Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Let's jump the gun and make some predictions.

BFA saw Jaina, Talanji and Sylvanas as the main stars, then Azshara and N'zoth

Shadowlands had Sylvanas and Tyrande, with antagonist Zovaal and pawn Manduin. (although can we really include Anduin as a main star? I mean Arbiter, Winter Queen, Archon, Pelagos etc all had more screen time than he did.

So if it is a Dragonflight Expansion: Here is my guesses for main characters involved.

1. Alexstrazsa will star
    2. Jaina b/c of Kalec connection

Antagonist:
    Nozdorumu now Murazond

Anti-hero
    Wrathion

Smaller side characters:
    Chromie
    Sinestra
    Tyrande because of the green flight - either Ysera or her sister will beinvolved
    Elune possibly too.
    Calia
    Sylvanas is not done yet, she'll be phased back in
    Liadrin

I'd like to see more of
    1. Talanji
    2. Thalyssra
    3. Alleria
    4. Aggra
    5. Brightpawn and Magatha
    6. Azshara
    7. Lilian Voss

Bad guys:
    1. Turalyon - zealot (Yrel AU replaces him into 11.0)
    2. Genn - idiot

Potential Deaths
    1. Malfurion
    2. Lor'themar (Liadrin will replace him.
    3. Rokhan (Zentabra to lead the Darkspears)
    4. Muradin Bronzebeard, Moira rules the dwarves now
    Someone has an affinity for female characters

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Let's jump the gun and make some predictions.

BFA saw Jaina, Talanji and Sylvanas as the main stars, then Azshara and N'zoth

Shadowlands had Sylvanas and Tyrande, with antagonist Zovaal and pawn Manduin. (although can we really include Anduin as a main star? I mean Arbiter, Winter Queen, Archon, Pelagos etc all had more screen time than he did.

So if it is a Dragonflight Expansion: Here is my guesses for main characters involved.

1. Alexstrazsa will star
    2. Jaina b/c of Kalec connection

Antagonist:
    Nozdorumu now Murazond

Anti-hero
    Wrathion

Smaller side characters:
    Chromie
    Sinestra
    Tyrande because of the green flight - either Ysera or her sister will beinvolved
    Elune possibly too.
    Calia
    Sylvanas is not done yet, she'll be phased back in
    Liadrin

I'd like to see more of
    1. Talanji
    2. Thalyssra
    3. Alleria
    4. Aggra
    5. Brightpawn and Magatha
    6. Azshara
    7. Lilian Voss

Bad guys:
    1. Turalyon - zealot (Yrel AU replaces him into 11.0)
    2. Genn - idiot

Potential Deaths
    1. Malfurion
    2. Lor'themar (Liadrin will replace him.
    3. Rokhan (Zentabra to lead the Darkspears)
    4. Muradin Bronzebeard, Moira rules the dwarves now
    All I know, is it will be........diverse.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Arguing over the mechanics of bringing Sylvanas back is pointless when most of the player base are absolutely sick of her
    A vocal minority is sick of her. The majority are indifferent. People really need to stop projecting their opinions.

a female twilight dragon, leading them after N'Zoth and Vexiona's deaths.

- this dragonflight has always been female-led - Sintharia, Zeryxia, Vexiona.
    - it's a retread of the forsaken story. thing that corrupted them is dead, the rest of the world hates them and thinks they're abominations and cdev will want to retell the story of Sylvanas, thus a need for an emo-girl.
    - Wrathion needs a wife to break his ship with Anduin and ensure that our lord and savior isn't gay. it's not me, it's Golden.

call her Tristiona or something.

Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    Pathetic plots in the upcoming expac:

1.) At the enf of the expac, Anduin and Sylvanas return from the Shadowlands, as a team, to help fighting the new big evil, stating they "will never return to the maw, as farming hundred thousand souls is enough for two lifetimes".
    2.) Nozdormu will be replaced by Chromie. Simply because Chrome is the most popular yellow dragon
    3.) Both alextrasza and ysera wear full armor without bikinis (!) because afrasiabi is gone now. No transparent cloaks anymore, sorry.
    4.) Behind all of this is another old god. One we do not know yet. Because every expac about dragons is also always about old gods
    5.) The final boss of the new expac will be a mechanical dragon. I mean, Zovaal was a robot, so why not?
    6.) They add undead dragon gnomes as a playable race. Simply because everyone wants to play them. Without exception.
    7.) Onyxia makes a return.. again.. she will be the main quest hub for the undead dragon gnomes. Gnomes because Onyxia and Chrome made a deal. I mean.. something like that has to happen to introduce that combination.
    I would not have been surpirsed.

But now we have confirmed Tyrande and Wrathion, and Khadgar would play large roles.

Murozond is definitely the big bad that will unfold

Alexstrazsa seems to pay a primary role as the Dragon Queen. I guess I only got Tyrande a bit wrong. I did put Wrathion as a anti-hero, but he maybe a full hero.. but he is in the top 3, should have swapped Tyrande for Jaina... this surprised me though, because of Kalecgos, I thought Jaina would be there.

The fewer prominent characters and villains, the more prominent the world and its denizens become.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1- Alexstraza

1- Wrathion

2- Khadgar

3- Kalec

That is my top 3 guess.

Alexstrasza and Chromie. I expect hyperpandering.

I know only one thing - no horde leader will do anything important. We all live in allys wet dream game since Metzen left.