Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "Blocking Team Progress"

I am sure that won't get abused!

Lmao, I just don't believe this will work. Last week I got banned for 14 days by saying f*ck Vladimir Putin in bg. After sending letter to support they didn't want to left off the ban. I guess I need to be a streamer...

I am so happy to finally see this.
    One of the most needed option since like 3-4 xpacks.
    Now i really hope it will be moderated properly by them and we won't see it being abused 99% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by zilvis11 View Post
    Lmao, I just don't believe this will work. Last week I got banned for 14 days by saying f*ck Vladimir Putin in bg. After sending letter to support they didn't want to left off the ban. I guess I need to be a streamer...
    salty russians, i too got banned by making m+ group with title "no stupid russians"

Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    salty russians, i too got banned by making m+ group with title "no stupid russians"
    MMoC has some next level stupidity

You DO KNOW that not all of Russia supports this invasion right? That's like condemning every American for the actions of their president every time they bomb the middle east every month of every year. Yet you're surprised you got banned for blatant discrimination? *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    I'm glad you got banned. You're the only real stupid person. You can't see the difference between calling out putin vs callling out russians as a whole..

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Its funny that they work on BS like that instead of improving the lfg tool haha. Like "Show me Dungeon x on keylevel y with a free slot for role z" or "just show me healers that looking for a dps for 2s arena"

Their priorities are ao wrong.
    every precious second of ingame time counts, even if it's scrolling through this mess

Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    In AV it might be acceptable... unless they do it when the team is winning or other game modes like in Temple of Kotmogu.
    yeh its better to just feed imo when ur stuck in ur own base in trashran or av then it is to keep trying to win the unwinable for no reason than to drag out the suffering for the rest of the team

- - - Updated - - -

i guess this just makes it easier for me to ban ruskies as they are cronic key bailers

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I am so happy to finally see this.
    One of the most needed option since like 3-4 xpacks.
    Now i really hope it will be moderated properly by them and we won't see it being abused 99% of the time.
    MOST needed option in wow last 3-4 xpacs? A report feature? damn, how many assholes do you meet in the game?

oh and btw, this wont be monitored a whole lot and most likely automated. So it will be abused.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    report for battletag name? why the hell is there an option for that
    Because people still go to elaborate ways to name themselves SuperH1tl3r1933 or some shit like that.
    Remember that it usually leads to a force rename rather than a ban (unless it's your 5th time, maybe, idk)

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    MOST needed option in wow last 3-4 xpacs? A report feature?
    Holy shit.
    Please read carefully.
    One of the most needed

damn, how many assholes do you meet in the game?
    Zero.
    Past 4 years i played retail... for ~1 month and did all groups by my own or with random guild i joined.
    I quit after finishing heroic CN and doing everything in Thorgast.

oh and btw, this wont be monitored a whole lot and most likely automated. So it will be abused.
    Sadly this is the most possible outcome, i agree.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see they are putting effort into protecting People from Words instead of actually making the game worthwhile playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    I'm glad you got banned. You're the only real stupid person. You can't see the difference between calling out putin vs callling out russians as a whole..
    Lets be real, getting grouped with Russians in games was annoying before the whole Ukraine shit.

This will be abused so hard...can't wait to get banned for "Intentionally feeding" due to dying in a BG....

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Putin is supported by 80% of the russian population.

OT:
    I don't think those new options will change anything. In lfr you will still have people going autoshoot afk or just die and in m+ you will still have people leaving and ruining your keystone. And the latter can't even be reported.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's lay off 700 employees and have some program auto-ban people with a report function which can be abused.
    Not so long ago a lot of top end PvP players were unrightfully banned due to a mistake and we think this won't happen again with this ?
    Meanwhile high end PvE Guilds use RMT to fund their World First Race, Account share and Blizzard cheers for them.
    What a pathetic joke.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cheating and gameplay sabotage are crossed.

It is not cheating to AFK, it is sabotage. Just like botting is not sabotage but actually cheating.

Didn't take long for people to hate on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Didn't take long for people to hate on this.
    Didn't you know, game developers are only allowed to work on ONE thing at a time in each patch, and if they don't absolutely prioritise gameplay then they are just the devil incarnate. Creating a system which allows for better reporting of assholes should not be done when there is a quest in durotar that uses an apostrophe wrong.

The current support system is hot fucking garbage, and the idea some idiot posters have that this is all just going to be automated with nobody looking into the reports is the highest level of bullshit thinking imaginable.
    Speciation Is Gradual

15+ Year Old Account
    So they obvious question. Features is fine but do they have the staff to enforce it? Automation can only go as far which isn't very far.
    I will remain skeptical as fuck untill they prove they actually care. Botting and cheating get no <-->mild attention by BLZ. It's revenue.

How many times have we heard BLZ say:
    "We listen to feedback" and does not, the Player Council how long did its 2nd attemp last..
    "We take cheating seriously" LOOOOOL straight up lie.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2022-04-07 at 11:55 AM.

there should be backlash for false/unnecessary reports aswell.