Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "Hunter
    Hunters must now manually activate all pet abilities.
    To compensate for the above, Hunters are now able to tame Halondrus."

This bit had me in tears, thanks for the laugh Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayetman View Post
    Said the rapist.
    Rapist? I figured you were mentally ill. It’s truly horrifying what watching too much Asmongold would do to simpletons.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2022-04-02 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Just for the sake of accuracy it's fair to point out that the thing that started all of this—the California DFEH lawsuit—is not at all over. This is just the federal thing started by the EEOC. There is still an SEC investigation going on as well.
    True! Thats something most people dont know about and again - those that do are about this most likely knows whats going on. One might say everyone should care about this and do what we can, but sadly thats not how the world works.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    I found a lot of the jokes very meta, as in they referenced stuff outside WoW a lot more than previous years. They usually tended to be very in universe and not stating the game is in fact a game, but alas, a lot of them were still very funny so I am not gonna complain.
    what are you talking about?
    WOTLK literally brought up guitar hero...
    These have been the same for a long af time.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Gastronomy – It’s like cooking, only you make miniscule portions and they’re mostly foam.
    I wonder how many people realise how true this is. Go to some Michelin starred restaurant and indeed half the courses are assorted flavours of foam.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Ok! So, since tinkers and dragons are here I understand they won’t be in next expansion! Great! Titan expansion incoming! Light and void! Wohoo! More cosmology!
    Light and void is the best possible thing we can get, but I am not convinced yet.

Did spending time on this cost another raid tier? Perhaps half an expansions content?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

All of u complaining about a little fun from them that's been a tradition for many years are the saddest bunch of people in this world. Ignore and walk away or enjoy and smile a little.
    if this offends you or makes u angry i'm pretty sure u need some fresh air. Go out for a walk or something .

Tinkers and Bards

fun thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's over for tinkerposting. It'll never recover. Thank you, Blizzard.
    Your right, Tinker posting will be over.. Because they will be implemented the next expansion. Blizzard just proved they are listening to the fans desire for Tinkers. Just as they did for wow Classic. Can’t wait. Being on the April 19th announcement!

Man you know Blizzard's falling on hard times when their April Fool's is purely text.

Quote Originally Posted by Twelveplay View Post
    All of u complaining about a little fun from them that's been a tradition for many years are the saddest bunch of people in this world. Ignore and walk away or enjoy and smile a little.
    if this offends you or makes u angry i'm pretty sure u need some fresh air. Go out for a walk or something .
    While you are right, it has also kinda become a tradition for people to be grumpy and whine about the yearly april fools patch notes. Like people have been this doing since its introduction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weezull View Post
    Tinker thread shit posters eternally BTFO. Strong bants from Blizzard.
    90% of mmoc off-topic and shitposts are from people hating on tinker fans (or more precisely about ONE guy), not the other way around, heck this thread alone proves it.
    Also remember when pandaren and demon hunters were an april fools joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Did spending time on this cost another raid tier? Perhaps half an expansions content?
    Probs cost them under $1000.
    -K

HAHAHAHHHAH
    ...not funny

Whoever this person is that wrote this, seems to be fully aware of some of the threads that go on in MMO-Champ, not just with the Tinker Leaker but also this.

New form: Duck. When a Druid casts Aspect of the Duck, they vanish entirely. What’s a duck?

And literally a few days ago, there was a thread where someone was asking what kind of creatures they should add to WoW and the most prominent one was....A Duck...

Blizzard does something, people complain about it. Such is the cycle.
    That said, some of this was pretty funny, other stuff chuckle worthy, and others I don’t really get. The Hunter stuff flew over my head. I chuckled at the Shaman stuff referencing Elden Ring. I laughed at the Tinker Leaker. Just examples.
    Definitely thought this year was better than the one a year or 2 ago.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    Rapist? I figured you were mentally ill. It’s truly horrifying what watching too much Asmongold would do to simpletons.
    that guy is not right hey. talk about escalating it from 0 to 100 in an instant

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayetman View Post
    Said the rapist.
    dude... what the hell? like seriously...

Loved the Intimidating Shout reference. I wonder how many of you are old enough to get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only they put this much work into the actual game.

Just skimming through this i got excited for a moment until i kept reading, and then realizing what date it was.
    Bamboozled again.