Poll: Do you want Dark Rangers?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ...
28
36
37
38
39
40
48
... LastLast
  1. #741
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    More specifically, they are Darkfallen Hunters. And we don't have Darkfallen yet.

    So having Darkfallen would pretty much complete what the OP was talking about. It's not a waste of resources because the race that represents Dark Rangers is not yet playable.
    Its no point arguiing over this with him, he will be the first to shit on it. Hes known for disliking anything dark ranger related.

    I agree its an effortless option and no its not needed.. but are we really wasting time on who thinks what is needed when its not about that ever?
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-05-14 at 10:32 PM.

  2. #742
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    No one said they were unique, no one said they had to be unique. Why even suggest it when no one is saying we want Darkfallen because we think it's a unique race?

    It's literally an effortless customization option that any intern is capable of doing.

    And of course we don't need another Elf race in WoW. We don't need any races at all. Blizzard doesn't add new races on a basis of 'necessity'. Blizzard recognizes that people want to play as a Darkfallen and a closer representation of Dark Rangers.
    Before this thread, I have legitimately never seen a bunch of people campaigning for undead elf customizations. So that many people wanting it is actually news to me.

  3. #743
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Before this thread, I have legitimately never seen a bunch of people campaigning for undead elf customizations. So that many people wanting it is actually news to me.
    Ignorance usually isn't something people usually boast about, but you be you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  4. #744
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Ignorance usually isn't something people usually boast about, but you be you.
    ....So me simply saying that I've never heard of it means I'm boasting about it? Are you fucking kidding me with this comment? lmao. Do you even know what the word "boast" means?

  5. #745
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Ignorance usually isn't something people usually boast about, but you be you.
    I'd just put him on ignore.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

  6. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    ....So me simply saying that I've never heard of it means I'm boasting about it? Are you fucking kidding me with this comment? lmao. Do you even know what the word "boast" means?
    Your argument is that this is a waste of resources because we don't need another Elf race, meaning you consider yourself an authority for I guess everyone in the community when Elf demand is concerned. And you're saying you never heard anyone requesting Darkfallen until now as a means to diminish the idea that Darkfallen were ever widely being requested, since your argument is literally 'we don't need another Elf race'. I would absolutely consider you to be boasting on how little you've actually heard of it, as a means to continuing your argument of why we you think we don't need it.

    I mean, from your argumentative and authoratative tone, is there any other way to interpret this really? You said 'We' don't need more Elf races, so you must be speaking on behalf of people more than just you, no?
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-05-14 at 10:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  7. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Your argument is that this is a waste of resources because we don't need another Elf race, meaning you consider yourself an authority for I guess everyone in the community when Elf demand is concerned. And you're saying you never heard anyone requesting Darkfallen until now as a means to diminish the idea that Darkfallen were ever widely being requested.

    I mean, from your argumentative and authoratative tone, is there any other way to interpret this really? You said 'We' don't need more Elf races, so you must be speaking on behalf of people more than just you, right?
    Let me get something straight. Are you saying people want it as a customization like Night Elf black eyes after the Night Warrior thing or are people wanting it to be an entirely separate allied race? Because if it's the former, that's whatever. They did it with the gold and blue eyes for sin'dorei/ren'dorei. But making an entire allied RACE? That'd be beyond fucking stupid.

  8. #748
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Let me get something straight. Are you saying people want it as a customization like Night Elf black eyes after the Night Warrior thing or are people wanting it to be an entirely separate allied race? Because if it's the former, that's whatever. They did it with the gold and blue eyes for sin'dorei/ren'dorei. But making an entire allied RACE? That'd be beyond fucking stupid.
    It's literally whatever Blizzard chooses to do with the 'Darkfallen'. Allied Race, Customization option, it doesn't really make any difference. The effort? It's the exact same since they content is already in the game. It's literally effortless. The only real effort that would be needed for an Allied Race is a handful of new Racial talents, otherwise the customization options would literally be reskins of existing Blood Elf or Void Elf options. Their visuals are already fully implemented in the game through the Darkfallen NPCs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  9. #749
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    It's literally whatever Blizzard chooses to do with the 'Darkfallen'. Allied Race, Customization option, it doesn't really make any difference. The effort? It's the exact same since they content is already in the game. It's literally effortless. The only real effort that would be needed for an Allied Race is a handful of new Racial talents, otherwise the customization options would literally be reskins of existing Blood Elf or Void Elf options. Their visuals are already fully implemented in the game through the Darkfallen NPCs.
    An allied race option would be beyond fucking stupid since it's literally another race of elves with a lazy coat of paint. I bet the people who bitch about the game not having enough content are the same people campaigning for Blizzard to make more bullshit allied races like Darkfallen. Anything more than the effort that was put into giving blood/void elves blue eyes would be a massive waste and dumb as shit.

