Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Your first clue is here!

I can't tell everything for obvious reasons but I thought it would be fun to give you some clues

Acronym of expansion is GoR (no one has guess it yet!!)
    Heritages built up for many races. Weapons, armor, etc. It's just the beginning
    "My bow is sharp but your knife is dark".. what???? LOL! You won't get this one
    Up up up we go up up up we go haha
    I'll be singed if I get too close to those flames.
    Another quake!
    Two different locations. Look up before you go down…. Cus it's a long way up
    For what's next.. look Legacy of the Damned mission tables. ...but doubt you can figure it out hehe
    It's not over yet!!!!!!!

You went through the trouble of setting up an email, creating an account, verifying the account, typing that out, proofreading it, and you STILL thought it was a good idea to post.

I personally believe some form of being on the spectrum is what causes people to want to post these fake leaks.

i think this is the one guys

I don't know why, but I hate the "Chinese leaker giving clues" version of leaks, especially fake ones. They always seem to be so low effort.

Quote Originally Posted by skarr07 View Post
    It's not over yet!!!!!!!
    Hell yes, X4 Zero confirmed.

Maybe we'll learn what we are fighting for this time.
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    i think this is the one guys
    Yup, this is the one. /s

My favorite part about these types of leaks is that because they're inherently vague, they may end up being "real" in some capacity by mere chance.

I remember there was that one guy who posted threads like these prior to every expansion and people basically praised them as a prophet. No idea whatever happened to them.

these are quite literally the ramblings of an insane person.

Guaranteed, Obnoxious Regurgitation.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2022-04-02 at 06:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

From the clues, i'm guessing elemental planes and a return of that old god dagger thing from BfA (If any of it's true, of course), but i'm tired of the riddle routine, the Pokemon leaking community has one of those riddle-spewing guys too, and it's tiresome trying to figure out vague clues that only really make sense after the fact (Like those ramblings from Il'Gynoth everybody loves pointing to so much), i'll just wait and see what Blizzard announces in a few weeks...

1+ Year Old Account
    GoR = Gexplosion of Rdragons

Garrosh on Ragnaros?

Quote Originally Posted by verylargeprime View Post
    my sources tell me this is very close to correct

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought I'd also try my hand at decoding this riddle just for fun.

More Heritage armors, weapons, etc. on the horizon? Pretty easy guess to make based on the 9.2.5 additions.
    Jesus... The "knife is dark" does sound like Xal'atath. No idea what kind of a fucking bow is sharp though. If the words were flipped around and it said "my bow is dark" then I'd be inclined to say this is referring to Dark Rangers instead.
    Either means floating islands or literally going up to space or something?
    Dragons.
    Another quake!
    Cataclysm 2.0...?
    Could just refer to there being two locations like Kul Tiras and Zandalar. Maybe an underground zone in addition to having floating islands or something?
    For what's next.. look Legacy of the Damned mission tables. ...but doubt you can figure it out hehe
    I actually didn't know what this was but apparently Legacy of the Damned is the name of the Scourge campaign in WC3 (which I never played). And I guess our big clue about what's next is supposed to be somewhere in this list?

It's not over yet!!!!!!!
    Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by verylargeprime View Post
    Guaranteed, Obnoxious Regurgitation.

That mystery has already been solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Jesus... The "knife is dark" does sound like Xal'atath. No idea what kind of a fucking bow is sharp though. If the words were flipped around and it said "my bow is dark" then I'd be inclined to say this is referring to Dark Rangers instead.
    That's how I'm taking it, darkranger has two specs bow or blades.. maybe class skin for rogue-hunter /nod

Quote Originally Posted by skarr07 View Post
    I can't tell everything for obvious reasons but I thought it would be fun to give you some clues

Acronym of expansion is GoR (no one has guess it yet!!)
    Another quake!
    It's not over yet!!!!!!!
    Gallywix of Revenge
    More cosmetic items
    Xalatath? Dark ranger?
    Floating dragon islands
    Dragons
    Quake-> world revamp
    Floating islands and then Azeroth underground
    Nerubians?

I wonder when the moderators will start hammering down more on these kind of posts as opposed to being afraid / offended by personal opinions in threads that merely holds discussions on game / irl topics.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

Oh hey. It's a "Q drop" but for WoW what a novel and completely meaningless thing to happen.

Gz vague enough so what ever the expansion is, you can twist it into being right.

Dragons i was right.

There is a sun in the skybox i was right.

There is a zone with lava in it, i was right.