Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
17
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Who the fuck is the enemy???

    Vanilla: Faction Conflict
    Burning Crusade: Illidan
    Wrath of the Lich King: Arthas
    Cataclysm: Deathwing
    Mist of Pandaria: Faction Conflict
    Warlords of Draenor: Iron Horde
    Legion: The Burning Legion
    Battle for Azeroth: Faction Conflict
    Shadowlands: Sylvanas

    Am i supposed to get hyped because lol dragons???
    Hey! It's 2022 u know? We live a Unicorns and Rainbows era....no more wars. Alliance sleeping with Horde and we'll fly our dragons over a peaceful garden!!

  2. #122
    Alright the deep dive is even boring. See you all next try!

  3. #123
    I'm just here to enjoy the cries of the tinkererer squad. Get rekt.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    - Wraithon, Kalecgos and Daughter of Ysera are here to find their flight?
    I'm imagining all the other flights and their members arrive, all look at Wraithion in confusion by the lack of any other black dragons. He clears his throat. "Look... I was going through a phrase..."

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by trollied View Post
    Probably waiting for the MS acquisition to close.
    They haven't announced a release time frame yet. When they do that, you will get your pre-purchases.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    Found it pretty meh so far. Worst cinematic in a long time imo, graphically weak too. Dragon race/class looks bad graphically also.
    Seeing nothing that would make me consider returning (altho that would have taken something really groundbreaking/unexpected).
    I'll keep an eye on what content is coming, but very underwhelmed.
    You tuned into the reveal of a videogame months away.

    You'll be playing when it releases, of that I have no doubt.

  7. #127
    Struck me just now... no Tinkers, huh, how about that.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They are going to have a deep dive. Also, they are going to have flight from the start, overhauled UI, revamped Talent system and a customniable mount.
    flight from start
    overhauled ui
    revamped talent system
    custom mount

    it's just another paint on the already existing stuff.

    If you want to play your mage and run dungeons, the xpac does give you nothing except a hand full of new dungeons. You're gonna set your talents into two trees now instead of one and that's it.

    If you wanna pvp, it will be the exact same game that you already have since two years. You'll keep playing your class with 1-2 changes and that's it. Distributing your talents over two trees, doesn't change much here.

    If you like casual stuff, there's nothing new except pimp my dragon. How long can this be fun?

    Let's see if the deep dive gives a bit more.

    No playerhousing, no token system for loot, no 4th spec for existing classes

  9. #129
    Brewmaster Knife Pervert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Slamtown, USA
    Posts
    1,306
    I can't believe they managed to make everything look and sound so incredibly generic. Even the cinematic just felt very underwhelming and uninspired to me. I don't really hate anything here, none of it sounds repulsive it just isn't inspiring either. I guess perhaps I do 'hate' the idea of a new race locked to a new class, which feels kind of absurd but ultimately isn't even that moving because the class and the race both just look so... uncompelling.

    A resounding meh. Who knows though, maybe it'll be good.

  10. #130
    I just saved $70 bucks by having no desire to buy this expansion.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

  11. #131
    cringest thing I saw in a while

  12. #132
    Man this kinda sucks for us who follow the WoW story. That trailer was like a Pixar short. I'm still watching the stream and they haven't really talked about the progression of lore at all, except "oooh everyone's going to the Dragon Isles and they're gonna figure things out". Blizzard expansion reveals have always pushed the story forward -- except maybe MoP -- and this one just doesn't.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Miss Alextraza's Dragon Maid is an interesting direction to go after invading the literal realm of death...
    The Kung-Fu Panda expansion that followed defeating an Old God empowered dragon aspect was one of the best, if not THE best expansions, so why not?

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    I'm just here to enjoy the cries of the tinkererer squad. Get rekt.
    give it a week and new crazy theories will emerge.
    Looking forward to "Well, it doesn't make sense to introduce tinkers in Dragonflight" after hearing how it all makes sense.

  15. #135
    Lol yeah, sure glad we missed out on a fully fleshed out and interesting class for mage but different that's been locked to one race.

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post

    No playerhousing, no token system for loot, no 4th spec for existing classes
    Not sure what your point is? They haven't implemented thing from leaks/rumours?

  17. #137
    New gnoll models finally

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Struck me just now... no Tinkers, huh, how about that.
    I think the Tinker ship officially died back when they released the mech gnome and their entire area without releasing Tinkers. Can't believe we got a Dragon class before Tinkers; never would've guessed that.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

  19. #139
    Cinematic was boring.

    Evoker dragon race looks nice.

    Dissapointed no torghast, maw, vissions feature announced.

  20. #140
    Stood in the Fire Masser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mundus
    Posts
    434
    worst cinematic yet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •