Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If you like the game (and played it for 2-15 years lmao) pre-order now!

If you need more convincing with beautiful cinematics, more names of characters and items (that is pretty much what you'll get if you wait), then by all means.

Delay the inevitable pre-order, cause we both know you will join us

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Look man if they show me playable ogres I won't be able to stop myself.
    I mean, this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    It is like blindlessly buying a 'drug' that will be delviered in 2 years from now... instead just wait that time and think if it will be worth.
    Just wait a while before you purchase your drug, got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get what you deserve.

The game's state and its perpetuation can be explained by the support given by its customers, reflected in various, including pre-orders.

Remember though, the customer won't acknowledge their role in the gradual decadence of a product.

I`m going to preorder.
    Feel free to consider me unfavorable and awful.

should i preorder TWO dragonflights so i can make some forum dwellers mad

after the wc3 reforged bs I won't pre-order a damn thing from blizz
    they have to gain my trust back which they didn't yet

If the preorder bonuses are just a free character boost to 60 and some ugly mounts/transmog i dont "need" i wont preorder it. Dont have time/motivation to play an alt at all.

To be fair, expansions are devoloped far in advance of any preorder And i don't think not preordering is going to do anything positive, it might however, cause them to scale back on future expansions because they can see they are not making as much money. I am going to preorder mainly because I use tokens to buy battle.net balance so someone else is paying for it anyway.

Well Guess i am not preordering even though I wanted it, but thanks to you I will not!

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

I'm actually going to buy it spitefully, just because of people like you.

With every pre-order thread I feel the need to share the wise words of Eric Cartman:

Blizz can take my money as soon as the pre purchase goes live.

I agree and it's totally reasonable.

I won’t preorder and I won’t even resub until the actual release

Edit: I might resub if there will be an interesting-enough prepatch
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2022-04-19 at 09:25 AM.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Will preorder a millisecond after the deals are online!

10+ Year Old Account
    I will preorder because I'm going to play it anyway, so what's the point beating around the bush.

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    Yup, this post will certainly stop people.
    It might hit home with some people, what's wrong about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    No.

I'm actually going to buy it spitefully, just because of people like you.
    The pink pile of flesh rebelling against the local fishdesk while the townspeople gather a small group outside WalMart.

preordering video games has to be some of the most soyboy things to do

it's not even about recieving the CD box in time, it's just about giving up to the hype and paying for not even a finished product.

when you preorder now, and then see all the things you DON'T LIKE about the expansion in the PTR or at launch, it's too bad, you already told the developers that it's a good game

also, there's absolutely no benefit? buying it today and buying it a day before release, you don't gain anything. Ok they might shoehorn in some meaningless reward as "play as a nice skin 5 months earlier!" Is that worth it? You telling them they don't have to bother with making the game good, because you already bought it, just for the sake of playing a void elf 5 months earlier?

Thank you OP. You've opened my eyes! Once the reveal is over I'll be more considerate with my pre-order and maybe wait a minute longer before blizz can shut up and take my money.