  10. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    An allied race option would be beyond fucking stupid since it's literally another race of elves with a lazy coat of paint. I bet the people who bitch about the game not having enough content are the same people campaigning for Blizzard to make more bullshit allied races like Darkfallen. Anything more than the effort that was put into giving blood/void elves blue eyes would be a massive waste and dumb as shit.
    I didn't really care if they added them as an Allied Race or not before, but now I really hope they do add them as an Allied Race.

    I mean, it's quite hard to believe you're actually bitching about more content. Well, maybe not that hard, since you seem to have always been bitching about new classes too. Sometimes I wonder why you even come to new class and new customization threads when you know it gets under your skin.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-05-14 at 11:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  11. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Your tears are quite tasty. I didn't really care if they added them as an Allied Race or not before, but now I really hope they do add them as an Allied Race.

    I mean, I can't believe you're actually bitching about more content.
    LMFAO YOU'RE REALLY CALLING A NEW ALLIED RACE CONTENT?! Is this how incredibly easily entertained WoW players have become?

  12. #752
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    LMFAO YOU'RE REALLY CALLING A NEW ALLIED RACE CONTENT?! Is this how incredibly easily entertained WoW players have become?
    Customization is not content? What would you call it then? Nontent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  13. #753
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Customization is not content? What would you call it then? Nontent?
    It's definitely not content. If that's what some players consider content these days, that's pretty sad.

  14. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    LMFAO YOU'RE REALLY CALLING A NEW ALLIED RACE CONTENT?! Is this how incredibly easily entertained WoW players have become?
    it is yeah

    when allied races come out, people spend days leveling and playing with them

  15. #755
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It's definitely not content. If that's what some players consider content these days, that's pretty sad.
    If it's a new race, it's new content. All new races are content. What else would you call it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  16. #756
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    If it's a new race, it's new content. All new races are content. What else would you call it?
    Customization isn't content. There is no interaction. No activity to participate in. No player power increase.

  17. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Customization isn't content. There is no interaction. No activity to participate in. No player power increase.
    players spend more time leveling allied races than they do mage tower challenges

    allied races also come w/ new racials that affect gameplay

  18. #758
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Customization isn't content. There is no interaction. No activity to participate in. No player power increase.
    I don't care about your personal opinion of what customizations are.

    Content is literally content. Just because you don't think the content is interactive, progressive or compelling to you does not mean it's not content.

    Allied Races would come with new quests, customizations, new racials, new collectibles and mounts, and all other types of gameplay that is associated with playing any new Race. That is all content.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-05-14 at 11:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  19. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I don't care about your personal opinion of what customizations are.

    Content is literally content. Just because you don't think the content is interactive, progressive or compelling to you does not mean it's not content.

    Allied Races would come with new quests, customizations, new racials, new collectibles and mounts, and all other types of gameplay that is associated with playing any new Race. That is all content.
    wow. So the players of this game are actually that easily entertained. No wonder the game gets shittier every expansion. Because there's people like the posters in this thread that will defend the dumbest decisions Blizzard makes.

  20. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    wow. So the players of this game are actually that easily entertained. No wonder the game gets shittier every expansion. Because there's people like the posters in this thread that will defend the dumbest decisions Blizzard makes.
    I mean are you literally clueing in to the fact that Blizzard has been doing this already for decades?

    WoW has never offered more content than you could literally complete in a month's worth of time. Everything is artificially gated or locked behind repeatable grinds. Complaining about 'what people consider content' is kinda pointless when there has never been a lot of progressive content in the game to begin with.

    I subbed for 1 month total for all of Pandaria, and I got every quest, dungeon and raid content done within that 1 month sub. Full rep with most of the Rep factions too, since at the time of my subs you could grind Warbringer tokens to max out reputations without gated content. Like seriously 'interactive, progressive' content is only what you make of it. If you enjoy World PVP, then that is your content. If you enjoy collecting or Achievement farming, then that is your content. Otherwise there really isn't much I can point at in WoW as being interactive, progressive content that really lasts for the entire expansion.

    You enjoy what you want to enjoy. I don't see why you see fit to judge what you consider to be content and what not to be. You don't really speak out for anyone except yourself, so all you're doing is telling people how you don't like new classes or alts, and bitch about how much you hate them in fan forums.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-05-14 at 11:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •