Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
LastLast
  1. #201
    Haven't played in years. Did some classic for a few months, realised where it was going and got out.

    Here's to hoping for less easily avoidable confrontations in world pvp, more needing to network and socialize on your server to get things done, less cross-realm anything with people you'll never interact with again, and more focus on the server forums as a place to move things along.

    But that would mean enabling flying pvp or putting people back down on the ground. Oh well.

  2. #202
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    43
    I doubt they're adding a new class, the last one has been impossible to balance. Its either overtuned as heck or useless, mostly overtuned as heck.

  3. #203
    better be a new race/class

  4. #204
    This really cracked me up: "rich story telling"

  5. #205
    Sorted my FF14 account finally to give it a try in preparation for the reveal tonight.

    I honestly hope that this xpac reveal is good and makes the game fun again, but after BFA and Systemlands couple with the attrocious shit that came to light during the development, I honestly don't think we're gonna get anything special.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Too many quit early on in thus new expansions development, chaos and low moral at Blizza4d, lawsuits etc...dies not make for a quality product.
    So you work at Blizzard do you?

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    Haven't played in years. Did some classic for a few months, realised where it was going and got out.

    Here's to hoping for less easily avoidable confrontations in world pvp, more needing to network and socialize on your server to get things done, less cross-realm anything with people you'll never interact with again, and more focus on the server forums as a place to move things along.

    But that would mean enabling flying pvp or putting people back down on the ground. Oh well.
    I wouldn't mind crossrealm that much if it didn't have all these ridiculous barriers like you can't do certain raids without being on the same server or you can't join a guild because it's a different server etc... At this point we might all just be on one mega server.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    New class/major class revamps or dead game.
    Exactly. We really need a new class: that blizzard abstained adding a new class for 2 expansions is a joke itself, and it shows that any expansion without a new class is always Trash.

    And before you say: B...b...b... but there's TBC; TBC actually added a new class for each faction.

  9. #209
    We had this bullsh*t about class identity long enough; what happen is that for the sake of the crappy class identity blizzard neutered class abilities and removed too many of them. I rather have a MoP-Class Design where people had lot of abilities, it's as simple as that.

    Class identity should rot in the garbage bin; since WoD this buzzword only destroyed classes and the game itself (and it was the worst at legion where they simply moved abilities from the class to the weapons and in BfA they removed the weapon abilities alltogether.

    Nope, i really hope for a more MoP-Like playstyle and have class identity from the spells rather than making the game bad again.

    - - - Updated - - -


    You have Class identity wrong.. What we have now is not Class Identity, every class is the same right now... MoP WAS Class Identity, that is what I hope they bring back. A bunch of abilities the better. Right now everyone is the same, no identity

  10. #210
    Pls i want OGRE shaman.

  11. #211
    Stood in the Fire BlackBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Suffolk Virginia
    Posts
    414
    hope there is another cloth wearing class
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

  12. #212
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Dont give them any ideas!!! they cant possibly make the same mistake 3 times in a row!
    Surely this expansion will have something new in it rather than a covenant power system with a timegated AP grind.
    that's the thing though, there wasn't really a timegated AP grind until Shadowlands. which you didn't have to grind at all because it gave no player power. Legion and BfA had zero timegates when it came to their AP which led to a massive burnout, the playerbase hated it. then in Shadowlands we get an AP grind which does not affect player power at all so you don't have to go farm Torghast/Dungeons endlessly for AP because you simply didn't. even if they wanted to they couldn't because I am fairly certain that Anima Power was definitely time-gated, you could only really get so much a week farming.

    so the playerbase hated farming AP non stop, made it clear to Blizzard they hated it so Blizzard changed the AP grind so that it was timegated and didn't affect player power and now you're complaining about that? cmon, dude...

  13. #213
    For all that is holy, please give us a Dark Ranger...

  14. #214
    My body is ready.

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Exactly. We really need a new class: that blizzard abstained adding a new class for 2 expansions is a joke itself, and it shows that any expansion without a new class is always Trash.

    And before you say: B...b...b... but there's TBC; TBC actually added a new class for each faction.
    Your opinions not fact. And I can easily disagree with it all.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    that's the thing though, there wasn't really a timegated AP grind until Shadowlands. which you didn't have to grind at all because it gave no player power. Legion and BfA had zero timegates when it came to their AP which led to a massive burnout, the playerbase hated it. then in Shadowlands we get an AP grind which does not affect player power at all so you don't have to go farm Torghast/Dungeons endlessly for AP because you simply didn't. even if they wanted to they couldn't because I am fairly certain that Anima Power was definitely time-gated, you could only really get so much a week farming.

    so the playerbase hated farming AP non stop, made it clear to Blizzard they hated it so Blizzard changed the AP grind so that it was timegated and didn't affect player power and now you're complaining about that? cmon, dude...
    Actually renown did affect player power as conduits were unlocked through it.

  16. #216
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,126
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Your opinions not fact. And I can easily disagree with it all.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Actually renown did affect player power as conduits were unlocked through it.
    yes but all you needed for that was 1000 anima. which was an absolute piece of piss to get. I got 1000 anima within about 30 minutes today. that is hardly the same thing as farming Maw of Souls or Island Expeditions for hours on end

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Your opinions not fact. And I can easily disagree with it all.
    So you think that Cata, WoD, BfA and SL were good expansions... okay...

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    So you think that Cata, WoD, BfA and SL were good expansions... okay...
    They were OK expansions. Believing they are not trash does not mean I think they are good. Funny how opinions work and it seems that some cannot respect those that differ from their opinion.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    yes but all you needed for that was 1000 anima. which was an absolute piece of piss to get. I got 1000 anima within about 30 minutes today. that is hardly the same thing as farming Maw of Souls or Island Expeditions for hours on end
    My point was that Renown did affect player power. How fast you got it does not matter. It still affected player power.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •