Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    You're right, but that only applies to the mount page. Since this is spells, it automatically has to show the character actually casting said spells. The UI is more of a borrowed template.

Still, the font is what makes it a dead giveaway... unless Blizz uses a different font for their internal builds but.. *Shrug* We'll have to wait and see.

Though as fake as this might seem, I wish it were real.
    its confirmed fake because it mispelled the quilen mount name

Your "friend" just happens to be playing an undisclosed pre-alpha on a machine somewhere in the dark where you are allowed to take a picture with your phone without repercussion?
    You don't really understand how this would work, internally.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

thanks for ruining any surprises to the game thats already on its last legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    How did this fake leak ruin any surprises for you about the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    Your "friend" just happens to be playing an undisclosed pre-alpha on a machine somewhere in the dark where you are allowed to take a picture with your phone without repercussion?
    You don't really understand how this would work, internally.
    I don't think that any part of this is real but it strikes me that with a number of developers working from home the bit about "machine in the dark where you are" is marginally possible if it was a friend of someone. Again, I don't think it's real at all mostly because of the font stuff. Text is awkward as well but I think there's an editing/spelling pass on everything in the client once beta starts.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    The idea is good but look fake as f
    everything leaked is fake according to mmo champion community.

The Unstoppable Force Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    everything leaked is fake according to mmo champion community.
    Nope, the logo/alex iamge iss real

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Green fire is a customization.
    It's literally the type of thing we're talking about when we talk about class skins.

You seem to have this weird fixed idea that they definitely have to be implemented like allied races because... why exactly? They're functionally more of an expansion of the cosmetic glyph system, in that they affect your entire kit instead of just one ability.

And no, an Orc would not be able to become an Earthwarder. You have to be able to use the base class to use a class skin, because class skins are meant to be purely cosmetic.

And don't try to explain to me what class skins are. I'm one of the people that came up with the concept originally.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Faking this would be like 3min on your private server.
    Very unlikely its true.
    Yeah, No. Not 3 Minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Why would there be a "favorite" system for glyphs?

also while this could be real the ease to fake this kinda thing and also just how horrible parts of it are leads doubt.
    Presumably if they give a lot of glyphs (as these fakes look to do), they should have a way of pinning those you like so they're easier to find.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Presumably if they give a lot of glyphs (as these fakes look to do), they should have a way of pinning those you like so they're easier to find.
    1- its fake i just saw lol
    2- yeah but glyphs arnt something you change CONSTANTLY like toys and mounts and stuff. nor would you have ANYWHERE near as many glyphs as mounts or toys or transmogs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I don't think that any part of this is real but it strikes me that with a number of developers working from home the bit about "machine in the dark where you are" is marginally possible if it was a friend of someone. Again, I don't think it's real at all mostly because of the font stuff. Text is awkward as well but I think there's an editing/spelling pass on everything in the client once beta starts.
    it was already proven fake earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    LOl on its last legs and two its not remotely confirmed this leak is even legit.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

1+ Year Old Account
    This is confirmed fake.
    This is from a concept on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...glyph_concept/
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    what exactly makes Dwarves an underground race?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1- its fake i just saw lol
    2- yeah but glyphs arnt something you change CONSTANTLY like toys and mounts and stuff. nor would you have ANYWHERE near as many glyphs as mounts or toys or transmogs
    Well, I do think if something like this happens, it would be easier to switch about. I know I would if I could change colors for a lot of my spells. I'd want my transmog to match.

Any paladin glyph to change appearance to murlock?
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?