Poll: Do you want Dark Rangers?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Though it is cool, this is a slap in the face to the player base who wanted Dark Ranger, I would have taken a single spec DPS class if they really wanted to be lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

I and many others would have rather had a class even if a single spec.
    I absolutely 100% agree with you, This is pure lazyness on Blizz's behalf and is a concurent stepping stone to think this is how they could treat future class ideas like Tinker/Necro and Spellblade or whatever...
    Last edited by Kiriastrasza; 2022-06-05 at 11:27 AM.

So glad they went this route. Dark Ranger as its own class was a dreadful idea.

And lookie lookie, again it is elf players who get a completely unique customization option, yet they are sad we are not getting another elf-centric class when we already got Demon Hunter. Elf players are never happy.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2022-06-05 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post

And lookie lookie, again it is elf players who get a completely unique customization option, yet they are sad we are not getting another elf-centric class when we already got Demon Hunter. Elf players are never happy.
    Yeah, if you really think about it, there wasn't much room for a DR to expand that wouldn't step all over the toes of the Hunter and Rogue classes. Also I don't feel that the community could stomach more Sylvanas, or another Elven-based class.

I think moving forward, this was the best option. I believe that Blizzard will use this opportunity to enhance the Hunter and Rogue classes with some DR abilities.

You mock but why should we as playerbase content with half arsed implementations Darkfallyn could have been at LEAST another spec for Hunter/Mage and so fourth but alas people only seem to be content on nitpicking at eachother over something as pathetic as what race someone plays, so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yeah, if you really think about it, there wasn't much room for a DR to expand that wouldn't step all over the toes of the Hunter and Rogue classes. Also I don't feel that the community could stomach more Sylvanas, or another Elven-based class.

I think moving forward, this was the best option. I believe that Blizzard will use this opportunity to enhance the Hunter and Rogue classes with some DR abilities.
    Again I disagree, a 4th spec along with the Skins would have been the LEAST they could do, Will you be happy if they do this to Tinker?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    You mock but why should we as playerbase content with half arsed implementations Darkfallyn could have been at LEAST another spec for Hunter/Mage and so fourth but alas people only seem to be content on nitpicking at eachother over something as pathetic as what race someone plays, so sad.
    Because there are a dozen other races that get nothing, yet after you get DH still you want more. Greed.

Because there are a dozen other races that get nothing, yet after you get DH still you want more. Greed.
    Maybe... maybe just maybe instead of acting out and belittling others, you could form threads and suggestions of your own and get like minded people pushing more stuff for the races/classes you like to play instead of blaming the players who actually are vocal about what they want to see in the game they enjoy.

Look inwards at your issues don't blame others and be vocal about what you want or you wont get anything at all.

Again I disagree, a 4th spec along with the Skins would have been the LEAST they could do
    I don't feel that 4th spec is necessary given what we're seeing from the talent trees. You're probably going to get 1-2 DR talents in the Hunter tree, and 2-3 DR talents in the MM tree, giving you the opportunity to really make your character feel like a Dark Ranger. You might even see Black Arrow or Wailing Arrow being baseline in the MM spec.

Will you be happy if they do this to Tinker?
    I honestly wouldn't care.

Maybe... maybe just maybe instead of acting out and belittling others, you could form threads and suggestions of your own and get like minded people pushing more stuff for the races/classes you like to play instead of blaming the players who actually are vocal about what they want to see in the game they enjoy.

Look inwards at your issues don't blame others and be vocal about what you want or you wont get anything at all.
    Having an opinion that you disagree with is not the definition of acting out. Dark ranger as a class was a bad idea.

I don't feel that 4th spec is necessary given what we're seeing from the talent trees. You're probably going to get 1-2 DR talents in the Hunter tree, and 2-3 DR talents in the MM tree, giving you the opportunity to really make your character feel like a Dark Ranger. You might even see Black Arrow or Wailing Arrow being baseline in the MM spec.

I honestly wouldn't care.
    Forgive me if I am sceptical about you not caring, as for the Talents there's no proof as of yet whether these abilities will make the cut as talents, even then a Hunter is still heavily Nature based and it just doesnt feel right, to me.

You can't really be sure of anything and Blizz's half arsed compromises concerns me, I've seen a game I loved in the past die so easily after 1 patch so forgive me remaining cautious.

Having an opinion that you disagree with is not the definition of acting out. Dark ranger as a class was a bad idea.
    In your opinion, Im sure there are others who will disagree with you.

Having an opinion that you disagree with is not the definition of acting out. Dark ranger as a class was a bad idea. They are like the shadow hunters and Kor'kron just the elite guards of their respective race that uses multiple different classes to match their racial leader.

Having an opinion that you disagree with is not the definition of acting out. Dark ranger as a class was a bad idea. They are like the shadow hunters and Kor'kron just the elite guards of their respective race that uses multiple different classes to match their racial leader.
    Again, in your opinion and thats all it is, your opinion in the grand scheme of things none of our opinions mean anything.

Forgive me if I am sceptical about you not caring,
    I completely understand your skepticism. However, I am being honest in that regard. I may even follow your example and change my name to something more draconic.

as for the Talents there's no proof as of yet whether these abilities will make the cut as talents, even then a Hunter is still heavily Nature based and it just doesnt feel right, to me.
    Well I don't believe that MM is very nature based. MM's rotation is Steady Shot, Aimed Shot, Double Tap, Arcane shot, etc. Serpent Sting is really the only nature-based ability, and it fits right in with the concept of a dark ranger. You can easily slide some shadow-based shots in there.

Again, in your opinion and thats all it is, your opinion in the grand scheme of things none of our opinions mean anything.
    I never said your opinion was bad. You quoted me to say my opinion was bad, even called it pathetic.

So you are not the nice one here.

I completely understand your skepticism. However, I am being honest in that regard. I may even follow your example and change my name to something more draconic.

Well I don't believe that MM is very nature based. MM's rotation is Steady Shot, Aimed Shot, Double Tap, Arcane shot, etc. Serpent Sting is really the only nature-based ability, and it fits right in with the concept of a dark ranger. You can easily slide some shadow-based shots in there.
    I suppose you are right, about the MM abilities, I stopped playing MM due it it becoming boring to play so I've spent more time as a BM lately as SV is melee and I can't stand melee classes.

I'd love to see your Draconic name!

I never said your opinion was bad. You quoted me to say my opinion was bad, even called it pathetic.

So you are not the nice one here.
    Apologies if it came off like that but I never meant it that way, I meant it in a way I find it sad as in upsetting how people just belittle eachother over having wants.

Again I apologize I have a massive migraines and I have been stuck in work for 12 hours with 5 hours left to go.. I'll be throwing up soon, again.
    Last edited by Kiriastrasza; 2022-06-05 at 01:33 PM.

I suppose you are right, about the MM abilities, I stopped playing MM due it it becoming boring to play so I've spent more time as a BM lately as SV is melee and I can't stand melee classes.

I'd love to see your Draconic name!

Interestingly that looks like the icon to Alexstraza's Tough Love ability from HotS;

Interestingly that looks like the icon to Alexstraza's Tough Love ability from HotS;

Why do you think I chose it

Been waiting a long time for this...