Poll: How do you think Armor Appearances will be handled in Season 4.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Season 4 and Transmog

Since the announcement that there is going to be a Season 4 for Shadowlands, with Nathria and Sanctum becoming relevant again, my brain has been mulling over what Blizz might do as far as armor appearances. Theoretically this would apply to PvP as well. While I highly doubt that we will get entirely new armor sets, additional colors of the existing sets would be nice.

What do you think will happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be really surprised if they even did recolours. S4 seems designed to be a content gap filler to give a little bit of novelty to players without a lot of extra work on their part, so I can't see them spending resources on art for it.

In addition, the last two expansions have been marked by an obvious decrease in resources given to the art team in general which is unfortunately because I think that has historically been one of WoW's strong suits. Although they've gone back on some of it (for example giving back class-specific gear sets in raids again vs one per armor class) I still can't see them putting more in than they have to, especially at the end of an expansion when a new one is in development. Even recolours seem very unlikely to me.

I'm be delighted to be wrong, but I don't think I will be.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I don’t think there is less resources for the art team, just they are placed elsewhere. The focus has been on new races, heritage armor and character customization which took precedence over new raid armor, hence why it took this long to get class sets again.

And no, it doesn’t look like they can do all four equally.

They said it wont be a competitive season I doubt there will be an elite set or new mogs.

Without at least recolors there is gonna be a lot less of a draw for many people to even participate in the Season 4 content. I enjoy raiding, but the new affix or whatever it is would have to be something ridiculously fun to make me want to do Nathria more than once or twice more. If not new xmog then there's gonna have to be some carrot to draw people in.