Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee76 View Post
    Same reason why they use ressources on tmogs, the 10000th mount and so on. They cater casual players. I mean ppl farm old raids for tmogs, so its quite reasonable that there are ppl who are happy with this type of "content".
    The idea that these features are for casuals is comedic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Ofc they are mainly for players that dislike "endgame" content like m+, rated pvp or raids. They farm their pets, they farm their transmogs or mount and play worldstuff.
    Nearly all players that i know, that are interested in well i would label it "real mmo content" - means grp content - spend their time in raids, dungeons or on the battleground.

as mentioned im fine with cosmetics for that useless toy-companion. If stuff like this will keep ppl subbed its fine. but to be honest, none of the players i know are "happy" with the zereth mortis content outside of group content. A lot of them stopped playing there after "reverred" reputation.
    Ofc some are farming mounts or pets but thats the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    For you. You are not the only 1 playing the game. Whats wrong with some minor optional stuff that you can ignore if you dont care about it? Ahe yeah forgot, it costed us a raid tier
    Just wanted to point out the pocopoc pet you get from the Hiro dudes outside firims does retain whatever combo you set up. Not sure bout hats.

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Tmog you can use forever and see it all the time. But Pocopoc is history in the next expansion. It's wasted resources.
    You can unlock a companion pet (doesn't work in pet battles) that keeps your Pocopoc customizations, including the costumes you can put on it by talking to it.

That can be used anywhere, so if you unlock customizations for Pocopoc now, they will still be relevant for the companion pet in future content, for those who care about that sort of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I've been waiting for this.

I like this. They're all rewards from stuff people doing Zereth Mortis are already likely to be doing, so it's just an extra thing.

There's only one that's extremely cruel to get. Aaand of course it's the one I want.

The Ruby and Platinum body drops sometimes from the Provis Cache. For which you need a key, which sometimes drops drops from a container you make out of 15 strands which sometimes drop if you use an extractor from Firim in the orbs around the zone. That's 3 very frustrating layers of RNG. Very unhappy with that one. Very.

Otherwise cool little feature to let us differentiate our little companion bots for the zone we'll have to spend this year in.

i don't even summon popo most of the time, i have noticed a few of these drop though

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so we are slowly getting out of beta and people are finaly getting base 9.2 content. nice
    We're still waiting for fixes for 9.0 content. The "That Damn Fox" quest in Arcdenweald is still broken and cannot be completed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    We're still waiting for fixes for 9.0 content. The "That Damn Fox" quest in Arcdenweald is still broken and cannot be completed!
    It buggy as hell, but can be completed. There are several work arounds listed on wowhead. This isn't intended to be an excusal, it absolutely should be fixed so it work correctly and as intended with no trickery. But it is still doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Pretty much. I don't even know where the console is. All I do in ZM is unlock the legendary belt on my alts and kill some rares for 236/242 drops. I have no idea what most of the systems in that place are for or what they do and, honestly, I feel no curiosity towards figuring them out.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruck View Post
    I am really curious of why this was time gated
    It was most likely something they forgot to add.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

remember the hidden arms warrior artifact appearance in legion? "keep trying guys, its out there"
    months of theorycrafting on how to get it, and it ended up in "oops, we added a few extra zeros on the code and it was actually unobtainable, just go talk to that npc and get it"

...its not wasted resources, i dont care about it and i dont think it adds anything to the game, but it hurts nothing being there... but this is the kind of bullshit mistake that should not take two damn months to be fixed on a billion dollar company
    "hey, where do the pocopoc customization items drop? random chests and world boss? uh... maybe we should check why nobody is getting them?"

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Why the hell is Blizzard wasting precious time with such bullshit features? NOBODY needs this crap!
    no needs M+ but its there for those that enjoy so is this, and I'd guess more people will play with this than will do high keys or mythic raiding.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    i don't even summon popo most of the time, i have noticed a few of these drop though
    I stopped summoning him once I realized he was causing me to leave stealth
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

People ask for more optional end game content and they get it. Now its wasted resources... this community is mind boggling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I stopped summoning him once I realized he was causing me to leave stealth
    Funny.. He stealths with me (cat form).

But he often disappears when I ask him to possess a spider/snail/whatever.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee76 View Post
    Same reason why they use ressources on tmogs, the 10000th mount and so on. They cater casual players. I mean ppl farm old raids for tmogs, so its quite reasonable that there are ppl who are happy with this type of "content".
    I dont care but if stuff like this keep people playing, its fine.
    Pretty sure that nobody really cares about this one, like it has nothing useful bound to it when you leave ZM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GratsDing45 View Post
    People ask for more optional end game content and they get it. Now its wasted resources... this community is mind boggling
    Sorry but what is fun about this one? We want content that is worth doing even after leaving the zone. Global sized content, not just some random robot costume farm for 1 zone lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

I am a filthy casual but honestly...wth is this shit?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry did you just called this CONTENT? End game content? Are you high?

I love how I've been able to completely ignore this garbage content. I didn't even know there was a console for his appearances.

Honestly don't remember the last time I even summoned him

Should have been in their from day 1 not day 43...

Happy to have it, Pocopoc is cute, being able to make them more your own is dope.

From warcraftpets, “Keeps the same appearance and has the same outfit options as the Zereth Mortis combat-Pocopoc.” A wonderful touch!
    Last edited by Trazzle; 2022-04-11 at 06:15 AM.