Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah its Dragons View Post
    The image is not there. Stop lying.
    It is. It's the fourth slide in the album, I'm looking at it on my phone right now.

You're obviously trolling with this post but come on, you can do better than "the image isn't there" haha.

Someone just copied GW2's newest expansion and made it a WoW expansion. So fake. Also no way in hell would blizzard use Japanese architecture and piss off it's chinese market. Unless they alter the zone for the chinese release.

They were basically Samurais in Vol'dun.
    I'm interested to know what about them makes you think "samurai" because that isn't even in the top 10 guesses I'd make about their inspiration.
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Someone just copied GW2's newest expansion and made it a WoW expansion. So fake. Also no way in hell would blizzard use Japanese architecture and piss off it's chinese market. Unless they alter the zone for the chinese release.
    Remember when Blizzard couldn't do pandas because it would offend the Chinese market? Oh wait, that didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It is. It's the fourth slide in the album, I'm looking at it on my phone right now.

You're obviously trolling with this post but come on, you can do better than "the image isn't there" haha.
    You showing the image I uploaded on your phone proves what exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwgmon View Post
    I'm interested to know what about them makes you think "samurai" because that isn't even in the top 10 guesses I'd make about their inspiration.
    The swordfighting, banner-wielding.

Why are you even defending this? Don't think your "leak" can stand on it's own legs?

April 19th can't come soon enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Why are you even defending this? Don't think your "leak" can stand on it's own legs?
    Not if people like you spread lies, but like I said, you'll see anyway, and you'll be embarrassed.

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1648882795416.webm

So... You are still certain it's two different leaks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post

Checkmate lmao. The only way out of this mess for OP is to delete his account in disgrace.

Eh... Vulpera aren't japanese.
    While some of their names sound Japanese like Kiro or Nisha, they can also be found around the red sea and that's also the culture that blizzard was taking as template for them. Mostly Beduins.
    That leak is like zero effort.

I'm not going on that site. Nice try.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not if people like you spread lies, but like I said, you'll see anyway, and you'll be embarrassed.
    The fact you're trying so hard to drive this home makes it immediately suspect. Generally, leakers post their leaks and stop talking, because it makes it seem more mysterious or the fact they don't want to get caught (since most leakers are working for Blizzard and all that jazz).

The general feel of your typing makes me think someone in the 18 to 25 range (maybe younger), which definitely doesn't give you the experience needed to get hired into Blizz.

Of course, this is a 'throw shit at a wall and see what sticks' with leaks, so someone's gonna get proven (somewhat) right unless Blizz absolutely deviates from any and all of this for something utterly different. Which would be hilarious tbf.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

It's just evidence that proves you wrong.

better?

Imagine stealing half a "leak" - and denying the other part exists.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Hanamura in promotional image, recolored Wrathion, plate wearing dragon class, “Dragon Knight” inc ESO copyright claims, two specs.

Clearly fake.
    Here’s your attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Generally, leakers post their leaks and stop talking
    Generally leakers are all fake.

If I have time to post this information here, why wouldn't I also take the time to address some things. Just don't spread lies, that's pathetic.

Real leaks are proven right by merit of being the real leak. If you have to defend a leak from "lies", it's not a real leak to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Generally leakers are all fake.

If I have time to post this information here, why wouldn't I also take the time to address some things. Just don't spread lies, that's pathetic.
    Actually every expansion has been successfully leaked. By accounts that post once and then shut up.

Imagine stealing half a leak - and denying the other part exists.
    Yeah, it's the same living world tinker stuff that I already posted. It has nothing to do with the real thing that I posted here.

Yeah, it's the same living world tinker stuff that I already posted. It has nothing to do with the real thing that I posted here.
    your dragon isles is at 0:12