Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    Again you didn't read, we were talking about characters fronting expansions. If you want to start going for minor characters the trend gets even worse, you surely didn't miss the fruit bowl.
    Thrall wasn't the front runner of Battle for Azeroth and yet you've brought him up before. Kyrestia as a covenant leader would hold the same position of a major lore figure. Sylvanas was also covered up in Legion. She wasn't "fronting" the expansion but did become the Warchief. Again you try to move the goal posts to a painting that was changed into a bowl of fruit.

The only trend you have pointed out is that characters get model updates as they become important to the story even when they are not "fronting" an expansion. That isn't sexism it is just updating their models for their importance to the story/scene.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I'm over here wondering why in the utter fuck do people seriously go back and forth about what cartoon characters are wearing in a video game. /shrug

It's cringy as hell that people actually look at these characters sexually at all.
    Yes, tmog and tierset appearances arent important at all, nobody cares right? And who are you to say what is sexually or not for other people? Maybe you get a boner, while others just like the looks? And please use the word cringy, it's an automatic ignore from my side, cause it's so overused and silly and has nothing to do with anything.

Imagine thrall in questgear, nobody would care right?

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Thrall wasn't the front runner of Battle for Azeroth and yet you've brought him up before. Kyrestia as a covenant leader would hold the same position of a major lore figure. Sylvanas was also covered up in Legion. She wasn't "fronting" the expansion but did become the Warchief. Again you try to move the goal posts to a painting that was changed into a bowl of fruit.

The only trend you have pointed out is that characters get model updates as they become important to the story even when they are not "fronting" an expansion. That isn't sexism it is just updating their models for their importance to the story/scene.
    If you don't see this trend I can't help you, maybe you are just obtuse because you lost the argument, so you need to stick to a position that is far removed to reality.

One simple question, answer this so we all know how dishonest you are

Would a painting of a male character ever get turned into a bowl of fruit?

Just answer this with yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Yes, tmog and tierset appearances arent important at all, nobody cares right? And who are you to say what is sexually or not for other people? Maybe you get a boner, while others just like the looks? And please use the word cringy, it's an automatic ignore from my side, cause it's so overused and silly and has nothing to do with anything.

Imagine thrall in questgear, nobody would care right?
    Yikes. Get a grip on life.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No quest doing....in a MMORPG... are you crazy?
    sry for mini necro but gotta reply,
    I was on a rant, fixed it now
    Although now the announcement has been and gone i get to be a tad pleased with the result i guess, but.....there is still time they change shit before release, you never know lol

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    There's no DNS A record for shadowlands.blizzard.com
    #ping dragonflight.blizzard.com
    PING dragonflight.blizzard.com (35.169.187.67) 56(84) bytes of data.

#dig dragonflight.blizzard.com
    dragonflight.blizzard.com. 0 IN A 35.169.187.67
    dragonflight.blizzard.com. 0 IN A 3.228.250.245
    ns-468.awsdns-58.com. 0 IN A 205.251.193.212