "fan service" eye candy.
    well i for one like seeing hot looking women in video games.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

    Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •